Indian Dramas Vs Pakistani Dramas Vs Turkiesh Drama's -Better Content? - Page 2

Poll

Indian Dramas Vs Pakistani Dramas Vs Turkiesh Drama's -Better Content?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelpureness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Prefer Chinese and Korean.
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
26 epis ( Pak dramas ) vs 500-2000 epis Indian dramas ( obviously none can write a good logical script for 2000 epis 
And only 2-3 Pak dramas were good ...rest are all same , 
edunn thumbnail
I prefer philipine and korean dream..they are good philipine drama like forevermore,dolce amor,the promise etc and good k-drama like city hunter,the heirs,fate etc..philipine drama are very good and underated
I became a Fawad bhakti for life after watching ZGH.

Not all our desi shows have been ridiculous. We have had some great Doordarshan shows in the past, Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai, Rishta.com etc but sadly all these ended in the first season itself and did not garner enough ratings. Its sad but Indian TV & Bollywood is all about BO collections and TRP's. So they serve whatever shit is available and recycle it over and over again.
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
ek duje ke vaaste was good..short n sweet story...
Qubool hai was good tilll KSG was there
YHM was good for first 2 yrs ..and its huge sucess
DMG was good
KRPKAB is also good...after marriage it is boring
but mostly all r good first 150-200 episodes...later even if they drag its good for people who r working, they have job...n viewers can shift to new Show if they r boredπŸ˜†
Tarak mehta is everygreen, Mahiway n so many πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by maha15 - 7 years ago
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: communion

Ask-i Memnu is the most popular one. Very intense love triangle type. There is Ask Laftlan Anlamaz kind of a Bollywoodish romantic comedy. I actually wanted recommendations, hence I asked you😊

Aski-Memnu is a classic ⭐️ Best Turkey drama in my opinion 😳 Ask Laftan is only popular because of leads hayat and murat otherwise the story is average.
willina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 and Korean dramas ????? they are the best...!! half of this forum has a Korean drama in their siggy... should have included it in your options...

start another poll...please... with Korean drama options...😊
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Paki Dramas were good once upon a time. Most of them are trashy now, except Khuda Mera Bhi Hai which I heard is about transgenders.

Indian Dramas were never good. Turkish Dramas are same as Indian Dramas. Even if they start something good they end up butchering it by dragging it to a non-existent limit. e.g. Ganga, a turkish drama dealing with child marriage (I can't recall the name)

Now I watch C and K Dramas only. They are so refreshing. There should have been a option for them too.
Edited by hotchic - 7 years ago
willina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hotchic

Paki Dramas were good once upon a time. Most of them are trashy now, except Khuda Mera Bhi Hai which I heard is about transgenders.

Indian Dramas were never good. Turkish Dramas are same as Indian Dramas. Even if they start something good they end up butchering it by dragging it to a non-existent limit. e.g. Ganga, a turkish drama dealing with child marriage (I can't recall the name)

Now I watch C and K Dramas only. They are so refreshing. There should have been a option for them too.

see this is what I WAS TALKING ABOUT...!!!! where are the k dramas...!!!! be it in story, content, acting, production value or glamour, it wins in all counts hands down !!!!

KOREAN DRAMAS ---> I VOTE
Lime_Green_Soda thumbnail

Originally posted by: willina

and Korean dramas ????? they are the best...!! half of this forum has a Korean drama in their siggy... should have included it in your options...

start another poll...please... with Korean drama options...😊

I LOOOVE K dramas!!! They r the best!! Yes, there should be am option for k drama!