Lovely story...
Would love to read further 😊
Lola163 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Arshi TS - Size Zero, Does It Matter?

Shot 2(B)

An hour later... 

"How dare he! That moron... Stupid.. I wish I could slap him across his face... I.. I... I will strangle him for sure... He..."

Khushi went about arranging the room he had provided, talking to herself, to be precise, she was thoroughly irritated with the turn of events. She blamed NK for backing off from Anjali's case in the last minute. In her irritated avatar, she did not notice that another pair of chestnut brown eyes were taking in her appearance hungrily. 

Those eyes held immense amount of guilt and sorrow, yet they held a tiny bit of happiness on seeing Khushi again, for she had always blamed herself for the injustice met out to Khushi all those years back. 

Sensing somebody's gaze, Khushi turned around, but could not spot anybody, since the owner of the chestnut eyes, Anjali, had rushed back to her room unable to gather courage to meet the innocent soul who had bore the brunt of her stupidity. 

(PAST)

Back in school...

Anjali Singh Raizada had always been the pampered child of the Raizada clan since she had been the youngest person in the household. Having so many people fussing about her not only made her feel on top of the world, but also, insensitive to others' ideas and emotions. 

Being the only daughter of billionaire parents, she had everything that she wished for: doting parents, protective brother, her hot boyfriend Abhi, designer clothes, branded cars, parties on every weekend, a credit card with no restriction on cash withdrawal, friends who buzzed around her and always sided with her, and the list was endless. In short, she was a pampered, spoiled brat. 

Her elder brother, Arnav Singh Raizada was a super cool, charming and sexy dude, who was arrogant to the outer world, but, one drop of tear in his darling sister's eyes, and he would conquer the world for her. Such was his blind love for his baby sister Anjali. 

Once, Arnav and Anjali had went for an official party along with their parents, Arvind and Aarthi Singh Raizada, where they had heard of Khushi Gupta, the younger daughter of Mr.Sashi Gupta, the most successful businessman in India. 

From what Arnav and Anjali gathered, Khushi had done her schooling at UK and had returned to India only the previous week, owing to the fact that she missed her parents very badly. They also heard Mr.Gupta saying that she had got admission at Model High School and also that she would be joining next week. 

Both Arnav and Anjali waited eagerly for the arrival of Khushi Gupta, but for different reasons: Anjali waited to see if Khushi was a competition to her in anyway, and Arnav waited to see if she was hotter than any girl in school. 

The day Khushi entered the school was etched in their memory, for, Khushi was not what they had expected, a slim and hot girl dressed in skimpy clothes, but, she was a chubby girl, dressed in a simple white kurthi and a dark blue jean, a bag slung over her shoulder, and her long black straight hair left loose. 

Though the whole school mocked her for her appearance and passed snide and rude comments about her dressing style, she walked with her head held high, carrying herself graciously all around the school. Soon, she started gaining popularity in school, not because of her appearance or her clothes, but because of her down to earth nature, her caring and humble nature as well. Soon a few guys swarmed around her, for, she was sweet spoken unlike the other girls at school. Even Anjali's boyfriend, Abhi was smitten (in secret)by her simple and sweet talks. 

But, the growing popularity of Khushi had irked the Raizada siblings, for, they had never expected sombody to outshine them at school. It was a heavy blow to Anjali's ego for she began to realize that her so called friends were with her only to gain popularity, but Khushi's friends stayed with her through thick and thin. Arnav had been so irritated, for, the whole women population of Model School harbored a crush on him and jumped at every chance to be with him, but, this geek Khushi Gupta had never spared him a glance. 

That is when Anjali had befriended Khushi and started spending time with her. Though Anjali had befriended her to try and win over her, she had grown closer to Khushi, for Khushi showered her with love and affection, and also warned her if she made a mistake. Soon, a beautiful friendship bloomed between Anjali and Khushi. Still Khushi had not spared him a glance. 

Determined to make Khushi fall for him, Arnav hatched a plan to make her swoon over him. Soon Anjali had come to know of his plan, and a huge fight broke out. 

"Bhai, how dare you do this? How can you even think of urting Khushi?"

"So what's your problem in that Anjali? Has your friendship become more important than your bhai's victory?"

"And what makes you think that you will win? Do you think that Khushi will fal for your cheap tricks? Never Bhai. She is not that type of a girl."

"Oh really? Have you forgotten that no girl can ever resist my charm, Arnav Singh Raizada's charm?", said Arnav, his face curving into an arrogant smirk.

"She is no ordinary girl. And, I am confident that she won't fall for you bhai. So, let me see what you do", smirked Anjali, with equal arrogance. 

"It is a challenge then, my dear sister, provided that you don't speak of it to your friend", Arnav put forth his hand. 

"Done mere bhai, but, don't cry foul once you lose the bet.", Anjali took his hand in hers. 

Thus began the game of Arnav Singh Raizada... 

"Anjali?", a sweet and soothing voice brought Anjali out of her musings. 

That voice... 

With fear evident in her eyes, she turned around, only to face a calm ans smiling Khushi. 

Without wasting a moment, she rushed forward and hugged her with all her might, sobbing uncontrollably, muttering apologies and every single thing that came to her mind. 

"Khushi... Khushi.. Mujhe maaf kaardo na... I am so... so.. sorry... Mein.. Mein.. I have been so horrid to you... I.. I.. am a bad girl. See... Everybody left  me... Tum.. Pappa.. Aur mamma bhi... Aur Abhi... He cheated me... He... he... sold me... They... they ruined me.. I begged... begged them.. But... I am ruined now Khushi... I should have listened to you... But... But... I... I... should have died on the day I doubted.. doubted you Khushi... Mein.."

A slap echoed the walls of Raizada Mansion. Anjali looked at Khushi who had slapped her. 

"Shut up Anjali Singh Raizada. When will you ever learn to be mature enoough to understand that it was never your fault? Will you ever grow up? You are the same stupid, emotional girl even now. IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT ANJALI... Why can't you try and move on?" Khushi shook Anjali as hard as she could. 

"See, even you don't love me anymore. You slapped me... You.. you are angry and you hate me" wailed Anjali as  she slid down the wall, sitting on the floor. 

"Acha? So, I don't love you? Then why am I here to help you out? Why have personally come to treat you?" Khushi took Anjali into a warm embrace. 

"You will always remain my silly friend Anju. I can never hold anything against you. You will always remain my best friend."

Anjali held Khushi's arms and sobbed for a long time, and finally unconsciously fell into a deep slumber in Khushi's arms, resting her head on Khushi's chest. 

That is the scene that welcome Arnav into Anjali's room that evening, reminding him of his late parents, who could not bear with Anjali's plight and had died a few years back. 

To be continued... 

Westallen thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Marvellous shots love them all. 
The way khushi is pretending not to know arnav is awesome he should've trusted her but I guess he was dumb then. I felt sorry for anjali but maybe if they did believe khushi b4 this wouldn't have  happen. Awesome 
DMGFan-2b-not2b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nice to see you continue the story. Hope you update regularly.

Often we fight with elders or well wishers because they oppose our choices, but they are not always wrong.
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
interesting story...feel bad for Anjali...if only Arnav had listened to Khushi
joe4joe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
loved this update...
give arnav a tough time with khushi...don't let her fell in love with him that easily.
continue soon

amira039.303 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Just read all the parts now - I love it! Love the concept! Poor Khushi... I'm so glad that she's giving Arnav the cold-shoulder. He totally deserves it! Please update the next part soon!
Savera84 thumbnail
Nice update.
Cheers...
Rimi_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely!!! I like it...plz continue..
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Good to see both siblings are regretting the past.