Who’s with me - Dislikes Anu!!!!! - Page 3

Posted: 17 years ago
I think everyone hates Anupama because the whole focus is on her these days. No one is my personal favourite in this show anymore. But I would hate to see the fun ones going. Rakhi, Aryan, Anupama, Ravi, Carol are the only ones doing something at least. Imagine Rahul in his bed 24/7, Deepak with his pillow and not being able to run properly, Amit with no reactions, Ragini a dormant. The last four is turning the show into a big bore.Edited by Maya_M - 17 years ago
before BB happnd, i dint have ny kind of opinion on Anupama...except her many flings...but now, i started feeling negative about her...the way she always talks about her "good" upbringing....if she really had very good upbringing rather show it in actions...why only talk abt it...i dont find anything decent about her! and to b frank, Aryan n her love story is making me sick..n find it very indecent! If they are really in love, they wont put it across so publicly...
i also dont like her much... 😕
i hate anu she is all disgusting and moody! 😡
me too ....she is too bossy with her innocent voice with aryan...n he really makes himself idiot in front of her...last time he was talkin abt rupali dignity....now where is his dignity gone???? anupama always bash him like a shit and praises when she likes..they both are toyinto each other only for this few months...as everyones knows there are many good n beautiful people than puna n aryan to get attach to them
I really dun like her either! I cant stand her when she acts like a teenager with aryan, neither can i tolerate her insisting abt "main achche ghar ki ladki hoon" and stuff... 😡 So count me in too..
now i m really wonderin it is REALITY SHOW?how anu n aryan b so disgustin!!!!she ws shoutin an api ago on aryan to leave her wth her so called dignity.......... is she so dignified tht she behaves so cheaply wth aryan knowin tht they bth r being watched on TV may be they r in love..... bt we r feelin awkward..........
Y D HELL I M WATCHIN D SHOW?....... 😡 i m way to stop watchin it........ 😡
i really hater her & her voice really 🤢

hope she gets nominated next week 😡

Originally posted by SweetNikki

me me me me me me me me me me ...i never thought in my wildest imagination of liking Rakhi but i start liking her after watching this show...atleast shez straight fwd...everyone look down on her coz to them she does cheap item numbers but hellooooooooooooooooo which one of these so called stars r dhoodh kay dhulae huae?and this anu ufh can't stand her double standards...hehehe wese did u guys notice the way carol talks wid her lips twisted and going left right jus notice her when she is talking in confession room wid bb....it's jus soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny
absolutely right..... whatever rakhi does aishwarya rai also does the same think magar high profile actress. Carol kyaa hai same. Remember her top fell down in one of her catshows. koi bee dhoodh ki duli hui nahi

I want her out 2

Originally posted by raunaq

just remember kash, anu and aryan are friends 😆 😆 😆 so what can we expect 😆 😆 😆

agreeeed😆😆😆