babygirl thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Akshay on Salman

have worked with David and priyanka before but this is for the first time i am working with Salman and it has been a wonderful experience working with him. I remember Salman's words, " Akshay this is my last film with you. You arrive early on the sets and just to keep up with you i too have to get up early and be on the sets." But i am sure Salman and i going to work in other film soon.y

Sajid Nadiadwala on Salman

making of 'Mujhse Shaadi Karogi"
Its been 15 yrs since i know Salman and something or the other draws us together. The best thing about Salman is that he gives my film bulk dates which helps me finish the film fast. Even for this film he agreed to do the film without hearing the story. He makes up for the dates if he is not well or something. After his jail days he made up for the lost time by over working so that the producer should not bear the loss. We all want this film to do well since we all have put in a great effort, My films lack creativity but they are out and out commercial. Film making is a business so my films will have to be commercial first.p

Priyanka on Salman Khan

Cineblitz, July 2004
'He was most helpful since I was very new when we started work on the film. Initially, I was a little distant but being a romantic film topped with large doses of comedy, it was important for us to build a rapport. Salman went out of his way to break the ice & we became very cordial. In person he is very different from the image that is portrayed of him and what I learnt about him in this short span, is that he is highly misunderstood'

Could you tell us three things about Salman Khan ?1
He's misunderstood, intelligent and a good actor

Celina Jaitely I love his dress sense and the way he carries himself. Idont know him bersonally and havent interacted with him. But chivalry in aman is very important tome.
and that is something I would know only after I have interacted with him. But he is definitely my idea of agood looking and handsome man. I would call him handsome instead of cute. He is very manly and i like his sense of style.1

Sanjay Leela Bhansali

Salman stood by me in times of crisis

Recalling his depression after the horrible accident, Bhansali recently said in an interview: "I feel I couldn't go through with the traumatic time if it wasn't for Salman Khan . He not only stood by me, but made sure that I resumed shooting within six days of the fire. He dropped in twice on the sets after I returned to shoot just to see if all was okay."
Salman is and always will be my dearest friend and my brother," said the director

FARAHKHAN

Nothing on earth can ruin my relationship with Salim uncle's family. Not many people know that my mother and Salman's father have acted in a film together. I've known the family for donkey's years. Salman and I havegrown up together. If he sulks with me or acts tough, I can kick his ass. There can't be any problem between us. Infact, I've just wrapped up a schedule of Mujhse Shaadi Karogi with him

Akshay Kumar

enjoyed doing David Dhawan's 'Mujhse Shaadi Karogi' where my co-star is Salman Khan. I had heard so many things about him. But he turned out to be a cool guy. We really hit it off and had ourselves a ball on the sets

Mahima Choudhary

First of all, I'll go back a little to explain why Salman holds such a special place in my life. This was during my 1998 world tour, when I was with Salman, Sunjay Dutt and Karisma, soon after "Pardes", I was having a bit of a personal problem. I was new to the entire scenario and got a little frazzled, when both Salman and Sunjay came to offer help. Salman & I had just been introduced; we weren't even the best of friends then. And yet, he went out of his way to help me out. At a time when a girl is a complete newcomer, for such senior actors to support me, brought about a very overwhelming feeling. That gave me the courage to sort of take it on. May be he isn't even aware of it, but it was a gesture that touched me no end

Shah Rukh Khan

Salman and I may not be talking at the moment, but that doesn't mean I dislike him or anything of the sort. He's still the wonderful human being he always was, and I'm certain he always will be

Rani Mukherjee

had just been in the industry for a few years before the Khan's offered me Hello Brother. It was a really nice film and even today I am honoured that they chose me for it. It is every stars dream to work with the three Khan's and I done it when I was just a newcomer! I thank them all for everything they gave me." And what about working with Salman himself? "Salman was so sweet. He helps you whenever your in trouble, whether that's personally or professionally. He'll help you with your scenes in the film, with your dialogue and he'll also give friendly advise. I've worked with him in a few films and it's always been great, I'm looking forward to working with him again!" Ask her to comment on the VivekOberoi-Salman Khan troubles and she's just as sweet a friend as always "This doesn't really have much to do with me, so I can hardly comment on it. But from my side I can saythat Salman was and always will be a sweet costar andfriendofmine and I don't believe in the accusations made against him. However, you have to hand it to him for handling the situation so well. Vivek and I were costars in Saathiya and I guess our chemistry worked, but personally I'm not really close to Vivek. He's my brother (Raja's) friend from school, not mine

Hrithik Roshan

Salman is a friend. He helped me out before I came into films and I'll always respect him for that. Actually it's all thanks to him that I am where I am! He's like a brother

Shahid Kapuradmire Aamir Khan for his talent and Salman Khan for his body

Preity ZintaSalman's a nice costar to have. I've worked with him in Chori Chori Chupke Chupke, and Har Dil too. It was a nice working relationship, I wouldn't go as far as calling each other best friends, friends or whatever. But yes, I'd like to work with him again. In fact, as you know, I've just recently finished shooting for Atul Agnihotri's Dil Ne Jisse Apna Kaha which also costars Salman. He's a sweet guy, but often stays to himself on the se

Dr.Ali Irani

Dr. Irani said " I wonder why the human side of Salman is not highlighted by the media . He is made out to be a reckless brat by the media whereas he is one of the kindest boys I have seen . He has picked up so manypoor accident victims and brought them to me fortreatment
A very serious question indeed

Preity Zinta
"Salman is very cute -- at least in the shots we have done together. Thanks to his spontaneity and cuteness, he can make the silliest thing look normal and believable. If he looks at you, he looks like butter wouldn't melt in his mouth. But he has this naughtiness and that's what lights up his face

Bipasha Basu

Salman Khan has got himself one more fan in the industry-the down-to-earth, no-hassles Bipasha Basu. Bips discovered Salman when she went on world tour with him for some star-shows. And unlike so many heroines who come back with tales of how Salman played truant with them, Bipasha is all praise for the actor
"During the first couple of shows I did have my own fears about how to handle Salman," she admits. "In fact I just stayed out of his way. Fortunately for me, I had two of my own friends and Bobby Deol, his wife Tanya and their son Aryaman for company. So we just stuck together. I neither interacted with Sanjay Dutt nor Salman. Then John (Abraham) flew in to some of the centres where we performed and I had him for company
Bipasha continues, "Salman was the one who came forward to meet John. And he was very cordial with him. After John flew out I continued my 'Hi-hello' routine with him. And as we interacted I realised that Salman just likes to have this tough guy image. He's actually a baby and doesn't mess with you, unless you mess with him
"He's really just a misunderstood guy. He loves to give this image of being a big bully but he's actually more decent than a lot of actors who pretend they are chivalrous and then turn out to be real cads. People love to hear negative things about Salman. But I think he's just an overgrown baby who loves doing a little masti
What's more, says Bips, her boyfriend feels the same way too

AMISHA PATEL

Salman is getting a bit too much negativity than he deserves. People are
using him as a pawn in their selfish gains, to cover up certain mistakes they've made. Salman has kept his digmity. Never in the press has he
betrayed the trust of any of the women he's been with. They have thrashed him, left, right, and center. A coin always has two sides, and we
are in no position to judge a person's relationship. But you've been in a relationship for three years, so you've obviously seen something nice
about it. Salman could've said negative things about Ash or Vivek
, but he
didn't. And I respect him for that, because I'd go loony in a situation like
that, if I were to be used as a pawn

Diya Mirza

He has got a good physique
Salman Khan has got a very good physique.
He looksjust like a Greek god. But, he hasn't let his goodlooks go to his head. I consider him to be one of the most efficient, intelligent people I have met so far. I was a rank newcomer when I signed Tumko Na Bhool Paayenge and the stories I had heard about Salman's wild antics were making me nervous. I had mentally prepared myself for torment. But what followed was an exact anti-thesis. From day one itself, Salman was courtesy personified. This line is totally male dominated and it helps a heroine a great deal if her hero treats her with respect. That sets a benchmark for everybody else on the sets. From the spotboy onwards to the producer and the director, nobody dares to mistreat her. Working in the film with Salman has been one of the happiest experiences of my life, one that I will always cherish

Shilpa View Of Salman

don't know. These are unforeseen things. I feel really
bad for Salman because I know him personally. As a friend I will
stick by him. I have seen the guy do so much for the underprivileged
and for cancer patients in Bombay. He is very charitable but he never
talks about it. I know he is on a bad footing with the press and with
the law." But doesn't she agree that he has a self-destructive
streak? "I don't
know about that. But I do know he did not run over those people
intentionally. It was an accident. There have been cases where he has
stopped his car to help hit and run victims and rushed them to the
hospital. But that has never come in the public eye. Today people are
victimizing him because he is a star. What happened is very sad. I am
not condoning it. But Salman is being projected unfairly by the medi

Arbaaz Khan

He is a sensitive human being
As his brother, I'm one of the few people who knows the real Salman Khan and can vouch for the fact that beneath his rough exterior, lies a very sensitive human being. Not many people know of the numerous acts of charity that he has performed. I have seen him break down completely over the suffering of complete strangers. He is a great family person and really cares for his relatives and friends. Like everybody else, he too has some weak spots. He likes to live life to the fullest and this thirst gets him bad publicity at times. Another thing about him is that he says and does the first thing that comes to his mind when provoked. His anger lasts only a few seconds but gets translated as a lifestyle when highlighted by the press. The inability to illustrate his version of events is another of Salman's shortcomings. If only he treated the media as his friend, half his problems would get solved. I'm the last person to comment on how he should lead his life but one thing I really hope for is that he should settle down soon. Maybe marriage will bring stability to his life

Ravi Chopra on Salman

Didn't Salman Khan's 'bad boy' reputation make you apprehensive

===========================
No.
Salman is a sweetheart.
I don't know how he got this reputation. Maybe, he has never had a good relationship with the media. I had a great time shooting with him and would love to do another film with him. He has really got a heart of gold.
In Baghban, Salman plays an orphan who is brought up by Amitji. I needed someone who looked very decent because he's the good guy in the film. His character is indebted to the man who has raised him. Salman has done a great job.
I chose Mahima Chaudhry because I needed a girl who would look good in Western and Indian outfits. And she fit the bill perfectly.

Aishwarya Rai

He is the sexiest man around
Ash is supposed to have keen business acumen, they say she is cool and mature at handling every expect of her life, yet she went public atleast in the promos of 'Rendezvous With Simi Grewal' saying that Salman was her idea of the SEXIEST MAN around. As she said it she twisted her lovely face into a bewlldered absolutely non-Ash what-the-hell-am-I-saying, grimace. Salman is a HONEY and all

enjoy the topic please write back plz 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinky no1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx a lot for sharing.ohhh I jus love My SALLU.SALMAN is the bestest. 👏
Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i dont get the last comment (by Ash) 😕 i mean the last para, all of it
ShadowKisses thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Erm...is this like an article or something? 😕 If it is, can you provide a link please... 😊
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanx.. wow godo things.. i expected mroe from SRK'S side hthey are very good friends
rhabia thumbnail
wow that was a lot of views thnx sum really interesting stuff 😊
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
salu is the best.. lvoe him .. he is such a good person
irtaza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow i love ash words 😉 😆
lilyrosey thumbnail