CONFIRMATION OF DAY N TIMING OF TB IN PAK

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

caprickhan

Goldie

caprickhan

Posted: 24 June 2005 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

HELLO FRIENDS:

&nbs p;       HEY CAPRICKHAN IS HERE .IN MY LAST POST WHICH WAS ABOUT THE DATE N TIMINGS OF
TIME BOM I GOT U R ANSWERS . U ASKED ME TO CONFIRM THIS NEW .SO AS FAR AS CONFIRMATION IS CONCERNED
I WILL JUST TELL U THAT I HAVE SEEN THE PROMO OF TIME BOM HERE IN PAKISTAN N AT THE END OF THE
PROMO A MAN WAS SAYING THAT {TIME BOM 26th JUNE SE, KEVAL ZEE TV PER}. I HAVE SEEN THIS PROMO NOT
ONCE NOT TWICE BUT MORE THAN 7 OR 8 TIMES .THE LAST TIME I HAVE SEEN THE PROMO WAS JUST 2 OR THREE
DAYS BACK. U GUYS HAVE TOLD ME THAT U HAVE ALSO SEEN THE PROMO ON ZEE TV AND IN THAT PROMO
"COMING SOON" IS MANTIONED. I CAN NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THIS PROMO WHICH U HAVE SEEN BUT I HAVE TO
TELL THE TRUTH N THE TRUTH IS THAT I HAVE SEEN THE PROMO ON MY ZEE TV IN PAKISTAN WHICH SAYS THAT TIME BOM
IS GOING TO START ON 26th JUNE AT 8:00 OR 8:30 PM {ABOUT THE TIMINGS I AM NOT SURE AS I SAID
BEFORE IN MY LAST POST}. LETS HOPE N PREY THAT ALL THE THINGS GO DIRECTLY AS THAT PROMO SAYS
WHICH I HAVE SEEN ON MY ZEE TV.

GUYS I CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE OUR RAJEEV IN TIME BOM WITH HIS GREAT ACTING.SO WE
HAVE TO SEE THAT WHETHER TIME BOM IS GOING TO START FROM THIS SUNDAY AT 8:00 OR 8:30 PM OR NOT.
SO TUNE ON TO ZEE TV THIS SUNDAY ON BOTH THE TIMINGS AND I REPEAT ON BOTH THE TIMINGS.

I HOPE IT STARTS FROM THIS SUNDAY ACCORDING TO THE PROMO.

&nbs p;       BYE N TAKE CARE

****Moderators Comments: Please aviod using capital letter  as its considered as shoutingon Internet/IFs-Megha_Desai*****

Edited by Megha_Desai - 24 June 2005 at 3:24pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CONFIRMATION OF DAY N TIMING OF TB IN PAK" in Time Bomb 9/11 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

philip

philip

Posted: 25 June 2005 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Clap

KinshukLuvsDina

IF-Sizzlerz

KinshukLuvsDina

Posted: 25 June 2005 at 3:08am | IP Logged

yeah mee too m also juss waitin eagerly 4 time bomb to start Embarrassed

n i really really hope it starts dis timeeeeBig smile

sana_sana

sana_sana

Posted: 25 June 2005 at 6:44am | IP Logged
me tooo

shizajaved

IF-Veteran Member

shizajaved

Posted: 25 June 2005 at 8:33am | IP Logged

U r right !!!ClapClap

I too watched the promo of timebomb sum day bak...

"COMING SOON" was written...

shiza.

farhina

IF-Dazzler

farhina

Posted: 25 June 2005 at 9:24am | IP Logged
good newsssssss but could u tell me ke on ur zee tv in which u have seen the add and they show ke on 26 it wil start this is the Zee in which they show in UAE plz tell me

Post Reply New Post

Go to top