Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lalgulab thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: Bombgirl4eva

Dk: Honeymoon mein unki jya zarorat hain..unko bhool jao...hum jaate hain...2-3 mahino ke baad jab aayege..to khud ba khud sab line mein aajaayemge..humme kuch karna hi nahi patega..woh khud hi maanjaayege

haha Bomby.. only you can come up with this ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

CB you're hilarious! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  Kaash ke Guhas bhi story ko iss disha mein le jaate toh kamaal hee ho jaata ๐Ÿ˜† wouldn't we love it if Disha would do some dulaai like that.. wah kya scene hoga ๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks CB & Bomby for making us laugh with your twist ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Love,
Gulabo

ManishaRox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜† guys coolbuddy and bomby that was gr8!! ๐Ÿ‘
jingle thumbnail

coolbuddy it was really cool!!

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Sumayya thumbnail

Hahaha..Brilliant! ๐Ÿ‘

You guys have me in stitches ๐Ÿ˜†

Bombgirl4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: lalgulab

haha Bomby.. only you can come up with this ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† haaai meri gulabia...what do u mean? Only I can come up with this?????๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰...waise such kaha tumne๐Ÿ˜†

PS: Me and coolbuddy will be working together on these to add some spice ๐Ÿ˜‰

Bomby
Bombgirl4eva thumbnail

So guys we will again start our story with 2days end. This work is a combination of Bomby & CB

Ved is still following DK's car & when his car reaches very close, Taj races with the Cabbie. They show a Tom & Jerry chase between the 2 cars. Finally the car stops at Taj's house. It is a shack facing the beach. Wow! Ved enters the shack & calls Brother.

DK looks at Ved angrily and ask him to leave. But Ved goes & hugs him.

Ved- Mujhe Badi mom ka pata nahin tha. I m sorry

Dk: Yeh magarmach ke aaso dhikhane ki koi zarorat nahi hainโ€ฆtumhe kya hainโ€ฆtumne to meri biwi mujhse cheen li!

VEd-  Arre kaha brotherโ€ฆ.disha to bhaag gayiโ€ฆmujhe chod ke ( starts crying like a kid)

Dk: (excited) kya? Bhaag gayi! Isse acchi khabar to ho hi nahi sakti!

Ved: Yaha meri halat kharab ho rahi hain..aur aap yaha daat dikha rahe hainโ€ฆmeri shaadi nahi ho paayeโ€ฆ(crying more) Mummmmmmmmmmmyyyyy๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Dk: Yeh rhona dhona band karo..aur mujhe batao ke meri disha kaha hain?

Ved- Aap ke pados main thi....lekin aap pata nahi kaunsi Bimasha basu ke baare mein soch rahe the...jo aapne aishwarya rai ko nahi dekha๐Ÿ˜†

Dk: Kya? yeh ash kaha se beech mein gayi....meri aishwarya kaha hain

Ved- Woh to jail mein chakki pees rahi hain..

DK- Kyun ? usne koi chakki ka business shuro kiya hain?? kananka diamonds ke hote hue..mein disha ko koi chakki ka business nahi karne doonga!

Ved- Arre  Brother! Tumhe business ke siway aur kuch dhikta bhi ha ye nahi...uske sir pir khoon ka insaam laga hain..aur woh bhi us bunder ka!๐Ÿ˜ก

DK โ€“ (excited) Kya! bunder mar gaya ( hugs him) Yaar, kya khabar sunaye hain tumne...dil khush kar diya! Aankhir disha ne saabit kar hi diya ke woh meri biwi hain...oye meri disha...I love u!

Next Scene: Rano is praying in the rain

Rano: Hey bhagwaan...mere inder ki aaadma ko shanti nahi...bhuddi dena...kam se kam..swarg mein to usse koi deemag do..๐Ÿ˜†mein aapko ek nahi to nahi..teen..teen naryal chadaungi!๐Ÿ˜†

After she finishes thsi, she enters the house.

Rano is fully drenched in water. As she is entering the house the marble floor is getting wet because of the water dripping from her clothes.Sukanya in her own fancy mood comes to the hall, doesn't see the wet floor & looses her balance & falls on the ground.

Sukanya: agga baai....aur pani hota to meri to death hi ho jaati!๐Ÿ˜†

anil enters

Anil: aap logo ne kuch suna..mujhe aisa lage ..ke abhi ek bada bhukam aya...(earquake)๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Anil sees sukanya...and bursts out laughing

Anil: To woh bhukam tum thi... ( he is laughing crazily .Hearing him laugh loud Gautham comes out & both father & son bump onto each other & fall. Sanya thinks it is an early morning family exercise & she joins them. But wait, she just can't barge in like this, Suk orders her to run from the entrance & join the group.Looking at this Rano understands maybe I wasted my time & energy in cursing Disha & praying to take revenge on her. Even God doesn't love me.

Next part will be contd 2 morrow after the update

Cheers B n B

Bomby and buddy!๐Ÿ˜†

coolbuddy thumbnail

Friends

V will be harrassing U with our hilarious twist till the 2 D's don't meet. So please bear with us & don't get excited if V dont post our next update

BB Bomby & Buddy