Swapna-Mobile thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Guys....I dunno if updates r necesarry or not...but here is the update for today(29th Nov,2006)

Well..today is a weekday so the anchor is Aditee Arora Sawant.

1.They started from Headlines,in which they said that they will b goinn to KumKum-Pyara Sa Bandhan sets,Chentan Hansraj brand and grand new entry in a serial and recap of the episodes

2.After Surveen Chawla,Aamna Shariff,Smriti Irani moving around Sony it is Chetan hansraj who will b entring into the Sony camp very soon by giving a brand and grand new entry in Kajjal-Sabki Aankhon mein Basi Tv serial on air on Sony.His entry will b very grand in the D2 style and after his entry a love triangle is expected btw Surveen,Apurva and Chetan

3.Then they have started a new corner in SBS which is known as"Aapko bhi pehle kabhi dekha hai"and today it was Gurpreet Singh's turn(new Sujal in KTH).The anchorer was saying vaise toe naye Sujal ne purane Sujal yaani ki RK ka jadoo phirse nahin jagaya par inki iss serial ki vajah se unhe bahut recognition mila.Then they said that b4 acting in KTH he had done a B grade movie called "Madhubala" where he met his beloved Kanishka who r engaged(I guess...but there is a relationship btw then)nd when Ekta Kapoor watched Gurpreet in this movie she expected him to do well in KTH as Sujal

4.Letters from various ppl were shown.One said he loved LRL and is liking Rk's performance in it.One said that he/she wants to watch a long interview of KAA stars.Another said that,he likes Tv serial Saath Phere on ZEE Tv.(Baaki Yaad nahin...cholly)

5.Then they went to the sets of KK.Where everybody were busy shooting for the shot which was for Sumit's entry bak into his house after his major operation for Brain Tumor.Phir baat hur Doctor se jinhone Sumit ka treatment kiya.Then they asked few questions to Sumit abt he quitting KK but Sumit ne golmaal karke sawal ko taal diya.Then hua int KumKum (Juhi Parmar)ka.

At the end the anchorer said..."Ki bhai wah docotr sahab...apne brain tumour ka itna acha ilaj kiya hai.Ball (hair) kate bina hai operation succesful ho gaya"

And then our anchorer says byee to all of them

if u wanna write to them email them at [email protected]

Hope u all liked the update...if update is necessary then I wud want the vid to b posted fast....coz I have school everyday....today I m fortunate and I had holiday so could update...other days I will need the vid.But above all....r updates necessaryπŸ˜•

Swapna-Mobile😳

Edited by sweetncute - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
thankxx alottt....wow nice update...I LOVED IT......

Saraa
ejaz_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
tht was good..
thanks Swapna.. πŸ˜ƒ
thx a lot swapna it was really nice of u to update us we would be delighted and grateful if u could update us everyday if tht is possible but thx once again 😊
MrsKaranGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wowwwwwwwww πŸ˜‰

thanx hun!

great update πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
kaash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanx swapna...very nice update..keep posting buddy πŸ˜ƒ
kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanx swappu 4 the gr88 up[date, just wanna know, did aamna cum in kajjal, upar kiha hai ke after aamna sharif and smriti, chetan hansraj is gonna enter in kajjal πŸ˜• or do they mean ke after aamna and smriti went 2 sony