Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrazyKupKakes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
^^i am sorry, but which gift segment did you watch? I posted the links to harshita's gift segment
And regarding your views about parsh , I don't feel anything like that, they still enjoy, tease each other and have fun, they're probably the most down to earth celebrities. However everyone has their own opinion, so it's all cool.
sang625 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: CrazyKupKakes

^^i am sorry, but which gift segment did you watch? I posted the links to harshita's gift segment
And regarding your views about parsh , I don't feel anything like that, they still enjoy, tease each other and have fun, they're probably the most down to earth celebrities. However everyone has their own opinion, so it's all cool.

😆Lol..I was talkng abt parsh gift segment by tellybytes.It ws posted on youtube 3 months ago where rd wears trousers and sanyu with simple gray tee.
By the way,I was talking abt this gift segment...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmXCK-AIYgk😛😛
sang625 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dont get me wrong ppl! I am a sandhir fan.I also wish  and want them to gt committed :P But idk its seen in videos lyk dat...
CrazyKupKakes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^its okay everyone has different perceptions, you can see their interviews after that, and even harshita's insta posts enjoying with param and her family, I would like to tell you they're still going strong, and nothing has changed between them! :)
paglet thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sang625

😆Lol..I was talkng abt parsh gift segment by tellybytes.It ws posted on youtube 3 months ago where rd wears trousers and sanyu with simple gray tee.
By the way,I was talking abt this gift segment...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmXCK-AIYgk😛😛

This video is best as in this too they r loving each other n fighting like best friends do