India-Forums

future of piya ka ghar (Page 2)

RS87 Groupbie
RS87
RS87

Posted: 25 November 2004 at 3:57am | IP Logged
oh man im gonna puke....how long more are they gonna drag the serial...cant malini just die or get lost or somethin...rjhim is so poor thing man...and if avinash has amnesia i think rjhim shld just forget abt him and go wid prem...i mean all avi has given e poor woman is a sad and pitiful life... and he didnt even trust her abt e malini thing...hes nt worth it man...whereas prem...some guy from no where helps her out so much..he proves her innocence helps her find her child and gives her moral support..hes a gem...n he does nt expect anythin from her even though he likes her...prem is e best...Clap

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 25 November 2004 at 10:49am | IP Logged
VERY TRUE...............I am not being biased or anything.....but I have started to and continue to watch A LOT of Pakistani drama serials.....and they are waaaaaaay more interesting than these serials. The storylines are more interesting and realistic. Just to name a few:

1. Yaad to aye ghain.......(it comes on GEO or ARY) It star's Reema (pakistani film actress), Humanyon Saeed (actor, director and producer), and a couple of other people. This drama is really good.

2. Mehndi (this has an all-star cast).....TRUST ME GUYS....this drama is really good. Way better than Kusum, Piya ka ghar, etc.

3. Singhar (sadia iman, humanyon saeed, and amina haq) Very very good storyline......it a little typical storyline, but worth wathching. Its kinda similar to the storyling in PKG with rimjhim avinash and malani, but the people do a lot better acting and its more tense and emotional. The story does not drag on like PKG.

These are just a few of my fav pakistani drama's. I think you guys should watch them for comparison sake. I still watch Kusum, KDMH, PKG, Jassi, etc.....but for something a little different.....try watching these drama's. They will be worth it.....that's my opinion.

Let me know what you guys think!!
gelato Senior Member
gelato
gelato

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Very good analysis 4U2NV.This serial is very predictable and it is boring too.
virkamsingh Groupbie
virkamsingh
virkamsingh

Posted: 29 November 2004 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
i totaly agree with tin42Wink

Go to top