Quick Update for TPM-Nov. 27 (US)

mariam_90 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Here's just a quick update for Nov. 27th's TPM. Hope its good-short n sweet!

• Ali and Ashir are good friends as well, and Ali tells Ashir to take care of Laiba and figure something out.
  • Sikander comes to meet Fiyaz at his house and tells him to watch what Sherry is doing. Fiyaz sayz that Sherry wont listen to a word that they all say. Saleena tries to support Sherry at this time, but Fiyaz just leaves, saying that Sikander is right.
  • Sarosh tells his dad -Fiyaz, that they have to do something about Sherry. He tells him that whenever they tell dadi, she doesnt really take it seriously and always supports Aiyaz (Sherry's dad).
  • Laiba and Minal are sitting together picking out dresses for Laiba's wedding. Sherry walks in and tells her that he wont let someone else have her. Laiba gets scared.
  • Faraz finally meets Sherry alone and tells him that he will end up in jail one day. Sherry acts smart, but really is scared in the inside. Faraz walks away happily.

Here again, nothing really big happened. Just the same story is streching out. But..I decided to give a quick update on it. So please leave comments and tell me how it was. If you all like it, then I can continue updating like this, since I dont have much time... so plz..leave comments! Thanks!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update mariam 😛
very boring 😔 drama not update 😉

hijab777 thumbnail
mariam you go girl 👏 👏 Edited by hijab777 - 17 years ago
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
thankssssssssssssssss 👏 👏 👏
mariam_90 thumbnail
Aw, you're very welcome! 😃
aishiya thumbnail
hey,
what about vido? i mean who is going to send us the vido of this ep.??? waiting 😭
mariam_90 thumbnail
Um, Im not sure about the videos. I know that "topstar" posts the videos, but Im not sure what episode this was. You can pm her about it, or do a search, b/c there are a lot of TPM videos. You can also check out the archive! Heres the link to the archive:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=271447

Edited by mariam_90 - 17 years ago
HINA15 thumbnail
thanks fot the update !!!short update is more better than long b/c it don't take a lot of time !!! 😆 😆 😆
once again great job 👏 👏 👏
rss45160 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HINA15

thanks fot the update !!!short update is more better than long b/c it don't take a lot of time !!! 😆 😆 😆
once again great job 👏 👏 👏

right it's not normal mariam always rock

great job👏

mariam_90 thumbnail
Hheeh..thanks guys! Yeah, writing the hugeeee update takes a really long time. So i guess ill just write short updates from now on. You'all will get it right? Thanks once again!