India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

26th july update

ruta Goldie
ruta
ruta

Posted: 27 July 2004 at 4:31am | IP Logged

Abhay and Garv come to Garv's house and he asks abhay to come in and sit down.Abhay declines stating that he is comfortable at the door and that he wants to talk to kkusum.Meanwhile mahi calls him and asks him where he is?he replies he is on the way,when kkusum loudly calls out"abhay,tum yahan."Abhay cuts the phone.Kkusum come and asks abhay as to why he is here.abhay then tells her that he thought kkusum was changing but now when she is taking care of kumud he knows that she is the same old kkusum.Kkusum reprimands by saying that she was alwayz the same and that she wonders how everybody misunderstands her.Abhay tells her to forgive kumud for what she has done,as kumud is in lots of pain because of kkusum's anger.Kkusum tells him that everbody can see kumud's pain but not hers.abhay raises his voice and says that to maintain her image of "kusum deshmuk"she his trobling her daughter and whatever punishment she wants to give kumud , give it at once,atleast she will not have to suffer,or better still why don't you kill her with your own hands.Kkusum screams"abhay,what are you saying?".Abhay tells her that he knew kkusum still loves kumud and will surely forgive her.

Garv is listening to all this and he promises himself that he will surely try to reduce her pain.Garv talks to the photo and says that he really misses her and all that.meanwhile kkusum is still crying in her room.

Kali is updating mahi as to how much insult she had to undergo today and that abhay doese'nt love her.He only likes Kumud tht'why he forgave her.Mahi tells her that a father's love can never reduce and that she will talk to abhay.Abhay enters gives the crying kali and mahi a good look and walks into his room.Mahi follows him into the room and asks him where he was all this while and he tells her he was with kkusum persuading her to forgive kumud.Mahi asks him what if in place on kkusum abhay was there.what would he do?abhay sayz he would have forgiven her long back.Mahi tells him that in place of kumud kali was there would he still forgive.Abhay does'nt reply.Mahi goes on saying that both are his daughters,while one made a mistake accidently and the other purposely,and that he should forgive them.Abhay says he will try.

Someone comes to Garv's office and asks him to fight his case.Garv denies saying that all the saboot are against him.the man tries to bribe garv.enraged garv tells the man to get lost(wonder who the man was?)

Abhay,Aaryaman and a few other ppl are waiting for ksh*tij in the meeting room.He turns up very late and aaryaman scolds him saying he is one hour late.Ksh*tij says that he has decided to leave the company.Aaryaman asks him if he is well and ksh*tij replies that he knows what he is saying and walks out.Abhay comment,"i'm sorry aaryaman but i think its better he leaves the comapny,i don't want him before my eyes."

harry is throwing a party for his b'day and invites everone.Nakul tells him that he was not informed abt the party.Harry replies that wherever nakul come,there are girls.Nakul tells him that for a girl he will not even call his best friend.They get into a brawl and the other friends try to get them apart.Kali overhears all this.

Ksh*tj is packing certain files in his briefcase.He opens his drawer for something,when abhay walks in carryind two of Ksh*tij's and kumuds photos and asks ksh*tij if he was looking for this.Abhay sayz that ksh*tij has spoiled kumud's life and now he has no relation with her.He tears the photo into half and throws it on his face.Ksh*tij promises to himself that he will never get into garv and kumud's life and that kumud's happiness is all that he wants.He remembers allt he good times spent with kumud.He is standing near the window deep in thought when aaryaman comes and tells him that he understamds what he is going thru at the moment but why this sudden decision og leaving the comapny?Ksh*tij replies that he wants to forget the past and get ahead in life.Aaryaman simply pats him in the back and walks away. 

SANDY Goldie
SANDY
SANDY

Posted: 27 July 2004 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
  people pls tell me Garv isn't going to sleep with Kali(sick). Cause on setinda it said Kumud finds Garv and Kali in a hotel room.  If some one knows anythin about that please reply
SANDY Goldie
SANDY
SANDY

Posted: 27 July 2004 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
   that's a good one. thanks. I guess you could be right since in the rumor she said she is the only one who knows who the father is.  Ok lets bring in some modern medicine. Have to have a DNA test after the baby is born.
keshni Newbie
keshni
keshni

Posted: 27 July 2004 at 10:52pm | IP Logged

they should call the show Kkumud now and is it me or are the writers now copying "the Bold and the Beautiful".  This really sucks and no wonder Nausheen left the show. I liked it better when she was there.

vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 28 July 2004 at 10:54am | IP Logged

Too much CONFUSION. Do gals like Kali exists ?

Cheers,
Vijay

Edited by vbhatter - 28 July 2004 at 10:54am
vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 28 July 2004 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Thanks for the updates crazy...

Cheers,

ruta Goldie
ruta
ruta

Posted: 29 July 2004 at 5:57am | IP Logged
no prblemo VJ.but no gurls as sick as kali don't exist as far as i know.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top