Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shrutibali

IF-Rockerz

shrutibali

Posted: 24 June 2005 at 10:55am | IP Logged

THE SILENT TORPEDOES

Now for the ones who received hardly any push from the channel, but have clicked nevertheless to become brand names on their own.

Rajeev Khandelwal - No one expected female viewers to sit upto almost midnight to catch a glimpse of this intense looking hunk. But for over two years, Rajeev, with a little help from co-star Aamna, carried the show almost single-handedly on his broad shoulders. He's quit the show now, but still has his loyal fans tuning in to Zee's Time Bomb to see him in his new avatar.

Nausheen - She was the quintessential 'aam ladki' of television, with hardly any glamorous makeup and snazzy wardrobe. But Nausheen quickly made her mark with her unmistakable on screen chemistry with co star Anuj Saxena. Nausheen's left the show last year to shift to Star's Kalcchakra, and Sony's Kkusum has had two more Kkusums since then. But point out Nausheen to any couch potato and the recognition will be an instant Kusum!

Mona Wasu - Playing maid is hardly the kind of dream debut one would hope for, but Miilee with the broom and duster in hand, have still managed to win hearts. Some good acting coupled with a spontaneously boisterous personality should ensure that Mona goes a long way in tellydom.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "new article on rajeeev" in Time Bomb 9/11 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arushi

Arushi

Posted: 24 June 2005 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Thanks Shruti...

Time Bomb promos also show Rajeev quiet often.....

Though the show banks on Rajev & Akash deep's popularity . It has quiet good actors as vallabh vyas, KK, basheer.

Rajeev got a opportunity to prove himself ....and surely he will do it...

bye

arushi

doll4ever16

IF-Rockerz

doll4ever16

Posted: 24 June 2005 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
of course rajeev will do it. i think he looks gr8 in his new look.

jingle

IF-Veteran Member

jingle

Posted: 25 June 2005 at 1:26am | IP Logged

thanks for the article

rajiv is going to be shown opposite to akshdeep in TB

KinshukLuvsDina

IF-Sizzlerz

KinshukLuvsDina

Posted: 25 June 2005 at 3:27am | IP Logged

fanx alot shrutibali 4 da articleeeWink

yeahhhh rajeevv i kneww ur da bestttt Clap

wayyy to goooooooEmbarrassed

NidaRajeev

IF-Sizzlerz

NidaRajeev

Posted: 26 June 2005 at 4:40am | IP Logged
thanx 4 the article

eijaz

Groupbie

eijaz

Posted: 26 June 2005 at 8:02am | IP Logged

YEA RAJEEV IS ROCKING IN TB TOO HE LOOKS MORE KOOL THAN IN KTH I MEAN WITHOUT KASHISH

shizajaved

IF-Veteran Member

shizajaved

Posted: 26 June 2005 at 11:02am | IP Logged

THANX A LOT, SHRUTI ...4 da article...

hey eijaz what do u mean by "without kashish" ...Do u think he looks gud widout kashish ? hmm....I don think so.... widout aamna...woh ksii actoress ke saath ziada suit nahi karta (for best jodi nomination)...I mean karta hai but(cuz I m a aamna fan too) aamna ke saath ziada fit rehta hai Wink.....

Yeh guys, timebomb will rock ...InshAllah !Star

Jab Rajeev wahan hai, to dar kahan hai ?!Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top