Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Pemberleydreams

All of the pkyek cast viv suku kishwer ritvik everyone is more than ready to do a season 2,viv has said he'd say yes to pkyek 2 even without reading the script๐Ÿ˜ณBut I guess ekta wo'nt make another season

Ekta should really make another season
Or maybe she is worried that PKYEK won't do well since now there is no popular youth channel for the show
We are surrounded by Saas Bahu BS...and in such a scenario they can ruin PKYEK by turning it into a typical melodramatic Indian show
PKYEK is a classic now, and in such circumstances its better off left untouched...unless Colors or some channel agrees to let the show be written and directed like the way it was on Star one
Kashish_shine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Ekta should really make another season
Or maybe she is worried that PKYEK won't do well since now there is no popular youth channel for the show
We are surrounded by Saas Bahu BS...and in such a scenario they can ruin PKYEK by turning it into a typical melodramatic Indian show
PKYEK is a classic now, and in such circumstances its better off left untouched...unless Colors or some channel agrees to let the show be written and directed like the way it was on Star one

The successful PKYEK actually has more challenges in season 2 as it will need to be handled with care and also error free script & proper continuation. though colors can take a risk as naagin type shows are also super natural stuffs but the uniqueness of PKYEK needs to be remain flourished. it's a blink chance to get season 2
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kashish_shine

The successful PKYEK actually has more challenges in season 2 as it will need to be handled with care and also error free script & proper continuation. though colors can take a risk as naagin type shows are also super natural stuffs but the uniqueness of PKYEK needs to be remain flourished. it's a blink chance to get season 2

Ekta knows how crazy people were after PKYEK!
Just that I wish we could get Sid ans T back in Season 2...I loved both their characters
They could've had Sid becoming nice by the end of season 1 and both the borthers fight Maithili together like how Damon turned positive in TVD...and T's death was really not needed, I really liked her even tho she was a negative character
Anonymous8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

U should really try and find the old links to Panchi bashing threads oh crap those were actually fuming ๐Ÿ˜† Fans really went overboard with their hatred.
But sometimes looking at all the events now, it seemed like when ViVah became public, ViSu stopped talking and AbhIya as a ship also suffered...thats why everyone blamed her
Comind to Panchi, she was supposed to be such a headstrong independent woman, end mein she was worse than Tracker when it came to boys

I didn't knew any of these things. Since I was a PRIYA WAL fan ,I never searched on Vahbiz. I remember only one thing that Sukirti had started staying away from Vivian. I don't care about their personal problems by the way. The only thing I wanted was a second season of pkyek which is not seeming to be happening in near future.

Yep Panchi was indeed SUPPOSED to be a headstrong girl but her engagement got cancelled TWO TIMES. It was not that she didn't had trust on them, instead her BLIND TRUST became her problem. Even Abhay didn't treated Pia properly but he did that for making Pia stay away from danger. Abhay never ditched Pia. For her, he even left his Maithili. Abhay 's love for Pia was pure. 

You are right that afterwards panchi's character really became weak and of a despo,but I guess,this change in behavior in her was a consequence of her failed love story. The makers changed her character drastically from a mature girl to a despo. Neil's love for her was true but she had become adamant on taking revenge from every man . She started doing the same with every man what Sid and Danish did to her. In other words, creatives totally spoiled the character of Panchi. I am neither justifying Panchi's behavior towards men,neither I am condemning her move. 

I didn't had any idea of her being mean to fans. If she really did such things to fans,then it's truly condemning.  

Edited by AnamikaVats6 - 7 years ago
Kashish_shine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnamikaVats6

I didn't knew any of these things. Since I was a PRIYA WAL fan ,I never searched on Vahbiz. I remember only one thing that Sukirti had started staying away from Vivian. I don't care about their personal problems by the way. The only thing I wanted was a second season of pkyek which is not seeming to be happening in near future.

Yep Panchi was indeed SUPPOSED to be a headstrong girl but her engagement got cancelled TWO TIMES. It was not that she didn't had trust on them, instead her BLIND TRUST became her problem. Even Abhay didn't treated Pia properly but he did that for making Pia stay away from danger. Abhay never ditched Pia. For her, he even left his Maithili. Abhay 's love for Pia was pure. 

You are right that afterwards panchi's character really became weak and of a despo,but I guess,this change in behavior in her was a consequence of her failed love story. The makers changed her character drastically from a mature girl to a despo. Neil's love for her was true but she had become adamant on taking revenge from every man . She started doing the same with every man what Sid and Danish did to her. In other words, creatives totally spoiled the character of Panchi. I am neither justifying Panchi's behavior towards men,neither I am condemning her move. 

I didn't had any idea of her being mean to fans. If she really did such things to fans,then it's truly condemning.  

Panchi and vahbiz are in two different horizon. I was also ignorant about her behavior off screen. But only on onscreen her character is ruined by CVs. failure made person strong and gave person  ability to fight back but here the character panchi was turned despo.. 
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnamikaVats6

Theories and rumours suggested that ViSu became distant because on ViVah...
U should know that if there are personal problems, it will reflect in the quality of the show...
None of us searched on Vahbiz but the proof was all there, right in front of our eyes.
Now if the differences and rift was so clear, wouldn't fans also be put off?! 
If a season 2 happens, it will only happen if none of the politics that happened 6 years ago won't repeat.
Plus there were rumours about there being a rift bet Ekta and Vivian regarding all this.
From all the rumours, one thing was clear, there was clearly a rift bet ViSu and the cause was ViVah..and now a season 2 should not be a problem since Panchi was killed off in season 1
Don't get me wrong, but if u were active on the forum back in the day, you would also detest Lady VD as much as we did.
There was a huge article on ViSu's rift in TOI...lemme see if I can find it
Maybe EK is not bringing back the show coz of all the mess that happened during season 1, it is possible..
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Panchi and vahbiz are in two different horizon. I was also ignorant about her behavior off screen. But only on onscreen her character is ruined by CVs. failure made person strong and gave person  ability to fight back but here the character panchi was turned despo.. 

Lol sometimes I think CVs did that on purpose...removing their frustration also ๐Ÿ˜†
Supervampire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wow !!!! we are increasing no. of page
pkyek epi 1 - 2 pages
pkyek epi 2 - 3 pages
nd pkyek epi 3 - 5 pages ๐Ÿ‘

Edited by Supervampire - 7 years ago
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Totally dude. 
No matte what people talk about Ekta, we have to admit that she made some pretty iconic shows...my favourite as a child was Kasauti Zindagi Kay...Anurag and Prerna ๐Ÿ˜†
Can't believe she made a show like PKYEK after the Saas-Bahu era of hers

MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry to butt in but there was nothing between Vivian & sukirti .they did got along well when the show started & we did got so many segments of theirs but later on may be they did had some issue s. They might not be the best friends but they have never bad mouthed each other till now & have good things to say only .even if they do work together in future I am sure they would be thorough professionals. As far as lady vd is concerned I think we should all leave her alone . She has had enough .