Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chellakili thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi Nicky
It sounds so interesting...pls do continue..eagerly waiting for the next part.
Really hope cvs do take cues from ur writing๐Ÿ˜Š
nicky13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much buddies for the response... I will update first part soon ...most probably tomorrow...cause first part is under construction...
crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: nicky13

Thank you so much buddies for the response... I will update first part soon ...most probably tomorrow...cause first part is under construction...

Good beginning Nicky, looking forward to the full update๐Ÿ˜Š
Sam_Faizal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Great idea Nicky, pls do continue, looking forward to reading it.
nicky13 thumbnail
Part -1

Hi friends... Thanks for your appreciation... I have updated first part of story... In this story No Marriage of Ajay and Mehak... Don't want to involve that chapter in this ... This will b purely a MehRya story... All the rest of Characters are there and same ... So here you go for the first part ... I hope you guys will like it ... Please don't forget to give your feedback... Negative or positive both are accepted...

Story starts after the party day ... In Shaurya's house and in his room...

Shaurya was getting ready for his new venture and that was his new restaurant ... Very soon he is going to inaugurate it ... But he was not thinking about the restaurant but about what happened on the set of ISC( India's Super cook) that Slap and the wound he got on his forehead... He can feel the pain ... Pain of his defeat ...Pain of his insult... Cause she Slapped him in front of everyone... And all the media was also there ... And that news was running on every news channel... All these things are flashing in his head and every time he thinks about all that mess it hurts him more than the pain of that slap and that wound.

Shaurya in his mind- I m sorry Mehak but you are in trouble now ... You didn't slap on my face but you slapped to my ego... How dare you to do that ... You have no idea what you have to pay back for this insult...

He was remembered the words she said to him ...

Flashback...

Mehak(After slapped Shaurya) - Mr. Shaurya Khanna main aapko Sharaap deti hoon Ke Kisi bhi ladki ka pyar naseeb nhi hoga aapko... Aap hamesha Akele rahoge... Bhoot ki tarah akele bhatkoge...(Mr. Shaurya Khanna you will b alone and will never get any girl's love in your life and this is my curse on you... You will roaming like a ghost in your life )

FB ends...

He touched his wound and felt pain ... He was looking in the mirror and said...

Shaurya- bhoolonga nahi main yeh Thapad aur Na hi tumhara Sharaap Miss Mehak Sharma... Tumne Mujhe Sharaap diya hai Na Ke Mujhe Kisi ladki ka pyar naseeb nahi hoga ... Ab main tumse promise karta hoon Ke tumko mere pyar mein girne Ke liye majboor nahi kar diya Na tou mere naam bhi Shaurya Khanna nahi .. Itna majboor karonga Ke Tum Kisi aur se pyar karne Ke layak nahi rahogi ... Pyar Ke naam se kaampogi Tum ... Yeh waaada tumse Shaurya Khanna ka ... Get ready for this love game Mehak Sharma... Tumse tumhari hi language mein baat karonga main ... ( you cursed me that no girl won't love me but I will make so helpless to fall in love with me and after that you will regret for that and you will unable to love anyone else I promise you ... )

He was thinking about all this and Sharuti came inside the room and after seeing her he became more frustrated... Sharuti come close to him and trying to get close to him and touched his wound and said...

Sharuti- Shauri baby Bahut pain ho raha hai (Is it paining here) oh I can feel it... But don't worry I m here for you... You know Na baby how much I care for you...

Shaurya pushed her away and said- O really... I know how much you care about me... That you have shown me years ago... When you left me for Vicky ... Sorry but I don't need your care now ... And please stay away from me Sharuti BHABI(He put stressed on Bhabi) ... Now please out of my room ...

But Sharuti again come close to him- Shauri baby I know I did a mistake but now we can make a team and can do business together... Let's be partners and work together... You know that I can b a better partner... And you won't find a partner like me ...

Shaurya irritatingly- I said please leave my room now and one thing Tum Apne dimag mein bitha lo and woh yeh hai Ke main aise logon se partnership nhi karta jo sirf apna profit dekhkar change ho jaate hain ... And I know you very well as per your past record you are a big meany head person... Agar aapko business karne ka itna hi hai tou go and help your husband... He needs a lot of help for his business... And now please get lost ...

Sharuti doesn't have any choice but to leave from there.

Shaurya by the time got hell frustrated... But than something stuck in his mind...

Shaurya- hmm itni bhi useless nhi ho Tum Sharuti Bhabi ... Jo bhi ho but a great idea tou de hi gyi ho ... I need a team for my new restaurant and in that team a Head Chef is also included... Hmm I and think I got my head Chef for my new Restaurant... Hmm so Miss Mehak Sharma congratulations you got a new job ... And I know it will a hard task to ask you for that but I know how I can impress you and how I can get your agreement for this ... It is hard but not impossible... And he Smirks and pat on his shoulder.

Precap- Shaurya at Mehak's house .

I really hope you guys will like this and will give me your feedback...

Love
Nicky
fannymanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loved it yaar! please continue...
tibs09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting track Nicky .. please continue
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
That was nice !
U know SK of this story is smart at least he got idea from shruti' convo !  ๐Ÿ˜†
nicky13 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Thabassum-

That was nice !

U know SK of this story is smart at least he got idea from shruti' convo ! ๐Ÿ˜†

oh yeah that's true... Shaurya can't b a dumb ๐Ÿ˜† Edited by nicky13 - 7 years ago