Page 2 Page 3

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

Reliable CC Captain, BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 28 November 2006 at 3:29am | IP Logged

hey guys........

i have a really good questionf ro u guys and tht is....:

WHO CAN BE THE VIDEO UPDATER FOR SBS????

WELL VIDEO UPDATER IS THE PERSON WHO PROVIDES THE LINK TO THE SHOW...OR SHOWS EPI.........

THINK ABT IT....WILL BE WAITING FOR SOMONE TO CONTRIBUTE....

Saraa

Edited by rajeev_eijaz - 11 December 2006 at 2:36am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Search for the video updater is over" in Saas Bahu aur Saazish forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 28 November 2006 at 6:03am | IP Logged
i dont know how 2 post videos!

memsaab

IF-Rockerz

memsaab

Posted: 28 November 2006 at 7:19am | IP Logged
my suggestion: topstar and queenkumar..

now guys danda leke mere piche mut aayiyo.

I think these two have been giving us the sbs original videos.... I know they rip themselves. Big smile

~memsaab

-Obsession-

IF-Rockerz

-Obsession-

Posted: 28 November 2006 at 11:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by memsaab

I think these two have been giving us the sbs original videos.... I know they rip themselves. Big smile

~memsaab

Hello hun!! Why dont u do the video's?? I mean u are a videobie......Embarrassed

Maddz xxx

memsaab

IF-Rockerz

memsaab

Posted: 28 November 2006 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sexy_babe_maddz

~memsaab

Hello hun!! Why dont u do the video's?? I mean u are a videobie......Embarrassed

Maddz xxx

I don't get starplus anymore since I moved to new loc and I couldn't get the transmission in my new place..  I only get some special episodes when my friend records them for me.. but not everyday.. so I think we need somebody who gets starplus and can rip... for US.. :)

-Obsession-

IF-Rockerz

-Obsession-

Posted: 28 November 2006 at 2:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sexy_babe_maddz

~memsaab

Maddz xxx

I don't get starplus anymore since I moved to new loc and I couldn't get the transmission in my new place..  I only get some special episodes when my friend records them for me.. but not everyday.. so I think we need somebody who gets starplus and can rip... for US.. :)

Ohhhh right. Ok. No probz, Then we really do need someone that cud upload the videos............

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

Reliable CC Captain, BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 29 November 2006 at 4:16am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

just wanted u to knw tht it doesnot come on STARPLUS it comes on star news!!!wel i will talk to sangeeta dii(queesnkumar)abt this!!!

Saraa

kaash

IF-Sizzlerz

kaash

Posted: 29 November 2006 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
but ..i think...sonyfan28...will be the best vdo updater...coz ..her quality is really nice Big smile and she posted 28th nov epi already Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed ..so plz give her a chance Embarrassed Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top