Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Opti

IF-Stunnerz

Opti

Posted: 28 November 2006 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Did you notice that all the women at the beach party were wearing white?  Is it some kind of dress code imposed by Jigs?  Jai seems to be unaware since he is asking Bani to wear the red saree.  Now we know why he accepted Bani unconditionally in Dubai (without as much as one question). She was wearing the red saree then.  No wonder he could not resist her charms and hopes to have a repeat of that night I guess.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dress code at beach party?" in Kasamh Se (Kasam Se) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 28 November 2006 at 2:15am | IP Logged

U have posted it in the wrong section..

Its Kaajjal forum not Kasam Se.Smile

Ananya

sweet_shagun

IF-Veteran Member

sweet_shagun

--

Posted: 28 November 2006 at 2:18am | IP Logged

Hi,

Dear, This is related to KS forum u have accidently posted it in Kaajjal section

I guess Mods gotta move this topic

Regards,

Shagun Smile

Edited by sweet_shagun - 28 November 2006 at 2:19am

Arnav-ASR

Goldie

Arnav-ASR

Posted: 28 November 2006 at 2:21am | IP Logged
you have posted in a wrong section lol.

don't worry.it's not ur fault.

u'll not get promblem.

lol.

~sowmya~

IF-Dazzler

~sowmya~

Posted: 28 November 2006 at 2:26am | IP Logged
what is this?
is this kaajjal forum or kasam se forum?
did i have come to wrong forum
LOL
sorry this is kaajjal forum and u have posted the wrong topic Wink

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 28 November 2006 at 4:57am | IP Logged
This is Kaajjal forum & not KS forum

Shruti

an_jaani

IF-Dazzler

an_jaani

Posted: 28 November 2006 at 5:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by optimist

Did you notice that all the women at the beach party were wearing white?  Is it some kind of dress code imposed by Jigs?  Jai seems to be unaware since he is asking Bani to wear the red saree.  Now we know why he accepted Bani unconditionally in Dubai (without as much as one question). She was wearing the red saree then.  No wonder he could not resist her charms and hopes to have a repeat of that night I guess.

so true .... i hope they repeat june 19th EmbarrassedEmbarrassed .... dubai one wasnt that great because of pia idiot

kubare

IF-Sizzlerz

kubare

Posted: 28 November 2006 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by an_jaani

Originally posted by optimist

so true .... i hope they repeat june 19th EmbarrassedEmbarrassed .... dubai one wasnt that great because of pia idiot

Hope so too.EmbarrassedTongueWinkBut let se what they hav ein store for us. God knows whos at the door, hope not Pia. She always is trying to be a "kabab may hadi" where Jai and Bani are concerned.Angry

A repeat of 19th June would just be great and an added bonus before the whole ONS raaz is revealed and all that roona dhoona starts and us pulling our hair out in fustration.

Love

Krishna

Post Reply New Post

Go to top