Ladies First - Page 2

Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by Dabulls23

😆

This is the joke of the century 😆

Yeah you're right, 'Ladies first' is the joke of the millenium.😛

Aur jiske liye topic kheenchke upar laya woh kidhar hai?? Aur baki sab ladke bhi kahan gayab ho gaye yaar??

Originally posted by MNMS

Men say "Ladies First" ... as they can't hear and accept the phrase "GENTS Second" 😉

😆😆...mnm... kya haazir jawaabi hai...wow..😆

Originally posted by souro

Well let me fight for our honour, till Bunbuttji arrives.

I think ladies first is said cos we men know that even if we give the ladies a headstart we will beat them eventually. So, ladies goes first but always comes second. 😛

absolutely......ladies first is similar to allowing kids to go first basically because they are weaker,....

Originally posted by qwertyesque

absolutely......ladies first is similar to allowing kids to go first basically because they are weaker,....

then u guyz go first,,, ok 😆

Originally posted by dannyk

We always says 'Ladies First' is it cause we respect them or there is some other reason according to you ..

do give your views.

danny     

Ok .. I think it is because men refuse to ask for directions even when geographicaly challenged so they let Ladies go first and follow them.😉

Yes, ladies first is because men respect women. why do u have a doubt???and and they will always do,and it is not Men first because, women are worth the repect... 😃
It's "ladies first" because the gents are too afraid to go first. It's okay now...we're here...see this is how it's done...pehle darvaza kholo..then step in...see like this...now, you try it...go on, nothing to be afraid of...see how it's done...see, watch me, i'll go first.

😆 😆

Originally posted by souro

Well let me fight for our honour, till Bunbuttji arrives.

I think ladies first is said cos we men know that even if we give the ladies a headstart we will beat them eventually. So, ladies goes first but always comes second. 😛

👏 You Go! ... idhar respect doy toh bhi ... ultey sudhey assumptions nikaltey ... bhalai ka jamana nahi raha...😉😆

Edited by raj5000 - 16 years ago
Originally posted by raj5000

👏 You Go! ... idhar respect doy toh bhi ... ultey sudhey assumptions nikaltey ... bhalai ka jaman nahi raha...😉😆

anshu sir,assumptions nahi hai,haqeekat hai😳...........maano ya na maano😉........

^^^ Kya haqeekat Mandyji...ek lo suno history of  ' Ladies First '

Kissa kuch iss tarah sey haiii.. once upon a time bunty and babli .w  ho obviously were in love wanted board an elevator on busy mall…elevator aayi dono dawaraze par khadey huiii

Babli – phele app…
Bunty – Nahi babbo pheley app
Babli – nahi pehley app
    Bunty – noops pehley app
Babli – tu chal mey aayiii
Bunty – kya barosa… pheley app
Babli – jata hai key nahi
Bunty – nahi jo karna kar ley

Tabhi waha khadey hue crowd ney dimaag lagaya…kudi nu channey key jhaad par chadhana easy hai compared to munda…and interfered.. hum kudiyp itni izzat kartey hai…har kaam who pehley karey to kismet khulti hai…toh chal kudiye – ladies first…bass phir kyaaa babli hopped onto the elevator in a flash …atki hui lift chal padhi…and who din aur ajj ka din hai…to avoid stall best is ladies first…. ...conclusion it's all for the name of respect...name is the key 😉😆

😉 😆 am mey toh yeha sey nikala...

Edited by raj5000 - 16 years ago