Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
This content was originally posted by: disha_rajdev

Beautiful story β€οΈ

"...True love always finds a way back.."   These quote was very well explained in this OS. πŸ‘ Wish real life also people find their way back but always it tends to be vice versa 

Thank you for the PM πŸ˜Š

thank you so much Disha dear! πŸ˜ƒ I am happy you enjoyed the OS.
Tessaloni thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cuteariya

Beautiful story 

Wow aarya bonding was really beautiful 
Both were so close that they never allowed anyone between them
But bcoz of aarti's disgusting father aarti lost everything 
Her mom her nana Nani & most important her crooky
Both were miserable without each other 
As people say true love will find their way just like that aarya found their way to each other 
Both felt connection when they met
At last they found it
Aarti & her mom really suffered a lot bcoz of her so called dad 
Finally aarya have each other 

thanks Manita πŸ˜Š. loved your description of the important points as usual! πŸ˜ƒ
Tessaloni thumbnail
until when Didi πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘
Tessaloni thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sara1990

Poor Aarti. Happy that Aarya met πŸ˜›

thank you sara dear πŸ˜Š
Tessaloni thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sass8

Thank you , thank you , thank you for the special treat, πŸ€—, I could go on for a while but better to proceed with the feedback... side note, I do like the new color  -
Strong bond can never be cut even if life separate people. Seing each other after so many years felt like coming home for both Yash and Aarti. They were each other best friend, confidente and love 😊 until Aarti family had to run in shame. You could feel their desperation powerless to stop it because they were so young. That was really unkind of Aarti mom to force her to leave this was but I suppose she couldn't bear the humiliation of her husband deeds which got worse and at the same time try to protect Aarti. Once a crook always a crook. He litteraly destroyed his family. And Aarti life took a turn for the worse with the loss of her mother after her deadbeat father abandonned them. Thankfully she was able to make something of herself with help form Mansi family even if she was never part of the family. At least she was not out on the street.
On the other end, it looks like Yash was drifting from woman to woman until he finally lays eyes on her again years later. And what a way to meet again, so biker girl set his pants on fire , so do speak πŸ˜†; stranger in the night guetting acquinted not realizing that they found each other at first or afrain deep deep denial to spare them pain if their hope got crushed. The inter-play between them was so great. And poor Mansi, forgotten, resign to her friend effect on man πŸ˜†; that can frustrated at times. Although Yash completely forgetting the bride-meeting thing was funny. He had a good reason tho.
I am surprise he could drive after founding each other after so many years of whishes. The moment was beautiful and you could feel their hapiness but also relief that life gave them a second chance to be together.

I really, really love this piece. πŸ‘πŸΌ

awww πŸ€— my greatest pleasure Sassie Sauce! you know something, even I liked the gold color it just stood out so prettily πŸ˜†

yes I'dlike to believe the true loves endures all (unrealistic in most cases) but it's what everyone wants to believe and get in life. the same thing with this AarYa. they were split because of helplessness but life was kind to them later on. the things Aarti went through were horrible, especially from the one person meant to protect and look out for her. still she became strong and got out better at the other side. Mansi's parents were good people who did not send and orphan away although they did not accept her for a daughter. 

everything worked out well in the end. thanks for the 40 page comment Sassie Sauce! loved it!
Tessaloni thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bongalisoo

Awww what a precious os thank you for this ⭐️aart has been through alot ,what a life all because of a disgusting father ,both were never truly happy until they found each other again, this is truly a great and beautiful os thanx Tess πŸ‘

thanks sweetie! is it alright if I call you Liso? yes true love found its way back home...  I am happy you enjoyed the OS πŸ˜Š
Edited by Tessaloni - 7 years ago
Tessaloni thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jodhu

This is simply amazing...

And yes... waiting for your other updates too tess... Update soon please...

thank you Dhu-Dhu dear πŸ˜† yes, yes I will update soon! πŸ˜›
Tessaloni thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Fandu

Congratulations to all of the colour changers.  Hope you continue to move ahead rapidly.  Thank you for being a part of this forum family.  Tessa an awesome OS.

thank you Fandu dear πŸ˜Š
B-onesie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tessaloni

I'm still waiting! πŸ˜‘  πŸ˜‘  πŸ˜‘  πŸ˜‘  πŸ˜‘  πŸ˜‘  πŸ˜‘

😲