Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Is there going to be a Season-2? The ending was very open, and its very strange for a show to end like that?...Anyone have any idea?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tipsy11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I kind of hope so , from the ending it looks like
There will be a season 2 from the babies blue
Eyes
Kitkat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This was not a very original ending.  The copied the ending from another show that used to air on Sony a couple of years ago called Anamika but that show was much better than this and it never came back for a second season.
Towards the last 2 months of Kawach they never showed Mona acting with the other people it was always her body double.  Even the last episode.  I stopped watching it because it made no sense and was totally off the course of the story.  A lot of things left unfinished. Characters just vanished without any explanation.  Overall in my opion was a very poor show, so why would they ever come back with season 2.

And also the clothes that they had Mona singh wear were pathetic.  Same style same hair style always.  Im sorry but they could have dressed her better and she looked older than the lead Rajbir.

I only watched the last 2 episodes to see how it ends but I fast forwarded most of it. 
I wouldn't watch season 2 - but thats only my opion.