Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
Yeah! Neither Harib nor Khurram took the place. I was dreading Khurram stepping up. TAB kya hota?! 
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
But he will step up in the next episode... I do hope Harib now grows a spine...
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
^Poora drama issi umeed pe guzar gaya 😆

I hope Aan doesn't say yes to whatever emotional blackmailing Taya and Phupho will resort to. I hope she says no to Khurram and runs into Harib's arms so they can ride into sunset. Ab toh buss yehi dekhne ke liye drame ko jhel rahi hoon 😳
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ayla nay bhi entry marni hai. I think things will get more messed up. I am hopeful Taya might play a positive role
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Compared to last week the show was better today .A lot happened so it was interesting even though we pretty much knew what was going to happen .
Iliked the way Harib talked to Farhan and also to Aan in the hospital .Aan is a stupid girl that she did not tell her mother about Farhan's reality and now she is paying the price for it . Why do I get a bad feeling that she will keep quiet even in front of her Uncle . He seems like a nice fellow not like the aunt and the cousin .I think he genuinely wants to know if Aan is interested in someone .

Harib was much more in control today but he has to take charge now .Aan is very very naive and she can make stupid decisions so he  has to take control of her life now specially as he knows that it is him that she wants to be be with .

I am sure he has called Ayla in his house to explain his feelings and say his final goodbye to her in an amicable manner . 😊

Uff, how good looking Aan and Harib were at the wedding , mashallah . I hope both these actors get to work i na lovely romantic block buster movie that does full justice  to their talent , their screen presence and of course their awesome chemistry.❤️

Star Of The Day ,

Harib 👍🏼

for being such a good councellor to so many around him , but now with Aan gone , the romantic counselling that he  was getting from his lovely neighbour has come to an end ...he has to show some effort now to get her back 
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeh show kab khatam hoga? 😳 Such a mess Harib and Aan landed themselves in. Sure the outcome wouldn't have been Amma's death had they took timely action back when there was time for it. 
Alizba63 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Just caught a glimpse of it on television. I thought Mann Mayal was bad and dragged lol maybe I was wrong...I think they'll do 30 episodes at least lol
MochaQueen thumbnail
If Mais is hating this drama then I cant imagine a single person liking it 🤣
MochaQueen thumbnail
Mann Mayal was much better than this show at least the story moved
SweetAngels96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I really hope that Aan doesn't end up marrying Khurram, and Harib doesn't marry Ayla again. Then this would literally be the most disastrous drama EVER!!.

Osman commented on Hareem's pic on Instagram praising her performance in the last episode. So I'm hoping that it's not about her and Harib getting back together...