Posted: 7 years ago
phew these took some time.
kasmey canon context nikaal ke dekho toh kaisa amazeball scene hai ye

Edited by lostmymusic. - 7 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: .annihilation.

^^ Noted, guys. Suggest me some of your favourite shows (bas please, Sanam jaise story na ho. 😆) and I'll give those a try when I can. Mais, I checked those actors out and um, they kinda seem too...old? Idk how to put that right. ðŸ¤£

nooo! SeM is AMAZING! Don't judge it by the old actors, they are the ones who really tell ke acting kehte kise hain. It's not a typical love story but it's really well written. You might enjoy it! Give it a try! Or if you want something cute, go for "Aap Kay Liye". SUPER CUTE OTP! Just skip all the screaming Nishat Apa bits cuz wo irritating hai 😆
MochaQueen thumbnail
What is left to show? I thought Farhan would run away and Harib would take his place to save Aans izzat
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
In the promo , Amma has fainted  , so how can Aan marry anyone with her mother in this condition .
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

What is left to show? I thought Farhan would run away and Harib would take his place to save Aans izzat

Sara's track - surely she will face some music for what she did
Bank track - whatever happened to Harib's lawsuit and the pictures Shehroze sent him
Harib trying to 'amend' things for Ayla - as per Osman's post 
Aan's relatives - how will Harib deal with them? 
Will Aan get married or engaged to Khurram? (That might stretch the number of episodes to well beyond 25)
Amma in hospital again?

fa.ri.ya. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

In the promo , Amma has fainted  , so how can Aan marry anyone with her mother in this condition .

I rem in Asmanon par likha Qudsia had to marry a complete stranger while her father was having a heart attack. I DO HOPE they dont go down this route though. Its so cliched. 
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

You are 100 % correct . She does not seems too happy that the entire focus of the show has shifted to Osmaya and their romance and not her relationship and her condition ...
Hum Tv is only interested in making money . It is a little unfair that they totally changed the story but then casting Hareem as OB's wife was a big mistake in the first place . If the story was about a married couple ( Osman and Maya ) and the wife has bipolar disorder ( not spoilt person but a genuine problem ) and how the husband goes all out of his way to help her and how their love and marriage survives , that could have been a much better idea .

Yes. Yes. Yes.

This is exactly what I thought initially. If the makers of the show wanted the audience to have genuine sympathy for a person suffering from personality disorder and for a couple going through a rocky marriage because of that and coming out stronger, they should have cast Maya as Ayla. But - and a big BUT it is - this would have been too similar to Osmaya's role in Diyar e Dil and Aunn Zara as a couple at loggerheads all the time. 

I also think the mental illness angle was simply added as a marketing gimmick. This really is about Harib finding his soulmate as Hum TV's website describes the show. In which case the mental illness angle could have been done with altogether and Ayla shown as a regular negative character. When they have so many stereotypes in the drama, aik aur sahi.  

Waisay Hareem has never promoted the show, has she? Until yesterday, that is when all the "hugging controversy" happened. And then Osman's comment came too :D Coincidence much?
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail

Originally posted by: thinkagain

BUT I obviously didn't miss that 5 min Osmaya scene in the latest episode, that was just a brilliant testimony of their oozing chemistry.. chemistry so good, you can neglect all the bullshit around it and enjoy it for what it is. It's in the way they look at each other, the longing in their voice tones and of course in quite the.. non-hesitant hug - passion at its peak! Maya always seems like quite the comfortable and non-awkward person, so I was more surprised at Osman going into the hug intensely like that. It really worked.. and HOW! And how CUTE was their exchange about the thought of Aan getting nikah-d to Harib?? The way he asked, and how she reacted! Uff!  

Love your comment. In terms of chemistry, I think this scene can easily compare to Diyar-e-Dil's last episode. I thought nothing would ever beat that, but Osmaya surprised me. 

Some excellent moments there - Harib's attempts to joke and his angst at the realization that it was too late to do anything. Aan who thought she was talking to her own imagination and got the fright of her life that Harib was right there. She said nothing after "Aan Harib" but her expressions. I could just mute the scene and look at her. Beautifully shot and directed and acted. HUM needs to nominate Osmaya for best on screen couple even if they don't nominate anyone else for this show.
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

he just has the softest of expressions on his face
ae kaaasssh ke thoda fazeelat wala context hota.
but nonetheless
the scene on its own was worth every moment of wait

mais, maybe i m asking too much but please can you stack these?😆
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
don't get used to it 😆