Frequent Posters

.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
^ That's Harib for you Lol
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What did Harib say after "zindagi main aisa mor ata hai jab insan baybas hojata hai?"
The bgm was so loud...
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
Next might be last episode then. Nothing left now
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
Originally posted by: .annihilation.

Watching the episode...how shamelessly has Harib accompanied Amma to shopping? I mean, dude, you're supposed to be in love with Aan who is going to get married to a dhokebaaz and you wouldn't do a thing to stop it. ðŸ˜ģ

I am only glad he went before Aan's confession not after :D
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Lord give me strength for I'm about to watch the epi ðŸ˜ģ
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bebasi?

Bebasi ko bhi Harib aur Aan pe taras aa raha hoga. I mean, I completely get how bebasi renders you helpless and I know what that's like. 

However, Harib and Aan aren't even THAT bebas that can't be dealt with. They both love each other, they both have confessed to each other, they both know Farhan's truth, they haven't even got the duniya wale to deal with, there's no external agency stopping them or working against them at this point. There's only and only Amma who needs to be told truth and I'm sure she won't die of shock when she comes to know of it. 

What is this drama, seriously? ðŸĪŠ I should be questioning myself for watching it. But it's almost like ab yahan tak aa gaye hain toh khatam karke hi chodte hain. ðŸ˜†

*resumes watching*
Edited by .annihilation. - 7 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Awww! That pote poti comment was so cute though ðŸ˜ģ 
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: .annihilation.

Watching the episode...how shamelessly has Harib accompanied Amma to shopping? I mean, dude, you're supposed to be in love with Aan who is going to get married to a dhokebaaz and you wouldn't do a thing to stop it. ðŸ˜ģ

Funniest thing was that at one point when Amma got worried about Farhan and family not behaving good then Harib was trying to convince Amma that it is Ok and maybe there is a good reason why Farhan is not acting properly , he was actually convincing Amma to give Farhan a chance ...😆
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeh Aan ke Abba meri samjh nahi aate. Ab ghost ho hi aur occasional ghostly appearances dete hi ho then might as well tell Amma the whole truth instead of playing paheli pe paheli. ðŸ˜ģ
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
'BEBASI' k naam pe itna senseless drama seriously. Was osman in his senses when he signed this show? He has totally went downhill from Wali to Harib.