Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
My soul is exhausted. Hard to imagine there's any happiness left in the drama ðŸ˜Š
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wait a second...
Ayla took AaRib pic..but in precap Shehroze introduced Sara as Sara..whereas Ayla thinks Aan is Sara?? GOD WHAT IS HAPPENING? 
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow what a dhamakedar episode.
Yaar yeh tou hona thee tha. We all knew something will happen that will bring Aan closer to Harib.
Ab lagta hai Shabnum ki exit honay wali hai dramay say.
Shehroze & Ayla both are stupid. I'm sure Ayla hasn't connected the dots that the real Sara is Harib's so called gf
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
And yes Aan ka rona dhona shuru...
sourmisery thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

Wait a second...

Ayla took AaRib pic..but in precap Shehroze introduced Sara as Sara..whereas Ayla thinks Aan is Sara?? GOD WHAT IS HAPPENING? 

As if Ayla and Shehroze care for crucial little details 😊
sourmisery thumbnail
Originally posted by: faria.yahya

And yes Aan ka rona dhona shuru...

Yeah but her rona dhona makes sense here. It's one big dhachka after another that she has gotten..which human wouldn't cry?
Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Amma can recover too na?????????😭😭😭
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Yeah but her rona dhona makes sense here. It's one big dhachka after another that she has gotten..which human wouldn't cry?

Ofcrx no mother can handle the fact her daughter's reputation has been ruined. Especially when she is a single parent, did so much for her daughter's bright future & at end result is this disaster. 
sourmisery thumbnail
Ayla is not mentally ill..she is actually a menace to the society. And what kind of friends does she have? Fine, Harib "cheated" on her and that was a sucky thing to do. But her friend so readily conspired with her to make those edits and post them for the public to see. Who does that? Are they bloody teenagers? Ayla madam toh...it's not her I'm bothered about. Wo toh kuch bhi kar sakti hai. But the supposedly "sane" and educated person like her friend doing all that shit...matlab kya?

The confession was handled so wonderfully though. I loved how Harib said all his logic and common sense is telling him to not say anything but he can't help keeping all that in anymore! Sure, it was a mighty selfish thing for Harib to do but Aan literally had nothing in it cuz she doesn't feel that way. Her moment will come later. I really liked this detail.

Sara dropped some real hard questions on Harib. Despite the general W*F**kery of the show, it doesn't shy away from addressing some legit details. HAH! I actually did a cheer when Sara went all, "Toh iss rishte se toh Aan tumhari behen hui na?" Evilness done right...hit where it hurts the most xD Sara was always a possessive person which makes it seem that Harib has a type :P

Precap - WHY!?!??!??

PS - Obi and Maya were sooo good today though! Obi during the entire engagement to confession bit. Maya during the end bit.

PPS - I want whatever Mona had while writing this show for my exams. My professors will have no idea what hit them when they'd mark my paper 🤣
sourmisery thumbnail
Also, A+++ ost usage! That is one thing the show never gets wrong.