~Kartikeya Malviya / Shani ~* Character Appreciation Thread 1* ~ - Page 7

Posted: 7 years ago
I love the child playing the character of Shani  ...his acting , speech delivery ,  expression of emotions. Hats off to you..very talented. 
Karamfaldata  Shani dev...needs pleasing and sticks to the truth. Never uses deceptive means. Unlike lndra Dev who is the head of the devas , respected one is using deception most of the time and lies supported by  the guru deva .

Well despite this l love the actor playing Indras character.  . Very talented. Hmm very handsome and hot looking. 
Wow! Just marvelous power busting acting episode after episode with this little wonder kid!👏
He is no doubt extremely talented. His expressions, grace, and body language fits the role perfectly. I always wanted to know one thing though...how is it possible for his Mother Chaaya to be able to touch anyone as they are showing here since she is a shadow?

Of course she can be seen but how is it possible for the "touch" to actually happen? I always wondered how Shani's Dad never got that part? How could he not suspect? Of course its mythology and its more significant than anything else. Any one want to take a stab at responding to my question?

I look forward to more scenes with this wonderful talented actor.
Other crap that they show with Indra/Sukracharayya is extremely irritating. 

From Lucknow Promotional Tour... Juhi with Salil and Kartikey😊⭐️

The episode was heartbreaking as Shani chooses his friend Kakul over his mother once Mahadev gives him a choice. 
I look forward to more intense scenes