ROSID FF: LOVE OR REVENGE - Page 7

Posted: 7 years ago
"Finally we are back" said Payal in happiness to Trusha on entering the house. Trusha smiled on seeing her sister's excitement. Payal rushed towards her room where she will be going almost after two months. Trusha went into the kitchen and swiftly prepared some tea. She came out with tray and offered the tea cups to MM and Veeru. She went to Payal with the tea cup and returned only after she finished it. She collected the tea cups and put them into the wash basin. After washing the cups she went to her room to get fresh up. She came down and saw MM, Veeru and Payal discussing something important. She went towards them to hear what they were talking. Payal saw her and called, "Come di we were discussing about you only." Trusha was confused. Probably MM noticed her confusion and clarified, " Actually beta we have decided to arrange yours and Veeru's marriage in the coming week." Trusha was shocked to hear this news. "But papa why so early? I know we are going to marry each other but in the coming week itself?" question Trusha. "Actually beta I don't want to delay in your marriage anymore. And in these two weeks I don't have any important meetings also... hope you undestand." clarified MM. Trusha didn't know what to answer. She had set her mind that she would marry Veeru but how and why so early? Trusha knew that the reason behind this marriage was something else but didn't wanted to ask MM in front of Payal. "Papaji if Trusha is not ready for this early marriage then its totally fine. Let her take her own time" said Veeru and brought Trusha out of her thoughts. "No Veeru I think papa is right. We will get married in the coming week only" said Trusha and rushed towards her room. Payal thought may be she ran due to shyness but MM and Veeru knew the actual reason. MM assured Veeru that he will handle this matter and signalled him to go home as it was already eight. 

Around ten in the night MM came to Trusha's room and saw her sitting on the ground with her head on the bed. "Trusha you did not sleep yet? You used to sleep early no?" questioned MM. Trusha lift her face and saw him standing at the door. She said" Actually I was about to go to bed." But was cut iniddle by MM, "I'm your dad baccha. You can't hide your pain from me. I know you were thinking about your sudden marriage. But beta I had to do it." Trusha stood there confused. "Actually I came to know about HIS marriage that it was in the coming week only. So I thought if I arrange your marriage on the same day then it will reduce your pain." completed MM. Trusha couldn't understand what to say. She stood there like a statue till her father patted on her back and left her room. As soon as he left tears started forming in her painful eyes and began to scroll down. "Why Siddhantji why? Why you betrayed me. What mistake had I done that you left me?" cried out Trusha. She couldn't stop crying and kept crying the whole night. She slept in the dawn with swollen eyes.
Poor rosid both r in pain and wt happened in past so roli misunderstood sid same reason like ssk where sid proposed prerna bcoz of magic? Eagerly waiting for nxt dear
feel bad for rosid eagerly waiting for nxt dear
Poor rosid both are in pain I to think the same like sheetal di said 
poor Rosid why roli feels that she is been betrayed waiting for next eagerly update soon
Emotional update... waiting for next...😊
In the morning Trusha got up with her eyes swollen. She had cried the whole night and couldn't sleep properly. She went in the bathroom and came out after having a nice bath. That is when she saw something on her dressing table. She went towards it and found that it was an envelope. She opened it only to fave the biggest shock of her life. Its was SIDDHANT'S engagement invitation card. Trusha knew that this would happen but how could she console her heart. Tears automatically found its way through her eyes. That is when she heard, "Actually di its Siddhant Bharadwaj' engagement today." said Payal from behind. Trusha swiftly wiped her tears and faked a smile. "He is papa's new business partner. I found this card on papa's table and brought it to show you. But you were in the bathroom so I kept it here only." said Payal pointing towards the dressing table. "What you wanted to show me?" asked Trusha confused. "Di just see this card. Its so beautiful. I wanted to ask you whether or not should we make your card also in the same manner?" asked Payal in excitement. Trusha smiled with tears. She was fed up of her fate. How could God do such injustice with her? She was betrayed by her own husband. "Di tell no!" asked Payal. "Payal not the same type but with the same design." said Trusha. Payal went down to show this to her father. 

Trusha was left alone in her room. She was wondering how her life got changrd in these last six months. She remembered the day when the doctors declared her dead.

Flashback:

Roli was lying on the bed taking her last breadths. She could see everyone around her. And specially her SIDDHANTJI. He was completely broken. Why not? When the docs told that Roli is left with less time. She could obviously understand him. How he loves her...
But suddenly she felt her heartbeats going down and down and suddenly it was just dark everywhere...

She came out of the thoughts with the sound of the ringtone. She saw that it was her client's number. She talked to her for some more time and then disconnected the phone. She then started her preparations for today's function. HER HUSBAND SIDDHANT'S ENGAGEMENT...

Wt preparation dear is she going in engagement party if yes how sid react eagerly waiting for nxt dear
superb dear eagerly waiting for engagement party
poor roli waiting for Rosid meet update next soon