Fan Fictions

ROSID FF: LOVE OR REVENGE

haldankarpreeti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hii guys its Preeti here. I'm a silent reader of ur FFs and now want to write my own...

As per the concept the story is full of love and revenge...
Its our Roli's revenge from her Siddhant... Now what will happen in ther lives? Stay tuned to kno...

Plzzz do tell me if I should continue or not...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sara1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Welcome to the forum. Please continue
Rojark thumbnail
Nice concept ya... Waiting 4 ur updates
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Preeti I m sheetal welcome to rosid world glad to see one more rosidian nice concept looking interesting waiting for updates just one req plz don't mind after few updates plz don't stop writing complete ur ff sorry just req
"She is no more" and moved out of the ward. All the family memebers were dumbstruck on hearing this news that their Roli was dead. They couldn't help themselves but only could stand speechles. Among all of them there was one soul who had lost its value on hearing this news. He was Siddhant. He couldn't believe his ears that his Roli was no more. His vision was going blur after seeing his life lying lifeless on the bed. He fell down on his knees and closed his eyes.

Early in the morning around 7 am the alarm started ringing and Siddhant got up from the miserable dream. Tears rolled down his eyes. Six months have passed since his Roli has left him alone in the cruel world and selfish family. 'Selfish' - yes, the family for which Roli was even ready to sacrifice her life came out with its true colors. They started forcing Siddhant to marry Simar's friend Prerna. Even his parents supported Simar.

Siddhant came out of his thoughts on hearing a knock on the door. He wiped his tears and went towards the door. "Siddhantji your breakfast" said Prerna standing at the door with the breakfast. Siddhant always treated Prerna as a friend and so he was never rude with her. She was living in Bharadwaj house as she was new to Delhi and this gave chances to Prerna to come closer to Siddhant... He took the tray and went inside his room. Since Roli had left it became his habbit to be inside his room.

Around ten in the morning, Sid was searching some file in his office cabin. That is when he saw his file in a drawer and went to take it. Suddenly something striked his sight. It was a letter gifted to him by Roli on Valentine's Day. But he was very busy on that day to read it so he kept it there and forgot about it...He opened the letter with teary eyes and read it...

Dear Siddhantji,

Thank you. Thank you for always being with me in good and bad times. Thank you for supporting me each time. Because of you I always feel that I'm the luckiest girl in this universe as I got you as my soulmate. This letter is just to thank you for whatever you did for me. I couldn't get a better day than Valentine's Day to thank you... So please accept my thank you.
                                                                  Your love, Roli.

sara1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good start. πŸ˜›Is the story going to be a flashback scenes or Roli is still alive? πŸ€”I hope she is. Waiting for your next update
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Poor sid and letter beautiful luvd it eagerly waiting for nxt dear
Originally posted by: sara1990

Good start. πŸ˜›Is the story going to be a flashback scenes or Roli is still alive? πŸ€”I hope she is. Waiting for your next update

She is alive dear.😊 But the family members don't know about it.
Rojark thumbnail
Nice start dr... We always wanted sid to be roli's siddhant. But it doesn't happened in that crap show ssk. Actually glad to see the concepts based on that plot... Roli should take revenge 4 sure
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow nice concept dear poor sid waiting for roli to come back & take revenge specially from that dimar the b**** eagerly waiting for updates