Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

gr8_mms

IF-Sizzlerz

gr8_mms

Posted: 27 November 2006 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

he look awesome when he smile,like cute litle kid i love his sweet si smile n i like the way he smile n look at our cute si doll rusty Big smile

OK GUYS NOW  SHARE UR COMMENTS ON HIS CUTE SI SMILE HEHEHEHEH

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WHEN GAURAV SMILE" in Aisa Des Hai Mera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

whynot

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 27 November 2006 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

jojo_100

Goldie

jojo_100

Posted: 27 November 2006 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by whynot

Are you kidding me? My heart goes "boom boody boom" every time he smiles....my blood pressure goes right up in the stratosphere.... and i literally go weak in the knees when he smiles. He has the devilish smile that makes you go completely fida on him.
ok, will stop gushing now.

ur heart gets in trouble when u see him smile Confused....ur blood pressure shoots up Ouch....ur knees are getting weaker Confused....oh no !u might get arthritisCry ..yaar u r becoming a hospital Wink...chodo isse Wink....remember health is wealth ...but i guess for u gaurav is health and wealth and sab kuch LOLLOL..hai na Wink

Edited by jojo_100 - 27 November 2006 at 1:03pm

whynot

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 27 November 2006 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

shweetdreamz

shweetdreamz

Posted: 27 November 2006 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
yes he has a very semi-devilish smile....it makes u go "awwwww" but u know there is something mischevious going on in that mind Wink when he was the bad boy in adhm and he gave rusty those wicked smiles i used to love it because he made me so giddy!

shahnaz12

Goldie

shahnaz12

Posted: 27 November 2006 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jojo_100

Originally posted by whynot

Are you kidding me? My heart goes "boom boody boom" every time he smiles....my blood pressure goes right up in the stratosphere.... and i literally go weak in the knees when he smiles. He has the devilish smile that makes you go completely fida on him.
ok, will stop gushing now.

ur heart gets in trouble when u see him smile Confused....ur blood pressure shoots up Ouch....ur knees are getting weaker Confused....oh no !u might get arthritisCry ..yaar u r becoming a hospital Wink...chodo isse Wink....remember health is wealth ...but i guess for u gaurav is health and wealth and sab kuch LOLLOL..hai na Wink

I suspect most of the women in this world feels the same way about his smile as our poor ShevtalLOL ..... what will happen to this world after 20 years from nowCry as it will be full of all these  arthritis and heart  patients and uper see women(they have other problems too...ufffffffffffff )...CryCry

vasantha_rao07

IF-Sizzlerz

vasantha_rao07

Posted: 27 November 2006 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Hahaaaaa...

gr8_mms

IF-Sizzlerz

gr8_mms

Posted: 28 November 2006 at 4:45am | IP Logged
yaar i consider him as my big bro nothing else main ne to usse soumya k liye rakha hai iam not drooling over samay i love to see if soumya drool over him

Post Reply New Post

Go to top