India-Forums

The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

The sirens - Spoliers

ErisedWitch45 Senior Member
ErisedWitch45
ErisedWitch45

Posted: 15 November 2016 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
I really liked the 2 sirens storyline that they showed in ep 4. At first Sybil felt like a very average.. mehh.. kinda villain but this Seline is pretty crazy. I don't know how strong Cade, the Devil, will be but he doesn't look very intimidating as of now.
Also I feel (wish/hope) Katherine will be back. The way Georgie was dragged into hell was quite similar to the way Katherine was dragged into God-knows-where in season 5.

RatiG IF-Rockerz
RatiG
RatiG

Posted: 07 December 2016 at 5:07am | IP Logged
I want it to happen.. I love Katherine
ErisedWitch45 Senior Member
ErisedWitch45
ErisedWitch45

Posted: 07 December 2016 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RatiG

I want it to happen.. I love Katherine

Me too. She was one of my fav badass characters back in the earlier seasons. If Nina comes back to film the finale of the final season, I would prefer her to be back as Katherine rather than Elena. :D
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index