||Sanskaari Gang's Chat Club#107#Picture Abhi Baki Hai||MEMBERS ONLY

Posted: 7 years ago

"In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit."
- Albert Schweitzer

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
- Anais Nin

"Don't make friends who are comfortable to be with. Make friends who will force you to lever yourself up."
- Thomas J. Watson

Friend is someone whom you can pour out the contents of your heart to him or her trusting that he or she will handle it diligently, keep what is worth and let the rest go without shaking off the contents to unintended recipients.

Members who are NOT part of this chat club are NOT supposed to post here or like posts in this thread

THIS IS STRICTLY A MEMBERS ONLY CC CLUB SO STALKERS PLEASE STAY AWAY! 

POST HERE ONLY IF YOU HAVE BEEN INVITED BY ME.

(PM ME IF YOU THINK YOU ARE A FRIEND OF MINE  STILL I MISSED YOU TO ADD HERE, BUT NO POSTING UNTIL YOUR NAME IS NOT UPDATED IN THE "MEMBER'S LIST")

If any Not so active members decides to return then she may start posting here anytime , Active or not active members are allowed to post here except if their names get deteted from both "active' and 'not active' members list , and if anything like that happens ,there will be a specific reason and Thread maker will PM that member explaining the reason . The reasons may be something like :

1. Violation of IF rules , and even after being warned by our active members, violation of rules from any particular member continues.

2. Indulging in direct bashing of any actor by directly taking his\her name (you are NOT allowed to do this in any situation , not even to prove your fav actor innocent )

3. Bashing or namecalling any CC member \ IF members directly 

4. Indulging in conspiracies against any Sanskaari CC members on any other social media like Twitter \FB or Insta , or discussing about CC topics and posts anywhere outside the CC... If any member is found to be as an agent of some Stalkers coming here only to spy on CC discussions and later indulging in bashing session against CCmemebers, then that member will get warning from TM, and if she violates the CC privacy again , she will be removed from CC .

5. Each CC has own rules and regulatons and All active CC members know the best about them so not -active members who decide to return in CC after long time, are requested to cooperate with what the active members instructing them about CC rules  (at present , Nikku, Kamala, Sana , Shona , Mannu : they are very well known about CC structure , rules and what to do with stalkers ) . They will do it to keep the CC safe and  maintain its privacy ,and they have right to take decision in a difficult situation and instructing others to maintain some particular rules and  violation of which may be a cause of removal of that particular member's  name from CC .

A Chat Corner's maximum page is 150 pages and keep chatting till it reaches 150 pages.

@MEMBERS,I REQUEST YOU ALL TO RESPECT THE PRIVACY OF THIS CC, DON'T DISCUSS ANYTHING WE POST HERE OR DON'T DISCUSS TOPICS YOU SAW ON ANY OTHER CC/AT,HERE OR DON'T COPY PASTE ANY PARTICULAR MEMBER'S COMMENTS FROM ANY OTHER CC/AT/THREAD ON THIS CC FOR THE PURPOSE OF BASHING/ MOCKING, AS MOCKING OR BASHING ANY MEMBER IS AGAINST IF RULES, AND VIOLATION OF THIS RULE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WON'T BE ENTERTAINED . 

DON'T DISCUSS ANY RUMORS/ LINK-UPS / GOSSIPS ABOUT ANY ACTORS PERSONAL LIFE , DON'T MAKE ANY INSULTING COMMENTS AGAINST ANY ACTOR OR ANYBODY RELATED TO HIS PERSONAL LIFE.

This Chat club is not made for the entertainment of any stalkers , This is strictly Member's only CC  and here all members will discuss anything and everything (maintaining IF rules) , if anybody desperately Stalks here at his\her own risk and does not like any Particular post here , then that is NOT our Responsibility and we are NOT Sorry for that .

#1 , #2#3 , #4 #5 #6 ,  #7 ,#8 ,#9 ,#10

#11#12 ,#13 ,#14 , #15#16#17#18#19#20

#21#22#23#24, #25,#26#27#28#29#30

#31#32#33#34#35#36#37#38#39#40

#41#42#43#44#45#46#47#48#49#50

#51#52#53#54#55#56#57#58#59#60

#61#62#63#64#65#66, #67, #68#69#70 

#71#72#73#74#75, #76#77#78#79#80

#81,#82#83#84#85#86#87#88#89#90

#91#92#93#94#95#96#97#98#99 , #100

#101 , #102 ,#103 ,#104 , #105 , #106

Edited by Sampriti. - 7 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

MEMBERS CORNER IS A NEW SECTION WHERE CC MEMBERS CONTRIBUTIONS WILL BE SHARED ... THIS IS AN INITIATIVE FOR MAKING CC MORE ENTERTAINING AND A PLACE WHERE ALL CC MEMBERS WILL GET TO KNOW ABOUT SOME INTERESTING FACTS AND EXPRESS THEIR CREATIVE MIND IN WAY OF WRITING PULAV\STORY \MAKING SUMMARY OF ARTICLES...(OR WE CAN PLAY ANY FUNNY GAME IN CC AND DECLARE THE RESULT HERE ) ***

(ORIGINAL IDEA:NIKK)

SHARED BY : SAMPRITI

CREDIT :http://www.storypick.com/

Everybody, at some point in their lives, has experienced failure. It could be something as simple as not getting the job you wanted, or getting fewer marks even after working your ass off. But what defines you is not your failure, but how you get back up after being hit.

Here are the failure-to-success stories of some famous people all over the world, that will definitely inspire you on one of those days when you have just given up hope.

# An American rock climber, engineer, and biophysicist

BEFORE:

A prodigy rock climber, by age eight he had scaled the face of the 11,627-foot Mount Temple in the Canadian Rockies, and by 17 he was acknowledged to be one of the best climbers in the United States. In January 1982, after having ascended a difficult technical ice route in Huntington Ravine on Mount Washington in New Hampshire, Herr and a fellow climber Jeff Batzer were caught in a blizzard and became disoriented, ultimately descending into the Great Gulf where they passed three nights in '29 C degree temperatures. By the time they were rescued, the climbers had suffered severe frostbite. Both of Herr's legs had to be amputated below the knees; his companion lost his lower left leg, the toes on his right foot, and the fingers on his right hand.

AFTER:

While a postdoctoral fellow at MIT in biomedical devices, he began working on advanced leg prostheses and orthoses, devices that emulate the functionality of the human leg. Using specialized prostheses that he designed, he created prosthetic feet with high toe stiffness that made it possible to stand on small rock edges the width of a coin, and titanium-spiked feet that assisted him in ascending steep ice walls. He used these prostheses to alter his height to avoid awkward body positions and to grab the hand and foot holds previously out of reach. His height could range from five to eight feet.

As a result of using the prostheses, Herr climbed at a more advanced level than he had before the accident, making him the first person with a major amputation to perform in a sport on par with elite-level, able-bodied persons.

# An entrepreneur, cartoonist, animator, voice actor, and film producer

BEFORE:

Before he became the legend that he is today, this man was struggling to make ends meet. In 1919, while working for a newspaper, he was fired by the newspaper editor because he "lacked imagination and had no good ideas." In January 1920, he formed a short-lived company with another cartoonist. However, following a rough start, he left temporarily to earn money at the Kansas City Film Ad Company. He was soon joined by Iwerks, who were not able to run their business alone. Later, though he acquired his own studio which was successful, studio profits were insufficient to cover the high salaries paid to employees. The studio became loaded with debt and wound up bankrupt. After that, he decided to set up a studio in the movie industry's capital city, Hollywood, California.

AFTER:

He created Oswald the Lucky Rabbit. Oswald, which was one of his first huge successes in the cartooning business. At that time, he was only receiving a 20 percent cut on his films and was ready to negotiate for higher since he was barely earning. He received another setback when his producer stole the character, and also stole his animation crew by negotiating contracts with them. His producer thought he would cave and work with the mere 20% he was paid.

While most people would pack their bags and return home crying, or work for minimum wages, this dauntless young man went on to create his most successful cartoon character EVER - Mickey Mouse. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, this amazing person is none other than the entrepreneur, cartoonist, animator, voice actor, and film producer Walt Disney. Reportedly, he was also told that Mickey Mouse would not work since a huge mouse on the screen would terrify women. Well, it seems that women were not scared, for this mouse has continued to share his story on screens all over the world, even today.

He did not let a string of failures overcome him, standing strong even through his toughest times. There must not be a single person who does not know Disney, or hasn't heard the name "Disney". The newspaper editor who fired him for "lack of imagination and no good ideas" must be rolling in his grave right now!

#A sports star

BEFORE:

Once, a young school boy was caught in a fire accident in his school and was assumed that he would not live. His mother was told that he was sure to die, for the terrible fire had devastated the lower half of his body. Even if he were to survive, he would be a cripple throughout his life.

But the brave boy did not want to die nor did he want to be a cripple. Much to be the amazement of the doctor, he did survive. But unfortunately from his waist down, he had no motor ability. His thin legs just dangled there, lifeless. Ultimately he was discharged from the hospital. But his determination to walk was indomitable. At home, when he was not in bed, he was confined to a wheelchair. One day, he threw himself from the chair and pulled himself across the grass, dragging his legs behind him. He reached the picket fence, raised himself up and then stake by stake, he began dragging himself along the fence, his resolve to walk undeterred. He did this every day, with faith in himself that he would be able to walk unaided. With his iron persistence and his resolute determination, he did develop the ability to stand up, then to walk haltingly, then to walk by himself and then to run.

AFTER:

He began to walk to school, then run to school, to run for the sheer joy of running. Later in college he made the track team.

In February 1934, in New York City's famed Madison Square Garden, this young man who was not expected to survive, who would surely never walk, who could never hope to run - this determined young man, Dr. Glenn Cunningham, ran the world's fastest mile.

An epitome of the power of positive thinking and faith in one's self, Glenn Cunningham continues to be an inspiration for many, and his story, a brilliant testimony to how one can bounce back even when all odds are stacked against one, to the extent that death seemed the preferable option.

NOTICE : BOTH CC GAMES ARE UPDATED SO DON'T FORGET TO CHECK THE NEW SET OF DIALOGS FOR THE DIALOG GAME (FROM SANA) AND NEW SET OF QUESTIONS FROM NIKUNJ FOR 'TASK WAHI SOCH NAYI' GAME πŸ˜ƒ

Game Planner : Sana

Basic Rules :

We will give a list of hindi film dialogs , Members Need to just add one member's name with each of them (name of any other CC member \ she can add her own name too)  πŸ˜† Basically, you need to select one member according to the theme and meaning of the dialog and dedicate her that particular dialog ... you need to add the name appears in your mind when you read the dialog . You can add one member's name with more than one dialog ,if you feel her nature is matching with the theme \ meaning of the dialog πŸ˜³(that means you can dedicate more than one dialog to a single member if you find all of them are  matching with her nature\personality\habit ) .

List of dialogs :

1  Mere mooh mat lagna ... main sehat ke liye bahut hanikarak hoonπŸ˜†πŸ˜†(r rajkumar)

2  Bhabhi hogi teri aur shaadi hogi meri

3  Kya samajh rakha hai humko baraati ka dhol ki aap bajate rahenge aur hum dance karte rahenge

4  I wanna BB you, mail you, tweet you, skype you ... aur agar tumne phir bhi jawaab nahi diya na ... I'll poke you

5  Yahi toh baat mujhe aapki bahut achchi lagti hai ... ki aapko kuch samajh mein hi nahi aata

6  Yeh aadat ab nahi jaane waali hai ... yeh toh woh biwi hai joh saath rehkar satayegi aur talaq bhi nahi degi

7  Apni dosti tire aur tube jaisi hai ... hawa teri nikalti hai aur beth main jaata hoo

8  Me dil me aata hu samajh me nahi

9  No complaints, no demands

10  Jaha panaah tussi great ho tohafa qabool karo

11  Badi duvidha thi, dost ko sambhalte ki dost ki maa ke aasoon pochte ... phir humne socha hatao yaar mattar paneer pe concentrate karo

12  Oye paaji kadhi has bhi liya karo

Don't forget to PM me (Sampriti ) the page nos where you play this dialog game 

* This Post is quoting and copy protected , members who want to Copy the dialogs, please check the 8th post on first page of this CC (this page)

GAME PLANNER : NIKUNJ

Game Details : There will be either some questions OR some tasks  for ALL Active Members . All the Members need to do the same task in their own different ways or answer the same questions according to their POV.

# Are you optimist or pessimist ?

# Can you cook ? Are you a good cook ? 

#Do you like chocolate?

# Do you like gardening ?

# How many meals do you have each day?

All the questions are common for all the members who will play the game (on their wish)

* This Post is quoting and copy protected , members who want to Copy the questions, please check the 8th post on first page of this CC (this page)

If anybody is uncomfortable answering any Q then she can leave it no need to answer that particular question πŸ˜Š

Don't forget to PM me (Sampriti ) the page nos where you answer this questions

IN THIS SECTION SOME REALLY AMAZING AND FUNNY POSTS FROM PREVIOUS CC WILL BE SHARED. POSTS MAY BE SELECTED BY ANY MEMBER INCLUDING THE TM , IF ANY MEMBER FEELS TO SHARE ANY OF HER HER POSTS WITH ALL IN THIS SECTION OR IF SHE FEELS ANY OTHER POST MADE BY OTHER MEMBERS ARE REALLY AWESOME AND SHOULD BE SHARED HERE , THEN ALL SHE NEEDS TO DO IS PM THE THREAD MEMBER INFORMING ABOUT THE PAGE NUMBER OF THAT POST πŸ˜Š

A special thanks (Hugs , Kisses) to Nikunj AKA Nik for collecting all the page numbers where members are answering and then PMing me all the informations so that I can update them in new CC easily , without her , updating this section is Impossible for me.  Love You Nikku πŸ€—

Manisha  (Task wohi soch nayi   Game answers)

# If you could eat only 1 food item for the rest of your life , what would it be ? (for example baingan )

#paneer tikkaπŸ˜ƒ

# Are you an "early morning bird" or "night owl" ? 

# an  early morning birdπŸ˜ƒ

#Are you the type of person who enjoys learning anything new or the type of person who doesn't waste time learning something which is not going to benefit you ? 

# i am always ready to learn new things & ye mere liye hamesha se helpful rha h

# How many rings before you receive a call ?

# jab phone pass mein nhi hota to missed call pr pata chalta h ki call aaya tha pr agr phone haath mein hota h to 2-3 rings

# What is your blood group ?

#B+

Nikunj  (Task wohi soch nayi   Game answers)

# If you could eat only 1 food item for the rest of your life , what would it be ? (for example baingan )

Aloo tikki or french fries (potato ka kuch bhi chilka chod ke) 

#Are you an "early morning bird" or a "night owl"

Both , I can sleep at 8 pm n wake up at 3 am n I can even sleep at 3 am n then wake up late at around 10 am but I need proper sleep of 7-8 hrs 

#Are you the type of person who enjoys learning anything new or the type of person who doesn't waste time learning something which is not going to benefit you ?

I don't waste time learning something which is not going to help me in future bcz I feel instead of learning something new that is not needed, its better to spend time enjoying or praying or improving already learned skills 
In school I wanted to learn French but I selected Marathi as my 3rd language n I'm not sad about it.

1 - 2 

B +ve

Sana  (Task wohi soch nayi   Game answers)

# If you could eat only 1 food item for the rest of your life , what would it be ? (for example baingan 

Daal rice😳me ye life long khaa sakti hu

# ye sabko pata haai πŸ˜†phir bhi bol deti hu i m night owl . . . me ek baar 48 hours me 1 hour soyi thi

#yes me hamesha se har wo cheez sikhne k liye redy rahti hu jo future me mere liye helpful ho.  infact meri ye bahot acchi aadat hai k me bahot jaldi cheezo ko pick karti hu

# mere paas cell ho to 1bell pe. . . and kabhi kabhi koi aise person ka call aata hai jo mujhko pasand nahi ya phir mood naa ho baat karne ka kisi se to me uthati nahiπŸ˜†

# What is your blood group 

O+

Kamala (Task wohi soch nayi   Game answers)

Oats Noodles

night owl

I enjoy learning new things

Depends on the caller.If  I know the number and if I feel that the conversation is required I will answer the call within 4 rings . 

O+ve

Pubi (Task wohi soch nayi   Game answers)

Ans : Momo 

Ans : It depends ...  I try to sleep at least 5 hours  every night ( 1 am to 6am ) , but if I have some pending works or I am upset or worried  , then I don't sleep at all... 

Ans : I love to learn new things , It's not about whether it will benefit me or not , the point is that life is short and yes time is really precious so we should utilize it to the fullest by exploring and trying new things or life gets simply boring 

Ans : If the phone is near me and I can hear it's ringing then I receive the call  fast , but my phone remains in silent mode most of the time when I am working so in both cases, I never count the rings actually πŸ˜†

Ans . O-

Somu (Task wohi soch nayi   Game answers)

Chicken biryani πŸ€£ any dish of chicken πŸ˜†

Early morning bird when I have exams n night owl when I have holidaysπŸ˜†

Depends on my mood πŸ˜† when I am in good mood I like to learn everything n when I am in bad mood or sleepy mood I don't like to learn anything but most of time I choosed to learn what is useful for me n wat I have interest

If I have my mobile in my hand then one ring if it is far then 5 rings

O+ve

Nikunj (Kuch aap Jaisa Game Or Dialog Game answers )πŸ˜†

Mushkil toh yeh hai ki main abhi theek tarah se bhigda bhi nahi ... aur tumne sudhaarna shuru kar diya (once a up on time) - Somu (bechari already adha adhura asanskari stuff janti hai hum usse sudharne me tule hue hai 

Swagat nahi karoge aap hamara? - Meena (koi swagat karne ke liye present nahi hota)

Main dikhta hoon sweet, innocent, swami type ka na ... lekin actually hoon bahut bade harami type ka - Nik 

Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost - pata nahi 

Bade bade deshon mein aaisi choti choti baatein ... hoti rehti hai - Pu ( badi badi cc banati n stalkers kuch chota mota karte hai )

Agar tum safed saree mein laal bindi lagakar aa jao ... toh maa kasam ambulance lagogiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†(main tera hero) - pata nahi 

main apni fav hu - Soumi 

When you can't change the girl ... change the girlπŸ˜ƒ - Somu (flirt karti hai isliye) 

Kehte hai pyar mein neend udh jaati hai ... koi humse bhi mohabbat kare ... kambhakt neend bahut aati hai *once up on time )- Nik ( me bohot soti hu) 

Duniya mein teen cheezen hoti zaroor hai lekin kisi ne dekhi nahin ... bhooton ka sansar, sacha wala pyar aur Bahattar Singh ki raftaar - stalkers (upar hote hai par dikhayi nahi dete) 

Aap gyaani hai antaryaami hai aap to purush hi nahi maha purush hai - PuPu Kamu Asmu (gyaani hai ye isliye)

Acha khasa Ranbir Kapoor mil raha tha ... lekin inki kismat mein toh Shakti Kapoor hi likha tha🀣 - Kamu (hiddi mil gayi instead of sana di)

Bachpan se hi na mujhe shaadi karne ka bahot mann tha - pata nahi 

tera kya hoga kaliyaa?- Shona (ghosle me)

Buddies you are my chaddiesπŸ˜†πŸ˜† - tum sab 

Sana  (Kuch aap Jaisa Game Or Dialog Game answers )πŸ˜†

Mushkil toh yeh hai ki main abhi theek tarah se bhigda bhi nahi ... aur tumne sudhaarna shuru kar diya ::nikkk 

(Uske ghosle and kambal story k liye) 

Swagat nahi karoge aap hamara? -
Meena b/c timings match nahi hoti 

Main dikhta hoon sweet, innocent, swami type ka na ... lekin actually hoon bahut bade harami type ka -vaibhu πŸ˜†

But only first line😊

Last wala stalkers k liye🀬

Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost -vaibhu

(Jab wo new CC making karti hai to)

Bade bade deshon mein aaisi choti choti baatein ... hoti rehti hai:: hum sab

(Kabhi na kabhi MU hoti rahti hai)

Agar tum safed saree mein laal bindi lagakar aa jao ... toh maa kasam ambulance lagogiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†(main tera hero) - pata nahi :: (kamu

Hidi ko bedroom me aise dekh k yahi sochegi🀣)

main apni fav hu - vaibhu 

(Usko pata hai kyu bola meneπŸ˜ƒ)

When you can't change the girl ... change the girl :: Somu 
(B/c wo sab pe try mararti haiπŸ˜‰)

Kehte hai pyar mein neend udh jaati hai ... koi humse bhi mohabbat kare ... kambhakt neend bahut aati hai *once up on time )- mannu

(Wo WU me chat karte karte bhi so jati hai😑)

Duniya mein teen cheezen hoti zaroor hai lekin kisi ne dekhi nahin ... bhooton ka sansar, sacha wala pyar aur Bahattar Singh ki raftaar : vaibhu

(B/c wo cc me haunted story share karti hai. . saccha pyaar karti hai and arjun ki raftaar drupu janti hai🀣)

Aap gyaani hai antaryaami hai aap to purush hi nahi maha purush hai -mannuπŸ˜†

(Wo jab tips deti hai to yahi mind me aata hai)

Acha khasa Ranbir Kapoor mil raha tha ... lekin inki kismat mein toh Shakti Kapoor hi likha tha🀣 - Kamu

(Kamu ne khud bheema choose kiya tha for her. . so usko hidi miliπŸ˜†)

Bachpan se hi na mujhe shaadi karne ka bahot mann tha: (Me my self😳

Childhood se mujhko pak shadi karne ka mann tha🀣)

tera kya hoga kaliyaa? ::
Kamu πŸ˜†
(jab cc me hidi topic chal raha ho and me entry maarti hu to kamu yahi feel karti hai🀣)

Buddies you are my chaddiesπŸ˜†πŸ˜† -all of u

Kamala  (Kuch aap Jaisa Game Or Dialog Game answers )πŸ˜†

1  Mushkil toh yeh hai ki main abhi theek tarah se bhigda bhi nahi ... aur tumne sudhaarna shuru kar diya (once a up on time)
Aisa kaun hai CC main woh abhi tak bhigda nahi hai πŸ˜†

2  Swagat nahi karoge aap hamara?
Meena πŸ˜†

3  Main dikhta hoon sweet, innocent, swami type ka na ... lekin actually hoon bahut bade harami type ka

Nikkk, only difference is though she looks sweet ,the naughtiness is in her eyes πŸ˜‰ and actually she is not naive as pretended to be πŸ˜†

4  Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost
Vaibhi , the girl is a real mystery. I always feels that something is in her which is not shown yetπŸ€” 

5  Bade bade deshon mein aaisi choti choti baatein ... hoti rehti hai
Our misunderstandings ,isn't that a part of our CC?😳

6  Agar tum safed saree mein laal bindi lagakar aa jao ... toh maa kasam ambulance lagogiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†(main tera hero)
Sana πŸ˜† Actually this should be the cheesy dialogue of Arjun to Drupu 

7  main apni fav hu
Sana

If we observe her , we will realize that this girl loves herself and I admire that quality . If we cannot love ourselves how can we love others

8  When you can't change the girl ... change the girlπŸ˜ƒ
Somu πŸ˜† Same reason mentioned by Sana and NIkk πŸ˜†

9  Kehte hai pyar mein neend udh jaati hai ... koi humse bhi mohabbat kare ... kambhakt neend bahut aati hai *once up on time )

Mannu , the long hindi dialogue reminds me of her πŸ˜†

10  Duniya mein teen cheezen hoti zaroor hai lekin kisi ne dekhi nahin ... bhooton ka sansar, sacha wala pyar aur Bahattar Singh ki raftaar

Somu, but somu always sense bhooton ka sansar or in other words negativity around her , the sacha wala pyar she never sense it πŸ˜‰

11  Aap gyaani hai antaryaami hai aap to purush hi nahi maha purush hai
Drupu aka sana to Arjun πŸ˜†

12  Acha khasa Ranbir Kapoor mil raha tha ... lekin inki kismat mein toh Shakti Kapoor hi likha tha🀣

Me me me  , I curse the moment I decided to do the role play of Bheema .πŸ˜†

13  Bachpan se hi na mujhe shaadi karne ka bahot mann tha
Sana , I just know that she imagined her Shaadi since her childhood

14 tera kya hoga kaliyaa? 
My monologue when Vaibhu and sana joins their hands to irritate me with Hidi wala memories 

15 Buddies you are my chaddiesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
To Sana, Vaibhu, Nikkk, Mannu , Shona and RosuπŸ˜†

Manisha  (Kuch aap Jaisa Game Or Dialog Game answers )πŸ˜†

1  Mushkil toh yeh hai ki main abhi theek tarah se bhigda bhi nahi ... aur tumne sudhaarna shuru kar diya (once a up on time)

# somu (wo kai baar aisee baatein bol jaati h ki usse control krnaa imposible ho jaata h)πŸ˜†

# meena (timing kabhi nhi milti uske aur CC gang k aane jaane ki)

3  Main dikhta hoon sweet, innocent, swami type ka na ... lekin actually hoon bahut bade harami type ka

#Nikku (uske pulavs & uska nature bilkul issi type ka h πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she is sweet, innocent swami type but her pulav are H typesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

# ray uska pata nhi chalta ki kab wo stalkers ki poonch kaat kr sabko surprise kr deπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

# kammu (sana & pubi ka usse arjun & drupau bankr hidi k baare mein tease krnaπŸ˜ƒ

6  Agar tum safed saree mein laal bindi lagakar aa jao ... toh maa kasam ambulance lagogiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†(main tera hero)

#
KM

7  main apni fav hu 

# nhi pata

# nhi pata

9  Kehte hai pyar mein neend udh jaati hai ... koi humse bhi mohabbat kare ... kambhakt neend bahut aati hai *once up on time )

#
mannuπŸ˜†πŸ˜† usse bahut nind aati h wo aksar CC mein chat krte krte so jaati h & jab PuSa k saath WA pr baat krti h tb b yahi krti hπŸ˜† ek din pubi se baat hui to pubi boli ki mein dinner krke aakr tujhse baat krti hoon & jaab pubi ne aakr hello kiya to mannu so chuki thiπŸ˜›

10  Duniya mein teen cheezen hoti zaroor hai lekin kisi ne dekhi nahin ... bhooton ka sansar, sacha wala pyar aur Bahattar Singh ki raftaar

# pubi uska dimag har taraf active rahta h means wo bahut c baatein at a tym sochkr kaam krti h. uski iss quality ki kayal mein tb se hoon jb SR forum mein upna CC tha & waha usne aise kuch logon ki baatein suni jaha uski koi galti nhi thi & fir jo usne palatwaar kiyaπŸ‘

# sana (sana khud ko bahut sanskaari manti h, jo ki wo hai nhiπŸ˜‰sana mujhe maar daalna pr pls gussa mt honaπŸ˜ƒ)

12  Acha khasa Ranbir Kapoor mil raha tha ... lekin inki kismat mein toh Shakti Kapoor hi likha tha🀣

# pata nhi

# pata nhi

# mannu ( jab sana teased her ki kitne kangaroo mile google chacha prπŸ˜†)

# all my sanskari friendsπŸ˜ƒ college life k baad friendship ko enjoy kiya h😳 sab jante h ki meri real life mein jyada friends nhi h aur yaha aakr maine bahut kuch sikha h & still learning πŸ˜ƒ

Pubi  (Kuch aap Jaisa Game Or Dialog Game answers )πŸ˜†

ans : Shona ( she is like mujhe mat bolo ki mene BF nahi kia , Pubi ne bhi nahi kia😑 πŸ€£ and recently , she started writing  ' mene BF kia hai πŸ˜ƒ',"Mene Lunch kia hai" on CC  so that nobody calls mannu to take her class πŸ€£ Shona, you look very very cute when you do it... just 'awww' type...trust me πŸ˜³πŸ€£..well , do you know , each n every time you use '😑' emoji your posts become as cute as the smiling girl in your siggy πŸ˜³)

Ans : Meena and Mannu (when someone does not notice Mannu's Hugs πŸ˜†)

Ans : Khabri Maiya  (If anybody needs explanation or want to know who is this Khabri Maiya ,please PM me πŸ˜Š , I wanted to write the name here and give the explanation directly  , but then I don't want our CC to get reported on the basis of name calling someone , many drama queens , you know , just wait for an opprtunity to accuse CC members for namecalling them ,it happened in the famous 'mango' case too , and I don't want my CC friends to suffer for mistakes made by me , so let's avoid the explanation here... πŸ˜† but anybody who wants to know about Khabri Maiya , feel free to PM me πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† even Khabri Maiya will get the reply if she asks me πŸ€£)

Ans : All CC members who love this CC truly   ( This is always Our  way of dealing with Stalkers and gyani aatmas πŸ˜† You tried your best to disturb us everywhere from IF to TT  πŸ˜† But then we are a team , our bonding is real and not based on some random fictional character , and that's why... abhi toh 106 going on... Picture abhi bohat baki hai , hum jaise hai waise rahenge and , saath rahenge...aap khujlate raho πŸ€£ ) 

Ans : Both Hasi and Mannu ( They have qualities to deal with any problem in a mature way and without giving too much importance on stalkers activities , they can laugh at all the craps stalkers do with us , but never forget to support what is right) 

Ans : Hidi Bhabhi (Kamu Bro has such emotions for her , I know ) πŸ€£

7  main apni fav hu

Ans : Soumi (She usually loves to discuss the swasan topic only even if the other members are not much interested at that moment πŸ˜†, She loves to do Swasan jaap and absolutely in love with her own choices, opinions and ideas about her own favorites even if that means she is giving her opinion about their personal lives πŸ˜•, (don't mind, this is a game  and it is completely  My POV ,I am NOT judging your actions whether they are right or wrong but I am saying what I observed  and felt😊  and yes, I may be wrong ))

Ans : Flirting Raja\rani Somu , My beta πŸ€£ 

ans : Mannu πŸ˜† 

Ans : Nikku (3 cheezen you know Nikk, zaroor hoti hai , but kisine dekha nahi , Your Kambal , your Ghosla , and Atharv's doodh πŸ€£)

ans : In our CC Mannu ( she knows who is doing CC romance in Ghosla , and she knows tips for almost each and every health problems πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Mannu , I love and admire the way you care for each and every CC members , and I am serious here πŸ˜Š)

Outside the CC : Music Aunty (she gets to know what we are discussing on a particualr page of CC and that's too by mistake πŸ˜ƒ she also knows what we actually mean when we say ' mango' even if we don't say that directly... well, aren't all of them signs of being 'antaryami' or 'mahapurish'?" πŸ€£

ans : Kamu Bro (Playing the role of CC Bheema was her choice \(or may be Sana's choice , I am not sure πŸ˜•) but  He\She Received Hidi as free gift) πŸ€£

and , this is true for Sana also (aapko Kamu bro jaise loyal hubby mil raha tha ..kaha se AS CC Arjuna mil gaya πŸ€£)

Ans : I wanted to write ' somu' πŸ€£ as She gifted us many telly world's 'jiju's" πŸ€£ but No , I am just joking πŸ˜›, I know , in real life, she wants to continue her studies only and may God bless her with success in life always πŸ˜Š

Ans : Sampoo , Shona (well , we were fighting with Music Aunty on TT with this attitude only πŸ€£)

ans : pehle mujhe chaddi ka meaning samjhao πŸ˜•πŸ€£

Somu  (Kuch aap Jaisa Game Or Dialog Game answers )πŸ˜†

Somu (myself) πŸ˜† because there is so many asanskari things I should learn πŸ€£πŸ˜­ n u ppl say to control myself n stop further imagination πŸ€£

Meena πŸ˜† whenever she comes no one will be there to welcome her πŸ˜† (in cc)

Sana because she calls pubi as Swami n her asanskari talks with pubi πŸ€£

No one 

Somu because I use this sometimes because I am srk fan πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

No one 

7  main apni fav hu

Tappu πŸ˜³ because dialogue will match her nicely πŸ˜³

Somu πŸ˜† if that girl is not flirting then try another who flirts with youπŸ˜†

Somu I sleep a lot n if sleeping was a job I could have joined it πŸ€£

No one 

Mannu πŸ˜³ she scolds everyone who doesn't take care of them properly πŸ˜³

No one 

It's me somu it was my dream to get married soon from childhood but it changed as I grow up now I want to stand on my feet 

No one 

Chaddies means ? πŸ€£ 

OTHER TOPICS (NOT GAMES)

SHONA 

What Your Birth Month Says About Your Personality

JANUARY

Can be stubborn and hard-hearted at times. Ambitious and serious. Loves to teach and be taught. Always looking at people's flaws and weaknesses to let them know what they are. Hardworking and productive. Smart, neat and organized. Sensitive and has deep thoughts. Knows how to make others happy. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Rather reserved. Highly attentive. Resistant to illnesses but prone to colds. Romantic but has difficulties expressing love. Loves children. Loyal. Has great social abilities yet easily jealous. Very Stubborn and money cautious.

FEBRUARY

Abstract thoughts. Loves reality and abstract. Intelligent and clever. Changing personality. Attractive. Sexy. Temperamental. Quiet, shy and humble. Honest and loyal. Determined to reach goals. Loves freedom. Rebellious when restricted. Loves aggressiveness. Too sensitive and easily hurt. Gets angry really easily but does not show it. Dislike unnecessary things. Loves making friends but rarely shows it. Daring and stubborn. Ambitious. Realizing dreams and hopes. Sharp. Loves entertainment and leisure. Romantic on the inside not outside. Superstitious and ludicrous. Spendthrift. Tries to learn to show emotions.

MARCH

Attractive personality. sexy. Affectionate. Shy and reserved. Secretive. Naturally honest, generous and sympathetic. Loves peace and serenity. Sensitive to others. Loves to serve others. Easily angered. Trustworthy. Appreciative and returns kindness. Observant and assesses others. Revengeful. Loves to dream and fantasize. Loves traveling. Loves attention. Hasty decisions in choosing partners. Loves home decors. Musically talented. Loves special things. Can be very moody at times.

APRIL

Can be very active and dynamic. Decisive and haste but tends to regret. Attractive and affectionate to oneself. Strong mentality. Loves attention. Diplomatic. Consoling, friendly and solves people's problems. Brave and fearless. Adventurous. Loving and caring. Suave and generous. Emotional. Aggressive. Hasty. Good memory. Moving Motivates oneself and others. Sickness usually of the head and chest. Sexy in a way that only their lover can see.

MAY

Stubborn and hard-hearted. Strong-willed and highly motivated. Sharp thoughts. Easily angered. Attracts others and loves attention. Deep feelings. Beautiful physically and mentally. Firm Standpoint. Needs no motivation. Easily consoled. Systematic (left brain). Loves to dream. Strong clairvoyance. Understanding. Sickness usually in the ear and neck. Good imagination. Good physical. Weak breathing. Loves literature and the arts. Loves traveling. Dislike being at home. Restless. Not having many children. Hardworking. High spirited. Spendthrift.

JUNE

Thinks far with great vision. Can be quite wishy-washy. Easily influenced by the kindness of others. Polite and soft-spoken. Having lots of ideas. Sensitive. Active mind. Hesitating, tends to delay. Choosy and always wants the best. Temperamental. Funny and humorous. Loves to joke. Good debating skills. Talkative. Daydreamer. Friendly. Knows how to make friends. Abiding. Able to show character. Easily hurt. Prone to getting colds. Loves to dress up. Easily bored. Fussy. Seldom shows emotions. Takes time to recover when hurt. Brand conscious. Executive. Stubborn.

JULY

Fun to be with. Secretive. Difficult to fathom and to be understood. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Takes pride in oneself. Has reputation. Easily consoled. Honest. Concerned about people's feelings. Tactful. Friendly. Approachable. Emotional temperamental and unpredictable. Moody and easily hurt. Witty and sparkly. Not revengeful. Forgiving but never forgets. Dislikes nonsensical and unnecessary things. Guides others physically and mentally. Sensitive and forms impressions carefully. Caring and loving. Treats others equally. Strong sense of sympathy. Wary and sharp. Judges people through observations. Hardworking. No difficulties in studying. Loves to be alone. Always broods about the past and the old friends. Likes to be quiet. Homely person. Waits for friends. Never looks for friends. Not aggressive unless provoked. Prone to having stomach and dieting problems. Loves to be loved. Easily hurt but takes long to recover.

AUGUST

Loves to joke around. Attractive. Suave and caring. Brave and fearless. Firm and has leadership qualities. Knows how to console others. Too generous and egoistic. Takes high pride of oneself. Thirsty for praises. Extraordinary spirit. Easily angered. Angry when provoked. Easily jealous. Observant. Careful and cautious. Thinks quickly. Independent thoughts. Loves to lead and to be led. Loves to dream. Talented in the arts, music and writing. Sensitive but not petty. Poor resistance against illnesses. Learns to relax when not having many tasks to finish. Hasty and trusty. Romantic. Loving and caring. Loves to make friends.

SEPTEMBER

Suave and compromising. Careful, cautious and organized. Likes to point out people's mistakes. Likes to criticize. Stubborn. Quiet but able to talk well. Calm and cool. Kind and sympathetic. Concerned and detailed. Loyal but not always honest. Does work well. Very confident. Sensitive. Thinking generous. Good memory. Clever and knowledgeable. Loves to look for information. Must control oneself when criticizing. Able to motivate oneself. Understanding. Fun to be around. Secretive. Loves sports, leisure and traveling. Hardly shows emotions. Tends to bottle up feelings. Very choosy, especially in relationships. Systematic.

OCTOBER

Extreme visionary. Has very strong clairvoyance. Loves to chat. Loves those who loves them. Loves to takes things at the center. Inner and physical beauty. Lies but doesn't pretend. Gets angry often. Treats friends importantly. Always making friends. Easily hurt but recovers easily. Always a daydreamer. Opinionated. Does not care of what others think. Emotional. Decisive. Sees and thinks in colors. Loves to travel, the arts and literature. People easily look up to them.  Concerned. Loves outdoors. Just and fair. Spendthrift. Feels sadness deeply. Easily influenced.

NOVEMBER

Has a lot of ideas. Difficult to fathom. Thinks forward. Unique and brilliant. Extraordinary ideas. Sharp thinking. Fine and strong clairvoyance. Can become good doctors. Dynamic in personality. Secretive. Inquisitive. Knows how to dig secrets. Always thinking. Less talkative but amiable. Brave and generous. Patient. Stubborn and hard-hearted. If there is a will, there is a way. Determined. Never give up. Hardly becomes angry unless provoked. Loves to be alone. Thinks differently from others. Sharp-minded. Motivates oneself. Does not appreciates praises. High-spirited. Well-built and tough. Deep love and emotions. Romantic. Uncertain in relationships. Homely. Hardworking. High abilities. Trustworthy. Honest and keeps secrets. Not able to control emotions.

DECEMBER

Loyal and generous. Sexy. Patriotic. Active in games and interactions. Impatient and hasty. Ambitious. Influential in organizations. Fun to be with. Loves to socialize. Loves praises. Loves attention. Loves to be loved. Honest and trustworthy. Not pretending. Short tempered. Changing personality. Not egoistic. Take high pride in oneself. Hates restrictions. Loves to joke. Good sense of humor. Logical thinker.

SHONA, NIK AND PUBI 

PUBI : laddu hai kya ? telly world me dulha dulhan laadu ke tarha swapped ho jate hai🀣

SHONA: ek plate se dusre me πŸ€£

NIK: ya fir anda ek ghosle se dusre ghosle me lol

SHONA: crow and cuckoo , tu kaunsi hai πŸ€£

NIK : ye biology me tha na 
me wo bird hu jo anda dena pasand nahi karta πŸ€£

SHONA AND NIK

NIKKU : As a child I was a prankster but d blame kisi aur pe jata tha n everybody used 2 think m sidhi sadhi innocent bachi

I used 2 do home work everything related 2 studies properly

me ne kabhi ye wo chahiye aisa demand nahi kia par mom dad dete the lake apne aap

muje cars, fir TT khelna , khali room me BT khelna pasand tha , chess khelna par dolls n soft toys Pasand nahi the

me paise save karti thi waste nahi kia

khane me tomato potato or prawns chahiye the nahi toh khati nahi thi

angry baby thi me , kisi ko forgive nahi karti thi , possessive thi apne chizo ko lekar ab nahi hu ,holy book ne muje change kar diya

SHONA : nikku some common features are there between you and me πŸ˜³  but mujhe daant padhti thi πŸ˜†

main abhi bhi kuch demand nahi karti.. koi mujhe kuch deta bhi tha main dusro ko de deti thi πŸ˜†  ek baar kuch poor bachcho ko (mujhe nahi pata tha woh poor the as poor , rich yeh sab samajh hi nahi thi tab πŸ˜†, woh log humare samnewale ground me khelne aate the aur window se main unse baat karti thi ) maine khidki se apne 10-12 dresses diya tha coz they asked for it , phir bohot daant padi thi πŸ˜†  I was 3 and 1/2 years then.. 

I was only possesive for my books and still it is present ..πŸ˜†

dolls mujhe bhi pasand nahi thi πŸ€£  I used to love boyish toys as well.. I was destructive , todphod karna pasand tha πŸ˜†

khane me abhi bhi problems hai πŸ€£

NIKUNJ

ha thuss liya egg fried rice diya tha n egg achcha nahi tha 

lagta hai anda dete waqt murgi ne ishqbaaaz dekha πŸ€£ kyuki dekho na IB walo ke ande (bachche) bhi tede hai 

pachka joke tha πŸ˜›

KAMALA

I was so calm and that's why my grandma demanded a declaration from my parents in stamp paper before approving me to stay with her in my parents absence πŸ˜†

NAME OF THE MEMBERS WHO DID NOT VISIT CC AND MISSING FROM HERE COMPLETELY FOR LONG TIME WILL BE IN THE 'NOT ACTIVE"  MEMBERS LIST FROM NOW ON.

ASMU AKA Aamias || SOMU AKA Butterfly.1993 || HASINI AKA KostinsQueen ||
KAMALA AKA Kamala05 || MANISHA AKA manisha.8148 || MEENA AKA _Meena_||
NIKUNJ AKA Nikkk || SHONA AKA Purbishona || ROSE AKA rose1998 ||
RAY AKA rayab_rajpoot || SANA AKA sanabmw || PUBI AKA Sampriti. (Topic\Thread Maker) 

THIS LIST IS FINAL AND THE TM HAS DECIDED THIS LIST CONSIDERING SOME IMPORTANT ISSUES . SO "WHY MY NAME IS NOT IN THE ACTIVE MEMBERS LIST" TYPE QUESTIONS WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED . 

If your name is NOT in the List, you are NOT invited 

To Join CC club, PM me (Sampriti) . but Remember , YOU NEED TO BE MY CLOSE IF FRIEND OR CLOSE TO ANY ACTIVE CC MEMBER TO JOIN THIS CLUB. THIS CLUB IS NOT OPEN TO ALLTHANK YOU

MEMBERS LIST (NOT ACTIVE)

MANJU AKA blackandblue || JENNI AKA CarpedeimRose ||SILPA AKA -DewDrops-||
NAYAB AKA Kanwal4Salman || MAMTA AKA mamta99 || JESSI AKA Messi2 ||
NIYATI AKA Niyatiswaragini ||SOUMI AKA soumi93||RADHIKA AKA Shinningstar60 ||
TAPPU AKA Tapathi || SREE AKA Sree8410 || 

'NOT ACTIVE' MEMBERS MAY JOIN CC CLUB ANYTIME THEY WANT . πŸ˜Š

YOU WILL GET A PM FROM ME IF YOU ARE INVITED AND PLEASE DONOT POST HERE OR LIKE ANYTHING IF YOU ARE NOT THE MEMBER (EITHER ACTIVE OR NOT ACTIVE) OF THIS CHAT CLUB

Rose

Rose.rosu my nandu.😳😊. she is my little sis.. with so much maturity.rose ki chat, the way of thinking se bilkul nahi lagta k usne abhi college join kiya hai.πŸ˜†ye pic mene jab dekha to i was like yes yahi wo pic hai jo rose ko suit karta hain. Rose a very sensible girl of our cc.rosu i love u muaahh.

Mannu huggi girl

This pic suits mannu.. u all know yπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Mannu cc ki sabse jayada positive member jo hamesha sabko hug deti hai.πŸ€—. kabhi kabhi lectures bhi deti ha jab koi apni health ya dinner lunch k saath dushmani kare toπŸ˜†mannu ki search karne k funde se hum sab maza leta hai.. and uske dibbe me aaye hue AS jokes se gir bhi jate hai.. i mean has has k🀣

Nikkuu our very own KK kambal kumaarπŸ˜†

. hmm sabse pehle to confuse karti thi apne name se.πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ. k wo kya hai ladka ya ladki.πŸ˜•. but time k saath mene jaana k wo cc ki sabse jayada sensitive girl hai..she loves kambalπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ and dudh but dudh ho to athrav ka warna nahi..🀣jisko 24*7yahi feel hota hai k koi na koi usse ya uski bato se hurt hua hai.😲. she is the most intelligent girl in our cc. Love u nikku😳

Puru

Puru.. she is my kurkureeπŸ˜‰ and kambal kumaar ki GF.. jo ab sis ban gayi haiπŸ˜†.. puru k  saath ek problem hai uske mood swing hote hai. wo jab silent mode pe ho to samjh jao k kuch gadbad hai.. but jab wo full mood me ho to cc me laughter aa jata hai.. πŸ˜ƒshe is a strong girl and very emotional too😊.. love u puru

Hasu

Hasu cc ki smiley girl hasu..😳hasu ye pic me sharvan ki lollypop kamriya yaad kar rahi haiπŸ˜‰ +protima bedi yaad karing..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hasuko dekh k mujhe ye πŸ€£emoji yaad aata hai.. she is our very own kaunti mataπŸ˜‰hasu is strong girl with great sens of humour πŸ‘πŸ‘love u hasu. 

Tapu

Tapu our rolling queen.. jo yaha bhi swasan ka scene soch k roll karne lagi hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜³she is my sautan tooπŸ˜­πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒaajkal swasan and arjun ko chod kar kahi aur busy hai..iibut mean job pe.. dont think i m talking about yuvi  here.. πŸ€£u all AS girlsπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰tapu we all miss u😊come soon. 

Asmu

She is straight forward independent girl jo life me apni mehnat and apne aap se sab karna chahti hai..our very own blush queen😳😳jo aajkal bahot kam aati haii remember asmu SR k time mujhse daily episode review karne ko kahti thiπŸ˜†and me karti thi only for her😊love asmu 

Somu our butterfly 

πŸ˜³cc ki sabse jayada naughty girl.. πŸ˜†uske flirt se doubt hota hai wo girl hi hai naπŸ˜²πŸ˜•πŸ€£our date girl.. jisko sabke saath date pe jana hai. Jiska dream hai SR dekhna🀣kaunsi SR ye batane ki zarurat nahi haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†somu knows k kamu ko kaise disturb karna hai πŸ˜‰and ray ko kaise care karna hai.. πŸ˜³somu is very sweet and emotional girl.. love u somu

Meena

i m sure wo pic k jaise hi humare cc chat read kar k smile karti hogiπŸ˜†meena is like long distance friendshipπŸ˜‰mostly jab wo aati hai to hum sab so gaye hote hai.. and hum jaag rahe ho to wo so rahi hoti hai.. but phir bhi wo regularly cc visit karti hai..πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ love u meena😊

Pubali

Vaibhu k cc me bahot names hai for exple pubali, pu, doll, pitaa ji,sampriti, vaibhi, vaibhu, bro, swami, arjun🀣
Vaibhu hmm wo cc me pitaji bro swami admin     beta sabkuch hai..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†har members k saath uska ek alag bonding hai😳for me she os my carbon copy πŸ˜Šmera and uska relation me written me sayad naa likh saku😊jaisi me usake saath hu waisa me kisi k saath behave nahi kiya kabhiπŸ˜†i m talking about my flirting modeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†basically  she is jaan of our cc πŸ˜Šand sabko ek saath rakh k chalna is a very tuff job πŸ‘she is the only one jo ek saath sabkuch handle karti hai.mood off ho to bhi share na karna ye uski aadat haiπŸ₯±πŸ˜‘. And kisi aur ka mood off ho cc me to she is the first person jo usko take care de😊.i m so proud of u vaibhu u r a most genuine and honest  girl in our cc love u😳

Kamala

Kamala my very own kamu  bheema and wayna ki kamu maasi πŸ˜³πŸ˜›everyone knows  Kamu is my best friend.. but ye bat koi nahi janta k starting me me usko avoid karti thi but kamu ko ye pata tha.πŸ˜†She loves reading;, watching sunset on beache, rain, talking to her self, darknessπŸ˜‰ basically  she love to be her self.😊wo kabhi bhi jaldi free nahi hoti kisi se.. and kamu never fake and never lie😊kamu is very mature and intelligent girl. Love u kamu😳

Rayab

Ray.. ray is our cute girl from my city..LAHORE..she loves chocolates and  stuntsjisse usko ek baar serious injury bhi ho gayi.😲ray hate milk but milk se kaun kaun se milkshakes ban sakte hai uska pura list hai uske paasπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.somu and uska bond cc k special  bonds me se ek hai..😊 ray is a cutest girl in our cc.. love u ray.

Sana Our Drupu Kamala's Sanno (By Sampriti)

Dunia me bohat kam log 'sach me' sundar hote hai , I mean jinke soul bhi beautiful hota hai aur chehra bhi , Sana waisi hi ek rare prajati ki insaan hai πŸ˜³πŸ˜† . Sana's chemistry with CC hubbies Kamala and Sampoo is Hot favorite among CC wasis πŸ€£ Jab bhi Sana CC me aati hai , Kamala and Sampoo k Hormones jaag jaate hai and they start AS talks πŸ€£ on a serious note , Sana is amazing friend ,wonderful mother of  a lil princess and gem as a human being.  Sana fake nahi hai , jo uski sabse achchi qualities me se ek hai , haan lekin situation dekh ke khudki behavior control karna uski dusri achchi quality hai , jo ki maturity bhi hai , bohat kam log hai jiske saamne Sana aapne aapko comfortably bina kuch hide kiye present kar sakti hai , otherwise she loves privacy and thinks before making comments on CC, she  is concerned for all members and she does not want anybody to feel bad , She is caring , understanding and always see her duplicate copy in Sampriti πŸ˜† but the fact is , she is much better than Sampriti in everything πŸ˜Š Love you Sana β€οΈ

1.Follow the IF Rules and Regulations!

2.Constructive Criticism is always welcomed. BUT bashing is not part of constructive criticism .Bashing or degrading comments against any character of any show or any actor on or off screen are NOT allowed. 

3.Members are free to express their views always but DON'T use any derogatory words and phrases to establish your opinion, however, polite disagreement towards some views will not be considered as bashing. 

4. Using any offensive words against any celebrity\member\DT member is against IF rules. Members are requested to remember this before posting or discussing anything here.

5. Refrain from bashing, mocking or discussing about other chat club members \any other forum members \ other fandom here on this chat club.

6. Do NOT quote Long Threads , You can quote only three times Maximum.

7. Under any circumstances, Don't cross 150 pages limit fixed for a chat club. Shift to new chat club if that is already ready , and if it is not there, wait till the Admin makes new cc club.

8. Avoid spamming with only emoticons\numbers to increase post count\pages or to finish a chat club. Your Discussion\post here should have some meaningful content.

9. Discussing on Any actor's personal life or link-ups are strictly prohibited according to the IF rules.

10. Don't discuss about any decision taken or Warnings issued on a thread(or this thread) by DT , here on this chat club.

MSG TO STALKERS

First of all, don't expect to we will discuss anything here to make you happy , this CC is NOT made for your entertainment purpose, so if you dare to stalk, then be ready to see what you may or may not like, and NO PMs\questions to any member on why she is discussing a certain topic in this CC, won't be entertained...

second thing , @For some over smart stalker , if you don't know how to make sentences in english or Hindi , then don't make thread , STOP copy pasting from our CC , It's result of our hard work, If you are a human , think and behave like a human who knows basic manners.

@Guys, if any stalker posts anything abusive on any page of CC, then just Report that post and avoid quoting that crap again or discussing that issue further in CC, they do it just to see our reactions and best treatment for these psycho people is to ignore them as much as possible,but don't forget to report the post the moment you see any  abusive post on any CC pages \any post from any member who is NOT the member of this CC . DO REPORT PLEASE AND PROTECT THE PRIVACY OF YOUR CC πŸ˜Š

NOTICE: YOU CAN QUOTE THIS POST πŸ˜ƒ

'KUCH AAP JAISA' DIALOG GAME :

List of dialogs :

1  Mere mooh mat lagna ... main sehat ke liye bahut hanikarak hoonπŸ˜†πŸ˜†(r rajkumar)

2  Bhabhi hogi teri aur shaadi hogi meri

3  Kya samajh rakha hai humko baraati ka dhol ki aap bajate rahenge aur hum dance karte rahenge

4  I wanna BB you, mail you, tweet you, skype you ... aur agar tumne phir bhi jawaab nahi diya na ... I'll poke you

5  Yahi toh baat mujhe aapki bahut achchi lagti hai ... ki aapko kuch samajh mein hi nahi aata

6  Yeh aadat ab nahi jaane waali hai ... yeh toh woh biwi hai joh saath rehkar satayegi aur talaq bhi nahi degi

7  Apni dosti tire aur tube jaisi hai ... hawa teri nikalti hai aur beth main jaata hoo

8  Me dil me aata hu samajh me nahi

9  No complaints, no demands

10  Jaha panaah tussi great ho tohafa qabool karo

11  Badi duvidha thi, dost ko sambhalte ki dost ki maa ke aasoon pochte ... phir humne socha hatao yaar mattar paneer pe concentrate karo

12  Oye paaji kadhi has bhi liya karo

Don't forget to PM me (Sampriti ) the page nos where you play this dialog game 

QUESTIONS FOR 'TASK WOHI SOCH NAYI' GAME :

# Are you optimist or pessimist ?

# Can you cook ? Are you a good cook ? 

#Do you like chocolate?

# Do you like gardening ?

# How many meals do you have each day?

All the questions are common for all the members who will play the game (on their wish)

If anybody is uncomfortable answering any Q then she can leave it no need to answer that particular question πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Don't forget to PM me (Sampriti ) the page nos where you answer these questions

Please check first page (2nd post) for game details...

to quote the dialog and questions given in the game section , please check the 8th post\ last post of first page 
Hello shello ladies 
Sabko jhappis