MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: mimixoxo

umm didn't talaal just tell him?

when?
mimixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i thought talaal said in the car to him. Maybe I am wrong, its hard for me to understand some of the words..
So agree I cannot relate with roshni especially, if a guy treated me like that I would give him heck.. lol
MochaQueen thumbnail
im talking about last weeks episode when he tells talal that the girl he loved is single now...but the episode before that lali said to him that her husband has gone abroad so shes staying here
so who told him shes single
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ yeah and Roshni's dialogues seemed a bit OTT and unrealistic. Like all of a sudden she is telling him about mohabbat n stuff jab k they haven't even confessed yet.. so her talks seem out of place. Cuz otherwise the show looks a bit realistic.

Minal was jumping when she came back to see them.. n when Bee jee admired her dress her reaction was  ðŸ¤£
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Hum dono sath me hate karte hain.. afterall we are lameshame haters ðŸ¤£
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

^ yeah and Roshni's dialogues seemed a bit OTT and unrealistic. Like all of a sudden she is telling him about mohabbat n stuff jab k they haven't even confessed yet.. so her talks seem out of place. Cuz otherwise the show looks a bit realistic.

Minal was jumping when she came back to see them.. n when Bee jee admired her dress her reaction was  ðŸ¤£

That scene was so funny yet very realistic (I can relate). After my cousin's rukhsati, they went to a hotel and we went back to their place (both are my cousin). They come back after the walima and here is the scenario: Girl runs upstairs and theres squeeling like no tomorrow. "OMG YOU"RE HERE". then somebody goes wow to her dress and its the exact same scene as hina and bi-jaan 
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Hahahahaha yes Brainy, that scene was realistic :D
MochaQueen thumbnail
Hi brainy I was missing you
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Hi brainy I was missing you

😃  I'm here! sometimes... ðŸ˜³
Internship/school has taken over my life.. so has my sinuses! I'm so over this weather change. My allergies need it to stabilize. lol
Edited by brainychild92 - 7 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail
Awww get better soon and join us when you are fit and healthy again :D