Maaneet Journey FF-Marriage at First Sightpart thread 3 link pg 1

Posted: 7 years ago
" border="">
Maaneet journey ff-Marriage at First sight

Story  for previous thread

Geet married to man.she don't know his name,place and anything.she search for him and her parents also want to see daughter marriage. But geet denied for marriage now and parents also accepted her decision. She already married know only her sister choti.other side maan also searched for his wife, his md of kc and richman.unfortunately geet is his wife, he also don't know her name and anything about her,in geet office transferred geet to delhi branch.geet went to delhi. Geet joined kc at same time maan in Chennai search for geet. Maan save geet's sister to some gang. So maan went geet house attached geet family in few minutes.geet also see maan dadi in temple. Both relation grown well.maan sister's swara already geet friend some flash story I already explained in part.maan brother's vicky attracted geet beauty and intelligent so he decided geet his only his bhabhi.dadi and swara also want same and geet coordinated to navrati function organized by  kc .in party night maan and geet danced in passionate dance.both are not see each other because both wore in face mask.all are went to dinning hall. Both are removed mask and stunned each other face.both eyes moist and tears flow down their eyes.geet come in real worls at same time one girl hugs maan and said I miss u ,don't hestite hug me iam ur wife. Geet runs out to hall with crying and maan search for geet outside. Geet hug her bhai crying vigrously and maan saw geet hugs some man.both are miss understand each other. That girl none other sam , maan cousin.after some scene both miss understanding cleared and adi also confessed his love to pinky and pinky also accept. Finally maaneet confessed each other. In  part 15 I clearly told maaneet marriage , confession plz don't skip part 15 and flash back part. Both are fasting each other . maan breaking geet fast at sametime gun shot a voice hears maaan...geeet..next part  only know whose shot

THREAD 1

THREAD 2

Part 16

part 17

part 18

part 19

part 20 

part 21

part 22

part 23

part 24 (a)-125pg 

part 24(b)  

part 25

THREAD 3

PLZ SEE CHARACTER SKETCH BELOW I MODIFIED SOME THING.

i am not feeling well this week that only iam not post this week, i will update next part to next week surely.sry for delay.and i post part 1 hope today itself, plz read tell ur comment .thanks guys.

Edited by maaneetfavo - 6 years ago
Congrats for new thread. Update soon dear.

Character sketch:

Geet family

Geetanjalai/ Khurana: she is 24 years old .completed architect in srm college at Chennai now work in mnc company After previous company bought by KC so now she work in KC and both post one is architect and other post for maan secretary.she is bubbly, prankstar ,beautiful , kindhearted , lovable person .everyone like her. she loves family very much .especially choti .and best buddies are choti and shonu . she married maan singh khurana. But no know about her marriage in her family except her sister ( but not know who is that person geet married)  and sanskar bhai   

" border="">

choti/ Rageshwari : She is younger sister of Geet .she is 21 year old . She now studying architect in srm college in third year. She is dido her di. she loves di very much because Geet is choti's angel (secret ) and also both maa and papa .she is crime partner of geet and best buddies are geet and shonu.

" border="">

Pinky: she is orphan,she is bubbly, innocent girl.she works in kc receptionist now she got her own family insake of geet accepted her own sister. So she love sisters and her parents. So much. She loves adi. Both are proposed each other.

" border="">

Mr raguram: He work at government office and straight forward character. He can do anything for three angel.some issues he break relation with parents and sibling.his father more richest person of his village.

Mrs janaki raguram : She is housewife and lovely lady. she loves both princess more than anything and also love hubby .

Khurana family

Maan Singh khurana: He is 27 years old. He is businessman and md of kkurana construction. he is handsome ,like Greek god. every girls (me too) and even aunties also drooling to him. he is eligible bachelor in Delhi but his heart already occupied for mishty ( his wife geet maan singh khurana) ( sry girls) . He love his siblings and dadi very much. he is ruthless , angry man in outside and inside very pure hearted person like jackfruit. best buddies are adi ,ranjith and sanky opps sry sanky now enemy.he  already married only know two buddies other than know one about him married.

" border="">

Vikshanthlaksh singh khurana: he is 23 years old. His twins of swara his sister. He pursing now MBA final year. He totally opposite of his bro. he is handsome and very funny guy.and always flirting girls. He loves family very much. He never against bro word .His family call Vicky to him. And his friend circle call to him laksh/lucky.

" border="">

Swaralatha singh Khurana: she is 23 year old. She twins of vicky.She pursing now doctor in fourth year. She is princess of khurana kandan. Everyone kneel down in front of her even her two brother but she loves brothers so much espically maan because he his over pampered and over caretaker to her. Maan call her to pari and other family member call her to shona

" border="">

Savithri singh khurana: she is grandma of MSK,VSK and SSK. She is very kindhearted person and love her family so much. And such as dramabazz character .

" border="">

Pammi singh khurana: she stepmom of man and mom of VSk & SSk. She always roaming parties and clubs. Her considered maan only her ATM machine. She never given mother love to maan and even in her own children. She only married maan's father for money sake only.

" border="">

Adithya Sharma/khurana: he is 27 Years old .he work in kc .he trustable employee of MSk and buddy of maan. He love pinky (kc receptionist) dadi adopted adi in legally now he is adi khurana and stay in khurana mansion , he love maan sibling and dadi. He never against dadi word.

chandu : servant of KM. he is very innocent and also stupid.

Mageshwari family:

" border="">

Sanskar Maheswari: He is 26 years old. He is such a handsome and perfect structure guy and he is busineesman and md of karma industries .he is eliglble bachelor of delhi and he loves his sister very much .he can do anything to his sister. He hates other family member. Best buddies are ranjith and maan opps sry now enemy.

" border="">

Durgaprasad mageshwari: he is father of SM. He is md of maheswari industries.and he blindly belived guruji word (guruji means saint of maheswari family) in one mistake his own child hate him.

" border="">

Annapurana Maheswari: she is mother of SM.she is lovable lady and housewife .she never against her husband word. in sake her own child hate her.

Other character

" border="">

sammera Khanna: she is 24 years old .pammi brother s daughter. Now she stay in khuran mansion .she always thinking she is more beautiful in the world.she want to married to maan for maan money and now work in that plan only.

Brij Khanna:he is 27 years old. Sam brother.he is such waste person .he help Sam and pammi execute their plan.he think only all girls are drugs thing for him.he such evily person

sasha, tasha, romeo ,pari all are working in kc under maan.

Upcoming story I will add other character also. Edited by maaneetfavo - 7 years ago
Congratulations for ur new thread update nest chapter soon pm me
Congrats on new thread dear
Congrats on new thread,waiting 4 nxt part
Congrats on new thread..
Update soon dear..
Congratulations on new thread dear!!
😊👏