Celebrity Fan Clubs

   

~Mahendra S Dhoni FC~hottie mahi-join now (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 9

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 9
Page 5 Page 9

cheri

IF-Rockerz

cheri

Joined: 14 March 2006

Posts: 5874

Posted: 24 March 2007 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xmuqix


Originally posted by cheri

u know guys i have Dhoni'z autograph Embarrassed i told amrit23 be4 Tongue
wow rely..did u meet him?


Ya i met Him actually he came 2 UAE 4 a match the whole indian & Pak cricket team actually.....som like one day be4 the match there was a concert here namely: 'The Rockstar Concert'........So both the Indian team & the Paki team was invited soooooooooo even he was there sooooooooo i went 2 him & got his autogrph he was wearing black he was looking the hottest Embarrassed Embarrassed Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Mahendra S Dhoni FC~hottie mahi-join now (Page 4)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cheri

IF-Rockerz

cheri

Joined: 14 March 2006

Posts: 5874

Posted: 24 March 2007 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xmuqix


Originally posted by cheri

Dhoni made 0 runs in the World cup with Sri Lanka how could he???????? Broken Heart ..but hez still HOT!! Embarrassed Wink LOL
haha u find him hot?? lol i only like him as a cricketer, buh thats awesomeTongueLOL


HOT?i find him cute hot sexy & all of the above Embarrassed ..............god when i look at him i start droolingggggggggggggg!!i like him as crickter 2!

cheri

IF-Rockerz

cheri

Joined: 14 March 2006

Posts: 5874

Posted: 03 April 2007 at 6:51am | IP Logged
& herez a Mahi sig which i requested Neema 2 make:plz use this mahi fans!



link: http://i10.tinypic.com/48yk47o.png

RonnieK

IF-Rockerz

RonnieK

Joined: 28 December 2005

Posts: 6009

Posted: 03 April 2007 at 9:53am | IP Logged
dhoni is coool

they showed him in the movie hattrick LOL

cheri

IF-Rockerz

cheri

Joined: 14 March 2006

Posts: 5874

Posted: 04 April 2007 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RonnieK

dhoni is coool

they showed him in the movie hattrick LOL


yupz dhoni is COOL! Wink !!!.......i gotta see that movie Tongue LOL

xmuqix

IF-Sizzlerz

xmuqix

Joined: 31 July 2006

Posts: 14147

Posted: 04 April 2007 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cheri

Originally posted by xmuqix


Originally posted by cheri

u know guys i have Dhoni'z autograph Embarrassed i told amrit23 be4 Tongue
wow rely..did u meet him?


Ya i met Him actually he came 2 UAE 4 a match the whole indian & Pak cricket team actually.....som like one day be4 the match there was a concert here namely: 'The Rockstar Concert'........So both the Indian team & the Paki team was invited soooooooooo even he was there sooooooooo i went 2 him & got his autogrph he was wearing black he was looking the hottest Embarrassed Embarrassed Wink

omgg u r so luckyyy...wow i din meet no1Ouch

xmuqix

IF-Sizzlerz

xmuqix

Joined: 31 July 2006

Posts: 14147

Posted: 04 April 2007 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cheri

Originally posted by xmuqix


Originally posted by cheri

Dhoni made 0 runs in the World cup with Sri Lanka how could he???????? Broken Heart ..but hez still HOT!! Embarrassed Wink LOL
haha u find him hot?? lol i only like him as a cricketer, buh thats awesomeTongueLOL


HOT?i find him cute hot sexy & all of the above Embarrassed ..............god when i look at him i start droolingggggggggggggg!!i like him as crickter 2!

omgg ur in lovee haha dats sweetTongueye hes awesomee

xmuqix

IF-Sizzlerz

xmuqix

Joined: 31 July 2006

Posts: 14147

Posted: 04 April 2007 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cheri

& herez a Mahi sig which i requested Neema 2 make:plz use this mahi fans!



link: http://i10.tinypic.com/48yk47o.png

awesome sig...good jobClapClap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
~ MS DHONI Fan Club~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18

gujunpyo 139 7219 29 November 2010 at 4:46am
By samm2010
Bipasha in latest Reebok ad with Dhoni vinay.batra 1 505 04 June 2009 at 7:44am
By aish_punk
*Hottie in da house* ~Upen Patel~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 102 103

filmigirl12693 823 32233 23 May 2009 at 9:32am
By Siddhi_
who’s this hottie? dianaS 1 534 21 July 2007 at 5:12am
By -DulceMaria-
**Dhoni Dhamaka** Fan Club!! Gwen77 5 1227 12 March 2007 at 7:25pm
By Jia

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.