who will fall in love first?

Poll

who will fall in love first?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
whats your prediction guys...i know we want a slow gradual process in the love story...but at the same time...with the gradual process who do you think will fall in love first...Raghav or Naina

I wish its Raghav falling in love with Naina first but it seems like Naina will fall in love with Raghav first...

my vote is Naina Falling In Love With Raghav First...😳
Edited by Mages - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhattiMeeti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well, if the story is anything related to pardes, raghav will fall in love with her first, but he will be a silent lover. n lateron naina will realise her love for him😳.But, even before love, i want them to become good friends n then the love story should develop!! What say?😊
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: maheshgc13

Raghav falls for Naina...

aww...i want that too...raghav the silent lover...😳
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Even I don't want their love story to be rushed. Let it be a process of friendship, admiration of each other qualities ,mutual understanding & respect.

I feel its Naina who will fall in love with Raghav...may be.. not sure though 😛
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: MissAngryBird

Well, if the story is anything related to pardes, raghav will fall in love with her first, but he will be a silent lover. n lateron naina will realise her love for him😳.But, even before love, i want them to become good friends n then the love story should develop!! What say?😊

if its going Pardes way...than raghav-naina are good friends first who understand each other even in the movie SRK-mahima were good friends even though SRK was a silent lover...it seems like going that way too...

i hope raghav falls in love with naina first...
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think Naina falls for Raghav ...I feel so after watching today's epi 
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: well-wisher

Even I don't want their love story to be rushed. Let it be a process of friendship, admiration of each other qualities ,mutual understanding & respect.

I feel its Naina who will fall in love with Raghav...may be.. not sure though 😛

I will never want their love story to rush at all...it should take a slow process...

we share the same thoughts...naina has special corner for the name Raghav Mehra since the man has given a new life to her mother...she is deeply attracted to the name Raghav Mehra...and now she has met him in real person...its easy for her to fall in love with him...he is her angel
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aguamenti

I think Naina falls for Raghav ...I feel so after watching today's epi 

i felt the same after watching tdys epi...
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
for now I want just friendship between them no love story atlest for now and want both of them to fall for each other together
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: Snow_Angel

for now I want just friendship between them no love story atlest for now and want both of them to fall for each other together

friendship is already born in tdys epi...day by day their friendship will be strong..while its a good thinking both falling in love together