Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: saymaF29

She is an Indian Hindu immigrant living in America. She even got the American citizenship recently. She tells me not to worry for her. But I think she is lying to me. Doesn't this new American President care about only White people? Even the native American citizen Blacks, Latinos and Muslims are hated by him, so other minorities must be like cockroaches for him. What respect will a Indian Hindu immigrant get now?

Do I detect a condescending tone there? What exactly is the correlation between native Americans/ Blacks/ Latinos/ Muslims and Indian Hindus? What exactly puts an Indian Hindu beneath them, that just because if the others are hated the Indian Hindu is bound to be hated more and treated like a cockroach?
saymaF29 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ---Betty---

The news about attack on a Muslim woman turned out to be false, the woman made up the story. So don't believe everything you read and get scared.

Louisiana student fabricated' story of hijab attack, police say

A student at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette fabricated a story that she was attacked and had her hijab rippped off, police said Thursday.

The attack was one of several reported in the wake of Donald Trump's election victory.

In a press release Thursday afternoon, the Lafayette Police Department said that during the course of their investigation into the woman's complaint, she "admitted that she fabricated the story about her physical attack as well as the removal of her hijab and wallet by two white males.

"This incident is no longer under investigation" by the department, the statement said.

What about his hate speeches? Looks like he hates everyone except the Whites
saymaF29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 09tanki

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVBKwzz712k[/YOUTUBE]
there is nothing to worry about. 

Nautanki dear, that Abki Bar Trump Sarkar thingy was fake and edited by Hindu extremists of India to show Donald supports them and loves and follows their Lord Modi which is far from truth.
saymaF29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: souro

Do I detect a condescending tone there? What exactly is the correlation between native Americans/ Blacks/ Latinos/ Muslims and Indian Hindus? What exactly puts an Indian Hindu beneath them, that just because if the others are hated the Indian Hindu is bound to be hated more and treated like a cockroach?

No no I didn't mean in a condescending way. It's just my genuine concern for my friend living in America. I just meant When this Donald doesn't even care about his own people like Blacks, Latinos, Muslims who might be born in USA, why would he even stop to bother about someone who is an immigrant? Sorry I had no intention to offend you.

saymaF29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: RamLeela.

Where did you meet your Hindu Indian friend, sayma?

N btw, how's life in Pakistan atm?

Heard president. trump is sending troops there to keep your nuclear junk safe from your school principal mr.hafiz saeed who wants to nuke many more of your Hindu Indian friends. Pl check on him also. He is facing bigger danger from trump than you Hindu Indian friend is.

I am sure your Hindu Indian friend must have a family of her own...maybe a few real life friends, coworkers, community members who will make sure of her safe passage back to India in case trump decides to send her back. It's not like your Hindu Indian friend is living in Some Islamic country where she will be beheaded or stoned to death just becoz she is a Hindu Indian.

So pl worrying about your Hindu Indian friend unnecessarily. Thanks

Disgusting post. It's people like you who are spreading hate all over the world. May Allah bless you.
mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

She is an Indian Hindu immigrant living in America. She even got the American citizenship recently. She tells me not to worry for her. But I think she is lying to me. Doesn't this new American President care about only White people? Even the native American citizen Blacks, Latinos and Muslims are hated by him, so other minorities must be like cockroaches for him. What respect will a Indian Hindu immigrant get now?

don't worry.  just because stupid liberals are deaf and hear " anti illegal immigrant" as "anti immigrant" doesn't mean your legal migrant friend should worry.

in fact, it is angry hillary supporters who are rioting and vandalizing. bloody rowdies.
Edited by mr.ass - 7 years ago
saymaF29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mr.ass

don't worry.  just because stupid liberals are deaf and hear " anti illegal immigrant" and "anti immigrant" doesn't mean your legal migrant friend should worry.

in fact, it is angry hillary supporters who are rioting and vandalizing. bloody rowdies.

Hmm. Same thing my friend's mom told me. Thank you. 
souro thumbnail

Nautanki dear, that Abki Bar Trump Sarkar thingy was fake and edited by Hindu extremists of India to show Donald supports them and loves and follows their Lord Modi which is far from truth.

Sayma, do you have any link proving your claim? Several newspaper reported about this video campaign, which was done to woo Indian voters. Not that such tokenisms matter a lot, but I am afraid you might be wrong about this being a fake and edited video posted by Hindu extremists.
Edited by souro - 7 years ago
souro thumbnail

No no I didn't mean in a condescending way. It's just my genuine concern for my friend living in America. I just meant When this Donald doesn't even care about his own people like Blacks, Latinos, Muslims who might be born in USA, why would he even stop to bother about someone who is an immigrant? Sorry I had no intention to offend you.

When you use, "Even the ... ... are hated ..., so other ... must be like cockroaches ...", it usually means the former group is somehow higher in status and enjoys an exalted and more favourable position compared to the latter group. So if the even the former is not spared of hatred, the latter must be subject to even more hate.

About your response. Blacks, Latinos, Muslims can equally be immigrants. It doesn't make sense to label only Blacks, Latinos and Muslims as 'his own people', excluding only Hindu US citizens of Indian descent in the process. Yes your friend got US citizenship relatively recently, but there will be thousands of others like her, which will also include Blacks, Latinos and Muslims. Moreover, dislike for a group of people usually has various reasons and it's seldom based on just ethnicity or different religion, the dislike usually grows out of some observed behaviour that is found offensive by others and that behaviour is associated only with that particular group in general. So you never know, it all depends on whether behaviour of Hindu/ Indian group of people is seen as offensive or admirable.

Politicians say a lot of things, make lots of promises, but they seldom fulfil those promises when elections are over. Why? Because they are now actually heading a govt. and they and their whole country will be held responsible for any untoward incident. Some fringe elements who supported Trump might feel emboldened thinking they have some sort of government support, but I don't expect Trump himself to promote any sort of hatred targeting any particular group, especially those who are already legal residents of USA. Targeting Indians or Chinese or Muslims can be costly for USA as well, as their global relations will take a hit, and Trump and his advisors will be more aware about it than you and I.
saymaF29 thumbnail
@souro- Just check the actual message of Abki baar Trump sarkar. He is saying something else totally and the message is just superimposed. It's an old video job technique. Also usually Donald shares his promotional ads on his channel and twitter. He didn't share this. But the end line of I approve this message is just added haphazardly in the end. Just leave it. Peace out.

Coming to the second point, I compared American natives minorites of Black, Muslims, Hispanics who are born and brought up in US and not immigrant Black, Muslims, Latino with immigrant Hindus. 
When Donald hates even his own native American minorities, why would he care about immigrant minorities? Leave it. You aint getting my point and aint understanding my fear and concern for my friend. Peace out.
Edited by saymaF29 - 7 years ago