Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Yes Dido me too.. Imagine rosid dance crazily love it. ...
Waiting for me greedy me
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank u all for ur wonderful comments I m so happy to see ur response which motivate me to write more thanks a lot will try to give more updates this week as I will be busy next week in my cousin's marriage.
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice song eagerly waiting for more updates
i_am_PRASANNA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome dear...n i like the beat of that song though i didn't watch movie
teja-rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So this tubelight got some brain and started writing...did u remember how many times we both thought to write...bcoz of no time we not wrote...bt im happy fr u ...Finally ur brain started working πŸ˜‰ ...and coming to the concept . .I luvd it ...sid calling roli as mitsy n roli calling sid as shinchan ...loved this part .till now you were behind breaking my back & now my face also...this line πŸ€£...and fastly throw this evil veeru and those both dayans quickly out of rosid life ...I love breakup song ..it suited well ...waiting fr next update tubelight 
himani_692 thumbnail

Originally posted by: teja-rosid

So this tubelight got some brain and started writing...did u remember how many times we both thought to write...bcoz of no time we not wrote...bt im happy fr u ...Finally ur brain started working πŸ˜‰...and coming to the concept . .I luvd it ...sid calling roli as mitsy n roli calling sid as shinchan ...loved this part .till now you were behind breaking my back & now my face also...this line🀣...and fastly throw this evil veeru and those both dayans quickly out of rosid life ...I love breakup song ..it suited well ...waiting fr next update tubelight

finally this tubelight is back where were u gayab chalo finally u came & my brain was always working just I didn't showed πŸ˜› next part will be updated in night
himani_692 thumbnail

Originally posted by: i_am_PRASANNA

awesome dear...n i like the beat of that song though i didn't watch movie

yes me too love the beats I watched the mv its nice 😊
Ramya-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very awesome updates...and that song..i love it a lot...it suits them perfectly...
ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
nice song deat waiting for nxt
himani_692 thumbnail
part 7:

Next day Rosid went to see the Delhi & enjoyed a lot having fun & doing crazy things. They went to different places. Roli was excited like a little kid. Sid was admiring her the whole day. In evening he dropped her in hostel & went to his house.

Monday, Roli was waiting for sid at the same place below the tree. Sid came & said "Hi mitsy". "Hi Shinchan" replied roli smiling widely. "Lets go to class" said sid forwarding his hand to roli. "Why so early time is there" asked roli making confused face. "Roli I have to submit this important assignment" said Sid showing the file to Roli. "Sid submit it in lunch now spend time with me" said roli holding sid hand & pulling him to sit. "No Roli professor asked to submit in morning" said sid getting up. "Fine then you go I am not coming" said roli pouting. "Roli I can't leave you alone I have to protect you from veeru" thought sid in mind. "Come Roli I will leave you in your class & go to my class" said sid. "No I am not coming with you & neither you are going" said roli & took the assignment & went behind the tree. "Roli what is this child's play" said sid & went behind the tree. "Ok let's go" said Roli smiling innocently. Sid was surprised to see her changed reaction & thought something fishy but ignored seeing her innocent face.

Later in class, professor collected the assignment & called sid. "Yes mam" replied sid. "In which year you are studying" asked professor. "Final year mam" replied sid confused. "Then why are you submitting me 1st year assignment" asked professor. Sid was shocked & understood why Roli agreed in morning so easily. " This crazy girl kabhi ni sudhregi. She replaced my assignment" thought sid in mind & said "sorry mam I think its replaced by mistake". "I didn't expect such carelessness from you siddhant" said professor angrily. "I am sorry mam I will submit in lunch time" said sid. " Ok you are a good & intelligent student so I will provide you time till lunch" said professor & went from the class.

Lunch, Sid went to Roli's class. He entered the class reached her desk & searched for his assignment in her books, took it & went without talking to roli. Roli called him but he didn't turn & went to his class. Roli understood sid is angry & went behind sid. He went to professor's cabin submit the assignment & came out. Roli was standing outside the cabin. She said "Shinchan I m sorry " but sid didn't listen & went from there. Roli followed him. He reached the park & sat below the tree. "Shinchan I m saying sorry na please talk to me" said roli in a childish voice. He didn't replied anything & turned his face but was shocked & surprised to receive a kiss on his cheeks.

sorry guys having headache don't know if update is up to the mark or notEdited by himani_rosid - 7 years ago