Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil Creation Gallery #1 - Page 2

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by asmaanixx

You have to ask permission from Shruti to open the CG or it will be closed.

Heyya Gur! 
I've PMed her ! 
Originally posted by ..HowRude..

Heyya Gur! 
I've PMed her ! 

Awesome! ^_^

Can't wait to get this forum popping. <3
Hello everyone!!😃
hey Steph..superb creations and thanks for this thread..😳 ⭐️
loved all creations posted by you and other  members..👏
posting my first ever edit for #Raina..❤️

Lovely creation Deepti! Great work! ❤️
Nice to see you here Steph😃
Nice creations and cant wait too see what more you will throw at us..but definitely will be amazing as alway
Originally posted by Mentally-Insane

Nice to see you here Steph😃
Nice creations and cant wait too see what more you will throw at us..but definitely will be amazing as alway

LUBZ ❤️
So many familiar peeps around :') 🤗
Originally posted by ..HowRude..

LUBZ ❤️
So many familiar peeps around :') 🤗

Hahha yh i recognise quite a lot of people around here but as the anti social I am only friends with a few😆😆 
hello guys i am dying too see your creations i love them alll make more creations bas ek sawaal please can someone help me to make creations tooo pleaseee i want to learn too and make creations tooo i dont know who and where can you give my links or programs how to do it i want to make best creations how you all do you alll are very talented i am bif fan of drashti and arjun thats whyyy
Originally posted by ranveerdeblina

hello guys i am dying too see your creations i love them alll make more creations bas ek sawaal please can someone help me to make creations tooo pleaseee i want to learn too and make creations tooo i dont know who and where can you give my links or programs how to do it i want to make best creations how you all do you alll are very talented i am bif fan of drashti and arjun thats whyyy

Usually they all use Adobe Photoshop
Get HD caps from the epis and believe me just play around for a while...u will start getting the hang of it. But i think they do have tutorials somewhere too..i'll see if i can find the link for u..but honestly practice makes perfect😳

Good Luck👍🏼