Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago
Is that all the way up by Fat Joe ???
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Vin show all the way!

Not my cup of tea but shoud do well since mindless action has quite a huge no. of fans. Am I the only one who doesn't like DP's looks/make up in the movie! She looks very unnatural.
Dhoom 1. She's playing Esha Deol's role.
Its old trailer nothing new in this 1.
JaaniDushman thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ruby is so damn fantastic! Even with such less scenes, she is only one who stands out for me. Even with so many Vin looks BLAH :| I haven't followed Ruby much, but that attitude is so spot on 👏

This is a sure shot hit! Typical action entertainer which works well. I have no idea about HW- but is Vin a big star whose movies always become blockbusters?

No offence to anyone but DP's dialogue delivery! [AND PLEASE GOD I'm not talking about the accent] As bland as ever! No voice modulation at all, looks like naina or even a Mastani in an action avatar mouthing dialogues, the expression is so bubbly type from what I expect to an action heroine (won't dwell much on that because don't know the background of the character). Her characters don't stand out differently from each other due to the same dialogue delivery everywhere.Edited by JaaniDushman - 7 years ago
JaaniDushman thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lilac_N_Maple

Vin show all the way!

Not my cup of tea but shoud do well since mindless action has quite a huge no. of fans. Am I the only one who doesn't like DP's looks/make up in the movie! She looks very unnatural.

Me too. Not just looks/make up, they have done something wrong with the hair too. Should really take up some tips from BW, heck even CC2C styled DP better in the action avatar.
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dissappointing on Deepika's behalf, she has such an insignificant role.
ChotaBheem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Neymar ka role bas utna hi hai jitna trailer main hai ya thoda lamba role bhi hai ?
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: JaaniDushman

Me too. Not just looks/make up, they have done something wrong with the hair too. Should really take up some tips from BW, heck even CC2C styled DP better in the action avatar.

She was having hair issues while shooting for xXx. For a long time she has been  sporting only buns for appearances and events, if you have noticed. Probably explains why they could not do much with her hair. It looks very, lifeless and dry too.