Page 1
Page   of 154
Page 2 Page 154

tiya1

Goldie

tiya1

Posted: 26 November 2006 at 8:28am | IP Logged

Katrina Fanclub

this club is only for katrina's fan.If you really are katrina's fan then join this club!

Biography

Katrina Kaif has a buzz about her. She has this gravitational pull that defies all laws. She grew up in Hawaii, moved to London and is now so happy that she has struck a good wicket that she has made Mumbai her base. India is where she will be for a while and she doesn't mind singing and dancing around trees in Bollywood while she's at it.

One of eight sisters, Katrina was born to a Kashmiri father and English mother. She started modeling by accident when she was in Hawaii. She was 14 and she was approached for a jewellery campaign. After that she continued modelling in London. Even though she was brought up in London, moving to Mumbai was not a culture shock. Katrina's philosophy is that no matter what part of the globe you come from, at the end of the day every person just wants to be loved and cared for.

Filmmaker Kaizad Gustad discovered the model in London and gave her a part in his film 'Boom'. It wasn't long beofre the acting bug bit Katrina who decided to take it up full time and move permanently to Mumbai. With her gorgeous face and hourglass figure, Katrina was flooded with modeling assignments from the minute she arrived. However, filmmakers were at first hesitant to sign her because of her linguistic shortcomings.

But Katrina is determined to make it big in Bollywood! She is taking Hindi and Kathak lessons to accomodate to the Bollywood ways. Her most treasured possession is a picture of her dancing, which was taken when she finished her 40-day training in Kathak (where she used to dance seven hours a day non-stop!!)

Katrina Kaif admits that she is very romantic person and dreams far too much of romance and love. She is extremely emotional. "When you are in love, the person you are involved with should mean everything to you..." she says. She also reveals that her biggest asset is not being afraid. "I don't get intimidated easily so there's not too many restrictions on what I can or can't do" she says.

But don't be fooled by the way she looks--she might wear bold outfits on the screen but is most comfortable in not so revealing clothes in at home. And the one thing she hates is make up. "I hate wearing make-up. When I leave my hair loose, I don't wear any make-up. I feel a lot more comfortable that way. I wish we didn't have to wear make-up."

Having done two big movies in Bollywood and down south.

Filmography

Boom

Malliswari the princess

Alari pidugu

Sarkar

Maine pyaar kyun kiya?

Balram vs Tharadas

Humko dewaana kar gaye

Partner

Hello

Race

Namastey london

Apne

Welcome

Nanhe Jaisalmer

~Members~

Tiya

Anisha

Simran

Ambeeka

preity

Isha

Lil Princess

Ayesha

Raz

Bubbles

Nimra

Diya

Muqu

Click to closeKiran

Bubblezz

Jatt Kudi

Siggies:

ein Bild

ein Bildein Bildein Bild

ein Bildein Bild

KATRINA2jpg.jpg

Edited by tiya1 - 04 February 2007 at 12:26pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mohitsanaya4evrkatrinaas*<KILL@_GYAL<*prettyR3.glamorous.Pop PrincessMadhubala_RKJunglee_SherItsAysha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Katrina Kaif Fanclub/NL siggies pg.7" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anisha1129

IF-Dazzler

anisha1129

Posted: 26 November 2006 at 8:31am | IP Logged
I'm in! Big fan of her especially since humko deewana kar gaye and maine pyaar kyun kiya Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sabeen675

tiya1

Goldie

tiya1

Posted: 26 November 2006 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anisha1129

I'm in! Big fan of her especially since humko deewana kar gaye and maine pyaar kyun kiya Big smile
welcome anisha!

Tiya_I

IF-Rockerz

Tiya_I

Posted: 26 November 2006 at 9:25am | IP Logged
can i join in plz??????

tiya1

Goldie

tiya1

Posted: 26 November 2006 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ambeeka_31

I m in!
welcome to katrina kaif fanclub btw are u katrina's fan ambeeka?

tiya1

Goldie

tiya1

Posted: 26 November 2006 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *simran*

can i join in plz??????
ya sure

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 26 November 2006 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

Cool.. I think shes veryy pretty.. I loved her in Humko Dewanna Kar Gaye .. she loooked beautifulll there

**Please rmr to NOT double post**

Edited by preity*zinta - 26 November 2006 at 1:07pm

***ISHA***

***ISHA***

Posted: 28 November 2006 at 8:46am | IP Logged
OMG i am a BIGGGG fan of her!!!
it's gr8 to see her fan club!!!
come on guys letz rock this fan club!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sabeen675

Post Reply New Post

Go to top