Yeh Meri Life Hai

Update June 23, Yuvraj likes Reema

tinkerbell2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

thanks for the update and i love u for the questions u asked yay fly sparks fly !! πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piano1422 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thnx 4 the update and the questions!!
Swati08 thumbnail

thankx for the update

anonmember thumbnail

Thanks swathi for the nice update. Why are Pooja and Ronit so shocked about Reema's love confession? Ronit already knew that already. Same thing for Pooja. She's the one who brought Akash to the hospital when Reems was admitted for drug abuse/addiction. Reema confessed that she killed Milind and that she loved Akash.

College reunion...sounds good! I have a feeling some sparks will fly, esp on Ronit's end. Don't know about Pooja though. She seems to have moved on.

Edited by sonynyu - 18 years ago
desi gurl thumbnail
Thanks for the update.
I agree with Sonya. Pooja and Ronit shouldn't be so shocked.

College reunion. hmmmm... sounds fun. maybe a different Annie will reenter the show.
sweety_14 thumbnail
thnx 4 the update 😊 i cnat wait 2 see the reunion.i lov priyanka and shez goin 2 be the chief guest hurrrey πŸ˜†
GuDiYa 09 thumbnail
gr8 update..very intresting..thanx soo much!!πŸ˜†cant wait 2 see wut happens!!i hope reema doesnt do nething at the engagment..n i hope akash tells her clearly if he luvs her or not..n i hope somitn special happens btw ronit n pooja tat'll be soo sweet..im not gonna miss this episode!!πŸ˜†thanx again!!