His Bhudevi, His Strength : A KrishMa OS

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello Folks! 
On the occasion of Choti Diwali, also known as Narka Chaturdashi, I present to you an OS based on the fall of the demon Narkasura, the son of Bhudevi. This is loosely based on the conversation of Lord with his wife, just before they set out to destroy him. And the events in a nutshell. It is small but I had to write this :P

His Bhudevi , His Strength

Krishna was uneasily pacing through His room. Beads of perspiration dwelled on His dark yet broad forehead. No one had ever seen the Lord in such an unrest.
The Trilkaaldarshi, the JagatPita who knew everything that was to happen, who predicted the present eons ago was afraid of the present now. His heart was heavy and his mind, in gloom. The sparkle in His eyes was missing. There was Krodha and Darkness in His soul.

Grim memories from the Past seemed to reappear.

One Yuga Ago

VaikunthaLok

Lord Vishnu was sleeping on the magnanimous coils of the Shesha. Shri Lakshmi was there too, beside him. His huge eyes, which contained the entire Universe in them were shut lightly. A content smile played on His lips as VishnuPriyaa slept admiring His posture.

The cool and peaceful atmosphere of the Vaikunth was disturbed by the shrill cries of the Devtaas.
"Swami, what is this that I hear?"
"Priye, do I need to tell you?"

"Shri Hari! JagatPita! Save us from the Atrocities of the Demon!", pleaded the Devtas.
"Yes Los. Nothing is hidden from you. Narkasura is creating havoc in all the three worlds with his malice and power, given by Bhudevi herself"

The smile, yet prominent on his face, startled the Gods.

"I promise you all that I will put an end to this Disaster in the Treta Yuga, in the avatar of Lord Krishna"

The tinking of anklets brought Him out from the reverie.

"Arya", uttered Satyabhama. "Aren't you asleep yet?", fully knowing what had kept him awake.
She sat onto the bed, removing her ornaments one by one. Her face was calm and graceful, which irked Him.

"Bhama. The time has come", in an attempt to solidify her mood.
"I know of it Swami. The death of the infamous Nakrasura is near", she said, without a slight hesitance.

Even the Lord couldn't make out from his determination that it was Her own son. Ages ago, This Putra of Bhudevi had taken his birth and had been a cause of discontentment and trouble for all.

"Swami, don't consider me so weak. It was I who had given birth to him. It was I who had given him a boon to live through ages. It was I who had protected him from all enemies. And when my Son is lost in the darkness of Ignorance, it will be I who will kill him and free you from the weight from his existence."
He went near her and held her arms. 

"Not that. I've never doubted your Shakti. You're the Mother Earth who feeds the Humans, who bears the burden of the rivers and mountains. Who caters the need of the Mortal beings. Who gives life ever minute. But..."

She soothed his hands. "I'll be fine Swami", she reassured.

She extinguished the lamps. Tomorrow was to be a tough day. The next sunrise was to bring the fatal darkness of death and destruction.

She closed her eyes and saw the glimpses of future. 
Her Swami was standing at the Gate of their Palace with 16000 Ranis. Those were the Women who were captured by Nakrasura. After they had killed him with the Sudarshan Chakra, Lord Krishna had to marry all of them to save their honour.

She opened his eyes. They had to face this. She turned over and saw His sleeping form.

"Swami, tomorrow you will have to share yourself with another 16000 women. People will call you names in the future, maybe they'll Blame you for inconsistencies. But only the wise will be able to see how large your heart is and how deep your soul resides. And I, your Ardhangini and Bhudevi, promises that I will accept all of my sisters with my heart. I'm with you, Arya. And you are to draw strength from my belief.", she thought.

His lips curved up into a deep, victorious smile. She too, giggled seeing this. None of her thoughts were hidden from His ears. They were true Soulmates and had equal share in all the happiness and sorrows of their lives.

Happy Diwali to everyone! May Lord Krishna and Mata Lakshmi bring all the prosperity and happiness you deserve!

PS : No proofreading.

Cheers,
Mahi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I love you 🤗
Reserved 😳
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Mahi! 👏 👏
This is so beautiful how satyabhama understands the lord and her responsibility. The inner strength of bhudevi is unmatched! Loved this piece completely. 😳

Love
Ramya
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ramya06

Mahi! 👏 👏
This is so beautiful how satyabhama understands the lord and her responsibility. The inner strength of bhudevi is unmatched! Loved this piece completely. 😳

Love
Ramya

Thank you Ramya di!
And your Siggy is so beautiful! Completely suiting this occasion! 😳
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Artist_Forever

Thank you Ramya di!
And your Siggy is so beautiful! Completely suiting this occasion!😳

Thank you! Credits to janu di. You can use it too, she made it for everyone! 😳😉
LakshMila thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is WOW Mahi
Outstanding!
Justitia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Great story!! 😊
Just one thing - Krishna avatar was in Dwapar Yuga. Treta Yuga was Sri Rama's time. 😊
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This one was really very beautiful! Loved it to the core!
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Mahi it's so beautiful..
I have no words yr.. 👏
Love it... ❤️
U r fabulous writer yr...
Thnx for pm dear 🤗