Siddharth Menon Speaking about Sakshi Tanwar

peeyara thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Sidharth Played Sakshi's son in short movie Azaad ðŸ˜Š

How was working with Sakshi Tanwar
She's such a kind and soft spoken person, it takes you by surprise. Because of her reach to the audience due to TV, is phenomenal, it's a dream come true. I haven't seen much of TV all my life, but I knew about 'Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki'. I remember her interview on 'the first season of Koffe with Karan' with Smriti Irani. I saw this interview and she was much different from what she does on TV. When I met her, I had that impression. She's such an intelligent, well read person, so I had to get my act together. But she's such an easy person to work with. We bonded instantly. We had no hang ups. When you meet her and leave, you feel good about yourself and the world, that's the sort of person she is.

complete interview, if anyone is interested ðŸ˜†
Edited by peeyara - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mitrajayeeta23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
An mujhe bhi Sakshi Kr saath kam karna hai... Naseem ek story likho and cast saks and me... 🥳 bad joke I know...
peeyara thumbnail
Originally posted by: mitrajayeeta23

An mujhe bhi Sakshi Kr saath kam karna hai... Naseem ek story likho and cast saks and me... 🥳 bad joke I know...

ofcourse ðŸ˜† pehle Sakshi tayyar ho show karne k liye 
mitrajayeeta23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: peeyara

ofcourse😆pehle Sakshi tayyar ho show karne k liye

U write good story much better than the chudals and Bhoots but uski fees kin dega?? Bohot high pay Leti hai...our bank balance will be empty
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
tfs. such is a magic of sakshi that everyone loves her
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
TFS.
Her personality totally admirable,it yet proved again a person who speaks soft can win the world and heart .
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
EVeryone just love to work with ST and yet another admire has added in the fan list.Edited by LovingRaYa - 7 years ago
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

TFS...
wherever she go she just spread her magic making everyone as her fan personally & professionally she is really a magic no one can get spread with her charm... her fan list is just increasing day by day hope it continues for forever...