dreamymoon thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi  friends!

No doubt, T& D r just desperate to get rid of  purab mehera. So they r doing such wrong thing with his lovely character. If  u look at all consequences, u"ll understand that T&d  r nothing but clearing the way of Jassi, Arman's lovelife. I won't be surprised  if they show that  Purab is marrying  Meenakshi . Actually what happened is  when they introduced Purab's character , they couldn't imagine that  Purab would be so popular oneday & when he got much more popularity than Armaan then T&D decided  to make As's character more villainious and  Purab's one more nice, sympathetic just to maintain TRP rate at a high level  despite of knowing that they mightn't be able to get permission to change the storyline. This is very unfair to make someone villain for the sake of popularity & then suddenly  turn that popular, wonderful character to a negative one .  Directors  should have balanced both characters from the beginning. They haven't done any justice to anyone. They have a tendency to spoil a character first & then recover that one or to turn a good person to bad one  without showing any solid reason for anyone.Their  direction lacks for stability.  So, very disappointed as I like both of them for different reasonsā€¦ like Armaan's  beautiful, romantic face a lot  but Purab's  charming personality too.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surnita thumbnail
High Dreamymoon!  You say T&D used Purab to keep ratings high, but ratings have been low since March!  The show started off with ratings of 4.0 and now it is always around 2.4.  So how did the character of Purab keep the ratings high?
jprasad thumbnail
U know reading the posts and all the popularity surrounding
Samir Soni, I would have thought the same too.   šŸ˜³

I don't think the ratings dropped cuz of Samir. I think it dropped
cuz T&D were keeping the storylines toooo long. When the
show first aired, the JJKN story lines were short and ever
changing, but now JJKN has stuck to one storyline forever!

I am sad that Samir Soni has gone though. Poor guy, his
character went through the ringer.