Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EshEffect thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
granted that we need entertainment, but do you really want the most irritationg celeb to walk off with 2 crores ?
*payal* thumbnail
Originally posted by: EshEffect

granted that we need entertainment, but do you really want the most irritationg celeb to walk off with 2 crores ?

dont really care who wins...just want more entertainment๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: *payal*

dont really care who wins...just want more entertainment๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Exactly.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I don't care if they get 2 crores, 50 lakhs or Zilch. I want entertainment. I don't feel for any of these contestants. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Shundori thumbnail
hun we see enuff drama we wanna see suttin fun in big boss and have already watched snuff of kash drama not anymore
~Nikki thumbnail
i agree wid u bout the boring people and things but i wish it was in our hands to nominate the ones to be out but then ofcourse that wud be a wHOLe lot of sms paisa
๐Ÿ˜†
anonmember thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarah.oamng

dont worry ... even if kash, aryan, anupama, rakhee get out... there will be politics... then all our lazy, eager-to-go-home, politically correct,very-much in-love men will show the other side of their personalities towards each other.. and voila! rahul will start finding carol irritatin, ravi a boor, etc and vice versa
its all a matter of time

Yeah, its a matter of time before Ravi's best friends call him the buffoon of all buffoons. ๐Ÿคก 

Edited by sonyaee - 17 years ago
amba3393 thumbnail
i think Carol will the way she is acting now days...and how she had a fit about Bigg Boss telling everyone to talk in Hindi! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
mermaid_QT thumbnail
Originally posted by: bunbutt_too

Don't hit the panic button yet. Give it a few days. Surely someone will step up to the plate and start a new fire soon ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

BINGO! 
tahura88 thumbnail
I agree Kash was getting out of control...but she was a very intersting person to watch....i must say shes really smart...she might of made some mistakes in the game which caused her to be thrown out but she played it pretty well....after all she still left her footsteps behind...she caused the main chaos on the show which made it the most intersting....RAKHI better not be kicked out shes my only hope and interest in the show...YOU ROCK RAKHIIIIII[:P] [=D>]
ishika111 thumbnail
who cares do they get the money or not.We care just for entertainment.As said by majoriy not to worry ,since so call good people will also show their real faces in time and craete same manipulations as done my kashmera,then it will be more fun to watch them.