Fortuitous thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA-aFiOGb5w[/YOUTUBE] Edited by sinisterstorms - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fortuitous thumbnail
Glad she made it to ELLEN...its a big show in America!
It reminded me of the Letterman Aish episode except Aish SLAYED Letterman. ๐Ÿ˜† To me it looked like Ellen and Priyanka don't share positive vibes...Ellen wasn't buying Priyanka's rhetoric. 

On a side note, PC's chest really is shrinking... 
NIKKI--KSGa thumbnail
Ellen was obviously not fond of PC's not so humble and wannabe attitude lol
Fortuitous thumbnail

Originally posted by: NIKKI--KSGa

Ellen was obviously not fond of PC's not so humble and wannabe attitude lol

Yeah word! For the whole, "Yeah it rarely happens where actresses can act"...that was a pretty cocky response from PC and Ellen just shut her down!!! ๐Ÿ˜†
NIKKI--KSGa thumbnail

Originally posted by: sinisterstorms

Yeah word!For the whole, "Yeah it rarely happens where actresses can act"...that was a pretty cocky response from PC and Ellen just shut her down!!!๐Ÿ˜†

Exactly! I like PC as an actress but her arrogance in the past few years is so off putting! I am glad Ellen shut her up!
Fortuitous thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZadayKiDaig

Ellen๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thumbs up ka kya matlab nikale ๐Ÿ˜›
aaaabbbb thumbnail
I get that PC may come off as arrogant, and I love Ellen, but I dont think its right to treat a guest on your show like that. She was kind of rude. 

Originally posted by: aaabbb

I get that PC may come off as arrogant, and I love Ellen, but I dont think its right to treat a guest on your show like that. She was kind of rude. 

Ellen just told her off as a joke, it wasn't obnoxious or anything, pompous attitude can be off putting!
Inquisitivesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
" It's a miracle you made it this far " - OUCH

"It happens all the time as a matter of fact "

"I am just complementing you because I should"

OUCH!! Ellen really whipped her man.I was embarrassed for PC.
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
What's wrong with people? Neither of them were rude or arrogant. They were both just having fun. That's just their humour. Nice seeing Priyanka on The Ellen Show. She looked great and did well.