awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
Yayy. 
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: awida

As a fan of Indian movies of 90s. I am used to new actresses playing lead roles. some of them were really horrible.πŸ˜†At least Pakistani actors are more natural.😊
I think Bey Khudi is ending soon. so they couldn't offer Marium's role to a known actress, coz it will be a short role.😊Promos of next episode shows Faiza warning her brother ..saying that he isn't Marium's father. so what else is left? Just Saad's big revelation
πŸ˜†

Do you have link to that promo coz I have been looking for it and could not find it.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Absolutely loving Bilal as Arsam πŸ‘πŸΌ
zarmeeno thumbnail
MochaQueen thumbnail
the link isnt working for me
zarmeeno thumbnail
Did bekhudi episode 19 air today. It has been an hour and the episode it still not uploaded
MochaQueen thumbnail
probably because of 23rd march maybe they aired a special show
awida thumbnail
Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

probably because of 23rd march maybe they aired a special show

You are right. they didn't air Bey Khudi , they aired Ho Mann Jahan movie.πŸ˜ƒ
awida thumbnail
Finally moment of truth came. and it was a shattering moment. the whole family members were there. and unable to listen to his sister insulting Fiza and declaring that Mariam isn't his daughter, Saad kept defending his beloved women. but when Mariam herself came into the picture, Saad confessed that he was the guy who entered Fiza's room that night. 
I had goosepumbs watching that scene ..watched it many times. Noor Hassan nailed it..all the other actors gave perfect expressions. Fiza unable to believe, Mariam shocked and hurt. Super episode. a must watch ..specially the last 10 minutes !

Precap shows Mariam trying to commit suicide, and in hospital when her mom asked her to talk with her father, she refused to address him, saying that she hates him ..Drama at its best. gr8 job team Bey Khudi.