CCC (24th october 2016) - Page 12

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Tessaloni

that's why you should keep up with it, you may write to relax but you never know if you may be helping someone with it...
And just today i was thinking I miss my days as a silent reader where there was no pressure to write.  And sometimes i think I should write something more meaningful than this as my husband would call it "drivel".  But not on the forum though. Just for myself.
Originally posted by B-onesie

And just today i was thinking I miss my days as a silent reader where there was no pressure to write. And sometimes i think I should write something more meaningful than this as my husband would call it "drivel". But not on the forum though. Just for myself.

it's definitely not "drivel" or "fluff" as you call it. It may be dressed up as romance but the emotional aspect gives it depth...

Of course it won't hurt to explore more and write something different, even if it's just for you.Edited by Tessaloni - 7 years ago

it's definitely not "drivel" or "fluff" as you call it. It may be dressed up as romance but the emotional aspect gives it depth...

Of course it won't hurt to explore more and write something different, even if it's just for you.
maybe i should start with the story that i told Nix and Beany about it. I have a title but no story

maybe i should start with the story that i told Nix and Beany about it. I have a title but no story

and I wasn't told 😭 now who loves who?

Sure Honey-Bee, go ahead with it 😊

and I wasn't told 😭 now who loves who?

Sure Honey-Bee, go ahead with it 😊
I am sure you know. The title will be " every bit of lovely". Its the title of one of my favourite songs.

I am sure you know. The title will be " every bit of lovely". Its the title of one of my favourite songs.

sounds lovely as the title... What is it about? The song I mean

sounds lovely as the title... What is it about? The song I mean
its my encouragement most days. It just re-afirms that we have value in our own right. 
My lids are starting to close now Honey-Bee. Wish you sweet dreams! Lekker slaapies, hoor πŸ€—

My lids are starting to close now Honey-Bee. Wish you sweet dreams! Lekker slaapies, hoor πŸ€—
selfdeπŸ€—

its my encouragement most days. It just re-afirms that we have value in our own right.

sounds inspirational, will google and listen to it. I am not my hair by India Arie does the same for me 😊