Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Ishra😳
Even after three years, we still go crazy for them.
Both ishra scenes were not more than five minutes, but all fans in social media are discussing only those five minutes😆
Before ruhi interrupted them, Raman said something to ishita, and ishita said stay away Raman😳.
What did he say, did you hear?
gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RightWingTroll

Do you guys think wedding will finish

yup I think wedding will happen..last time too shagun cudnt do anything 😆
monn12 thumbnail
Epi was nice and cute. Raman's oneliners;)).
IshRa scenes were beautiful. 

so as per spoilers, marriage will happen. pihu will see it and ishita will tell her the truth.
can't see where it's heading after that, most probably Shagun will run away with pihu to Aus and Pihu accepting IshRa drama will shot in Aus. 
They're rushing through the re-marriage, don't know what they're stored for future story.
gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Wat a lovely epi ..
It had everything love happiness family moments teasing ..I just loved it..
Puttar ws on roll today with one liners
Kadhai me baith k tadka ..there bhai ka sambhar sherwani ka tattoo lagwau mere papa ki akhri galti ..everyone pulling his leg designer veshti. ..
Ishra both r so happy n excited biwi toh all shy shy
Hiding from shagun n pihu is ishra n famiky decision so Raman can't b blamed alone ..going by the current situation they r right
Aliya will bring pihu ..brainless
Ishra scene ..so adorable he puts saree on her n admiring ..konsi jadi booti kha rahi ho a hi b vaisee ho that means puttar had eyes in both biwi in first marriage too hahahah
Biwi said u too hv not changed then hug so cute ..loved fb of their marriage
Loved adiru bro sis nok jhok
Poor puttar everyone ws ishita's side
Iyers took his side bcs of no choice hahahah..puttar k one liners akele aaye the akele jayenge ...
Biwi going for shopping n wanted him to come with her ..nautanki puttar turned into naughty one ..throw shart as usual put tar NVR leaves a chance to get 'something' from biwi ..ye ruhi arrgghhh ..this girl always haddi .biwi too ws irritated puttar still didn't go without making her remember abt deal ..hahah..puttar too irritated with patti like us..hahah
Pihu gave a BKT to neik aurat unknowingly hahaha..looks like mani too has doubt now

PRecap ..puttar selected saree for his madrasan ...ye yaha b aa gayi arrgghh..how dares she touch puttar ..
mcvra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gargpoo

Saw a pic posted by a fan who was present in the set today.Dt was wearing yellow thread in her neck..so I think marriage completed.
priyadarshini.r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mcvra

Saw a pic posted by a fan who was present in the set today.Dt was wearing yellow thread in her neck..so I think marriage completed.

Can you share the picture or details about the account?
SandyaKranthi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Wat a lovely epi ..
It had everything love happiness family moments teasing ..I just loved it..
Puttar ws on roll today with one liners
Kadhai me baith k tadka ..there bhai ka sambhar sherwani ka tattoo lagwau mere papa ki akhri galti ..everyone pulling his leg designer veshti. ..
Ishra both r so happy n excited biwi toh all shy shy
Hiding from shagun n pihu is ishra n famiky decision so Raman can't b blamed alone ..going by the current situation they r right
Aliya will bring pihu ..brainless
Ishra scene ..so adorable he puts saree on her n admiring ..konsi jadi booti kha rahi ho a hi b vaisee ho that means puttar had eyes in both biwi in first marriage too hahahah
Biwi said u too hv not changed then hug so cute ..loved fb of their marriage
Loved adiru bro sis nok jhok
Poor puttar everyone ws ishita's side
Iyers took his side bcs of no choice hahahah..puttar k one liners akele aaye the akele jayenge ...
Biwi going for shopping n wanted him to come with her ..nautanki puttar turned into naughty one ..throw shart as usual put tar NVR leaves a chance to get 'something' from biwi ..ye ruhi arrgghhh ..this girl always haddi .biwi too ws irritated puttar still didn't go without making her remember abt deal ..hahah..puttar too irritated with patti like us..hahah
Pihu gave a BKT to neik aurat unknowingly hahaha..looks like mani too has doubt now

PRecap ..puttar selected saree for his madrasan ...ye yaha b aa gayi arrgghh..how dares she touch puttar ..

they wasted 3 weeks for adiliya paati drama now they are rushing everthing .no haldi, bachelorsparty i did nt like leads outfits also
priyadarshini.r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yes Vyas and Poonam, even I feel wedding will happen. That would setup the stage for IshRa fighting together for the custody ( as they are legally wedded now😆 and Raman might make the corrections in the BC as well, as per the advice of the new lawyer😕). Pihu's burns would be an added advantage for IshRa considering her security. Shagun also has to be left with no option, not even brainwashing Pihu for her to reveal her true colors. So I feel that the wedding might happen in front of Pihu & Shagun and then the whole drama would happen, after which Ishita would disclose the truth to Pihu. 
mcvra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyadarshini.r

Can you share the picture or details about the account?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BL6abAoAzSr/?hl=en

Check this ..credit diveksquad.

She also posted a video with DT ..in that Ishitha is wearing sindoor also ...it is visible for a sec only..
gargpoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyadarshini.r

Yes Vyas and Poonam, even I feel wedding will happen. That would setup the stage for IshRa fighting together for the custody ( as they are legally wedded now😆and Raman might make the corrections in the BC as well, as per the advice of the new lawyer😕). Pihu's burns would be an added advantage for IshRa considering her security. Shagun also has to be left with no option, not even brainwashing Pihu for her to reveal her true colors. So I feel that the wedding might happen in front of Pihu & Shagun and then the whole drama would happen, after which Ishita would disclose the truth to Pihu.

how I wish wedding happens in front if neik aurat ..the sadistic pleasure 😆 ...waise b this is ishra wedding not some faltu logo ki wedding toh ye toh hoke rahegi 😆 as a member told about pic so marriage done ..
Waise b they r heading for one more custody battle so ishra shud b together for that ..let's c wat neik aurat does to stop wedding ..pihu gets to know truth or not and by whom..