denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I had a lot of expectations on her. She comes from Roadies, where the level of tasks is much higher than the tasks here.They are asked to do ridiculous tasks on television on Roadies.Bani has won a season o Roadies...that's her claim to fame. Now she was the last person I could expect to say " I wont pee during a task challenge on television" . What did she take up the task for? to sit and rock the horse? 
This task was primarily about mental strength. We all pee in the bathroom but , this task was to see how you handle a situation like this...do you feel embarrassed to pee or can you take it bravely. 
Bani lost my support today. All we have seen her doing is show unnecessary attitude and on her face carry this look of being disinterested in the whole show- which are both very annoying to me.
She was my favorite when the show started as I am a huge Roadies fan.But I don't like her any more.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Lets give her one more week
I am also disappointed by  her
I don't  know why she is not showing her full potential

waise she didn't win that season , she was runner up
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
I think most of us had expectations of her and are quite disappointed. Either she misrepresented herself, or that she must have given a word to someone (behaving well, etc.). Anyhow, let's give her a chance. If she fails to live up to our expectations of us, we'll vote her out.
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: The-Voice

I think most of us had expectations of her and are quite disappointed. Either she misrepresented herself, or that she must have given a word to someone (behaving well, etc.). Anyhow, let's give her a chance. If she fails to live up to our expectations of us, we'll vote her out.

If she had given a word to behave then she shouldn't have come on this show or she should have let Rohan do this task.  Also, going all out in a task like this is not called misbehaving
teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
She stays disinterested most of the time. I just want her to show little more enthusiasm in tasks and in general. A crazy deadly task with housemates targeting her might work. But this is too much to ask. 
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: denver_diva

If she had given a word to behave then she shouldn't have come on this show or she should have let Rohan do this task. Also, going all out in a task like this is not called misbehaving

True, but who knows what her real agenda is, anyway. She's acting quite strange.
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Same here buddy. She disappointed big time!!!🤢 i am giving her one more week if she doesn't do anything i will stop supporting her.
No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
First of all, Bani was NOT a roadies winner but yes! it did give her fame. If anyone has watched Roadies-4 they know why she was a runner up. It was not because she used to scream or did some really good task - naa rather she was lame in most task tbh. She was ganged up, bullied by ALL roadies of that season but she remained unswerving, didn't break down in those circumstances and survived all her eliminations round. That was the main reason for her fame. So, i don't know why people are like she is best thing happened to Bigg Boss.  She is very laid back and Bigg Boss is all about controversies, reactions, intense emotions etc and with Bani its complete opposite to all that. 

Though, i would love to see, she ruffling up few feathers with her kind of laid back attitude and not giving one fcks about anyone like she did in roadies.  Somebody really need to heat her up - its like i am watching a zombie in my tv screen every time i watch her. 😡 
LunchBox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This isn't the same Bani that was in Roadies where she was trying to make a name for herself.  Now she's a known personality and now she feels like she might lose her 'image'.  She feels she has a lot to lose now for some reason.  She's constrained and seems restricted.