New Ishra SS- # 2 Tera mera rishta- pt 8 on125,teaser on 134 on 2/3

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi friends today I m here again with a new prologue ,I know you must have made faces thinking not again ,again she is here with a new story ,but you know what not one but I m here with two more stories as today my two lovely buddies share their birthdays.

This story is my very special buddy and reader Nadiya whose IF Id is nadiya .She is very special to me as she always make me special by appreciating my works and asking regular update from me .love you so much Nadiya.

Many many happy returns of the day dear ,may all you wish and dreams come true.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

BIRTHDAY WISHES FOR YOU

CAKE FOR YOU.

A WARM HUG

PARTY TO BANTI HAI

AND HERES YOUR GIFT

Scroll down for prologue abd wish  Nadiya
Edited by Divanru - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divanru thumbnail
     INDEX

Divanru thumbnail

Hello friends here's the prologue

# 2 TERA MERA RISHTA

Dr Raman Kumar bhalla one of the best psychologist of Delhi settled himself in his leather seat .He just gave a look to all the stuffs which were kept in his table ,the thing which caught his sight was a white envelop which looks like an invitation card .He got lil surprise thinking that usually his assistant keep record of his appointment and invitations then why he kept it here. He picked the invitation card only to found its his college reunion card .He read it carefully and found that its one of his college mate has gathered contacts of all the students and is organising a college reunion party on Saturday night.

A smile crept on his lips remembering his college days and remenishing his college days he can only recall her big doe shaped eyes ,beautiful innocent face ,melodious voice and jinggling sounds of her giggles .He smiled fully and spoke " bahut din ho gaye madrasan there's no new of yours ,you never tried to contact me ,but now where will you go .ab to milna hi padega "

SATURDAY NIGHT

Raman got ready in wine color tux with dark green shirt ,her favorite ,he gelled his hairs perfectly as she likes and was looking too handsome in his clean shaven look as she hated his beards.He entered the party venue  flashing his cute dimples .His friends Nitin ( the host of party) greeted him and welcome him with a warm hug ,Raman also met him with same warmth .Slowly he met with all his friends but she was no where ,he scanned the hall but he didn't found her .He walked to Nitin and asked 
" hey nitin has everybody arrived ".

N- no Raman ,many are yet to come ,we have to wait for some more time .

Saying to he went to greet his new guests while Raman started waiting for his best friend " ishita iyer ".

That's all for noe friends ,hope you like this .Enjoy reading and do comment
Tashfee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Unres
Happy birthday Nadia! 🥳
The prologue is awesome!
Raman waiting for his Ishita...😳
Thanx for the pm
update soon
Edited by Jinan. - 7 years ago
lonelyyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy Bday nadia dii🤗

Edited by lonelyyyy - 7 years ago
Divanru thumbnail
Added new prologue ,have a look and wish Nadiya
lonelyyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
prologue
so ishra r college besties
raman luvs ishu ya only frnds????
ishu aayegi na ???
update soon dii

dii u know wat i started luving bdays more after coming on IF u know y its bcoz on bdays we get new stories from all writers

i luv bdays yeeEdited by lonelyyyy - 7 years ago
nadiay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thaaannnkkk u sooo much Pooja,,,,m just overwhelmed wid da sweet surprise da way u hav snd me da wishes,,,,its beyond xpectation,,,,loved it a looottt,,,,m just too happy,,,,da way u hav accepted me as ur frend n wat to say more m just too too too too happy...update soon,,,its a nice prologue...
fSharm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday nadiya..
May god bless u..
Always stay happy..

Coming to the prolouge..
Interesting..
Ishra are best friends..
But meeting after long time...
Now waiting for ishita to arive...

Ps- U made my day pooh di..
❤️Edited by fSharm - 7 years ago
gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Happy bday nadiya
Interesting prologue
Update soon