India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

LATEST NEWS FROM SONY (Page 3)

munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 24 November 2004 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Well it is Jassi's falt and the only reason he left her was because he thought Jassi did'nt care about him no more. Jassi should have at least called Purab after the party.Angry

anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 24 November 2004 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
thanxz for the aricle!!!

Originally posted by SuperGrl126301

I really think that Samir(Purab) should come back to the show rite after Jassi makes her big metamorphasis and find a new place inher life. Its either that or I want Jassi to find out what a fool she is to be with Armaan, and end up marrying Nandu.

hehehe... yeah shez better of with nandu then that doofus armaan.
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 24 November 2004 at 5:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by munizaaa

Well it is Jassi's falt and the only reason he left her was because he thought Jassi did'nt care about him no more. Jassi should have at least called Purab after the party.Angry

So he left her.

GREAT.

Every girl who is not confident about herself and thinks  she does not have what it takes to get a guy like Purab should be treated like that.Good.

First fight and he is gone.Thank God the fight took place BEFORE marriage.

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 24 November 2004 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

Yeah, dumps her at the alter on the words of someone he claims he doesn't care about  & comes back to claim his place once she becomes 'socially suitable'Angry

What a heart of gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Minnie this is where u should have yelled for help as per ur earlier post (MAAR DAALA..........)Wink......

Purab did not DUMP jassi....if that was what he wanted to do, then it would have done so wayyyyyy before when jassi ws throwing her tantrums.......and if it was social status and differences that bothered Purab then he would have abstrained from forging any relationship with Jassi especially after the news reporter (samay singh) incident......Purab wsnt the on who was ashamed to be seen with Jassi in public.....

and as I have mentioned earlier....I believe Purab's decision to leave was based on Meena's information abt Jassi having remnant feelings for Armaan........this seems to be the only explaination of his unexpected exit.....
summer7 Senior Member
summer7
summer7

Posted: 24 November 2004 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Nooooooooo this is not good news. Cry Anyhow, this letter is hardly Purab-like. It's not in his character to just dump her and insult her as he did in the letter. Purab is a gentleman, and it's not like him to say all the nasty things like they have a different social status etc. If T&D really have exit Purab from the show, they drastically changed his character at the time of his exit!
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 24 November 2004 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

and as I have mentioned earlier....I believe Purab's decision to leave was based on Meena's information abt Jassi having remnant feelings for Armaan........this seems to be the only explaination of his unexpected exit.....

That is the best possible explaination actually.Der aaye,par durust aayeWink

ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 24 November 2004 at 10:45pm | IP Logged

Well i think Purab might come back , in BLF he came back after betty got a laath from armando. I wonder if they will show that becoz they have turned armaan into a devata suddenly hence i think he might confess it himself and become the ideal man of jassi . But whatever it is T & D might be in trouble and are not left with any other option but to turn negative, we they are the same people who created a character like Purab.

Thanks to T&D

Prema Groupbie
Prema
Prema

Posted: 24 November 2004 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
I am so certain Purab will come back. There are just too many of them who love Purab - Jassi's whole family, her friends at work, she herself (she just doesn't realize it yet). For all of them to reconcile to having Armaan as Jassi's beau after all the excitement and hype surrounding Purab - very difficult! Nandu might well play a role in finding Purab and clearing all misunderstandings. Atleast - I hope!

Go to top